Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The rock pools Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm
A place close to the beach very beautiful
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sidra took a deep breath, staring down at the water from the highest rock. She was really going to do it. She was going to commit suicide and admit defeat. Well, not suicide. But she would have to go back to Valhalla alone and miserable, and the process of killing her mortal body would be painful, which was exactly what she wanted. She wanted the pain. That way, she would know that she really did come to Earth, and she did see her husband. "Njord," she whispered, pulling off her jacket. Her clothes slowly dropped to the ground, leaving a nude, shivering woman out in the open. "I cling to you as well."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 pm
Nero Njord
User Image

A gust of wind blew harshly and forced the clothes to cling to her, the scent of the sea following it.
"Don't go emo on me, toots." Nero's voice echoed, it was impatient.
Another gust of wind came, and this time the young god followed it. He walked on thin air with his hands in his pockets and a lollipop stick protruding from his lips. His facial was disgruntled and bothered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

"Njord!" she gasped, hastily pulling her clothes back on. After sliding her jacket back over her arms, she glared at him half-heartedly. "Why are you here? And how did you even find me?"

Awesome nerd
What do you think of her new look?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

"Whoa, I'm not on trial here, toots." he said while stepping onto to rock. "And it's Nero. The old man's a shut in right now thanks to you." he said with an icy tone to match the cold wind whipping his dyed black hair around.

Mayah Playah
Asian!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

"And Skadi won't even answer my calls, thanks to you," she shot back, taking a tiny step away. "Anyway, answer me. Why are you here? I should think you'd be glad about me leaving."

Awesome nerd
Yes, she is~

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

"'Course I am." Nero said without a hint of remorse in his scratchy tone. "But suicide's not the way I wanted you to leave." He turned and walked on, crunching into his candy. "You were supposed to walk away in your fit of rage like you always do. That I'm used to." He glanced over at her for a second. "You know what? You might've gotten away with this whole scene of yours if it wasn't for the old man. He told me to babysit you. That I'm not used to."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

"I don't need anyone to babysit me!" she raged, sitting on the rock and dangling her feet. "And I did walk away in a rage. Skadi yelled at me for blowing it up with you again instead of getting you both to agree to the divorce, and now she's blaming everything on me and won't talk to me. This is all your fault, you moron!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

"Yeah, yeah. It's always my fault." Nero rolled his eyes. "Just blame it on me like you always do. Haven't you ever noticed that not once have you blamed yourself? It's always my fault! Yeah, I know I screw up sometimes, but you do too, and you're not willing to accept it!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

"What, you think I don't see when I screw up? I screw up all the time, and I'm forced to face it every time." Standing to her feet, she pushed on his chest angrily. "When you left, I was fored to accept blame and clean up the pieces. When you blew up Copenhagen, I had to fix it, because you're my husband. When your son almost destroyed the Earth because his father left, I told him I forced you to leave, and now he hates me!" With each sentence, she pushed his chest, the anger building and building. "If you were able to grow a pair and tell me that you loved me, we wouldn't be in this f_cking mess in the first place!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

"Oh! So now you think you're some divine princess because you just now admitted your faults?" Nero snorted out. "Newsflash, princess, I've dealt a bad hand like you. I was betrayed by my own tribe and given to the Aesir! I was forced to be the survivor of Ragnarök and witness my tribe's perish! I was forced to spend each day with someone who thought I was someone else!" With each statement he advanced, pushing her back with a bump of his chest and a fierce look in his eye. "You want to know why I never told you I loved you?" He leaned forward with malice and woe mixing in his silver eyes. "It's because I didn't."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

Her eyes were instantly filled with tears. "You b*****d...you really think that's going to make me storm away? That this affects me? You have no heart, Nero. You can't love." Even Sidra knew this was all bullsh_t. He'd wounded her, and she was just trying to stand tall, but it wouldn't last long. A few more quips and she would fall apart. "I hate you...more than I've ever hated anyone else." This was obviously bullsh_t too. She didn't like him very much...but Sidra definitely still loved him, despite everything.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

But Nero's feelings did not match hers. He just glared at her hard with scornful grey eyes. "I guess that makes two of us then, toots." he muttered.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

"Why do you have to be so damned coldhearted, Nero?" she asked, wiping away a stray tear that fell down her cheek. Her large blue eyes stared into his, burrowing into him as they always did. "You used to be able to love better than any man has ever been able to. But now, you're vindictive, and cruel. What happened to you that mad you so mean?" Sidra demanded, clenching her fists.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff