Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Is this a fursona?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Far Off Noise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 am
I've been thinking about this, and I think I may have created a Fursona a very long time ago, as my first ever rpg character. Her name is Sorin Clash, though her clan calls her "Flies Like Sunlight". She is a Corax, or a shapeshifting raven. She was born human, but she prefers to spend her time in raven form, and she has a fighting form which is like an anthro raven, complete with talons, razor sharp feathers which she can use to attack with, and a crazy sharp beak. She has battle scars on her wing roots (or shoulder blades in human form), where an evil spider-creature tried to maim her by removing her wings permanently.

She dated a werewolf and had his baby, was nearly made into a vampire but was saved by a werecat, and was eventually retired after a suicide attempt (she tried to kill herself by flying as high as she could and then shifting into her human form and crashing through a stained glass window of a church).

So what do you think? Does she count as a fursona? I played that character for almost six years before retiring her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:00 pm
I think it depends on how much you actually got into playing the character. If you just played as her the way you play a piece in a board game, then I would say it's iffy, but if you actually became the character (or if she became you), then I'd say that counts. 3nodding

(By the way, that sounds like an extremely interesting story. Would you mind telling me more of it? OuO)  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Far Off Noise

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 am
Celtic zombie-kitten
I think it depends on how much you actually got into playing the character. If you just played as her the way you play a piece in a board game, then I would say it's iffy, but if you actually became the character (or if she became you), then I'd say that counts. 3nodding

(By the way, that sounds like an extremely interesting story. Would you mind telling me more of it? OuO)

For a while there, I ate, slept, and breathed Sorin. I loved her as much as I love my own family. She was me, more or less.

What would you like to know more about?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Far Off Noise
Celtic zombie-kitten

For a while there, I ate, slept, and breathed Sorin. I loved her as much as I love my own family. She was me, more or less.

What would you like to know more about?

Then yes, I'd say she counts as a fursona. cat_3nodding

It just sounds like a really interesting story/character.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff