Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
what is

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 am

Debby Golden

what is guild forum??? xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:34 pm
Um...could you make yourself a bit more clear? I don't understand what you're asking.

This guild forum in particular is just one big place to be random.
The other guild forums are for specific things.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Debby Golden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 pm
sorry coz I never been in here... sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 am
Well usually if you go into each one, there is a topic near the top of the forum that tells you the rules and what you can do in that forum.
If you prefer that I just tell you right here...

[[-- 01: Guild Staff Only --]] As the name says, only the guild staff can go in here.
[[-- 02: Recycle Bin --]] No one is allowed in here because it's for guild staff to move topics that are old.
03: Holiday Events (CLSOED) Here is where we hold any holiday events, such as christmas and halloween.
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc.. Memorable threads. It's sort of like a museum.
05: Get To Know The Guild Staff! Topics by the guild staff that tell you a bit about them.
06: Old Guild Announcements
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Uh, old announcements I guess. No one but the staff it allowed in here I think.
08: Quest & Charities Start a quest thread or a charity, get donations.
09: Contest & Fun ★ Start a contest or a game.
10: Anime Zone Talk about anime.
11: Random Zone Another place to be random.
12: Video Game Lounge Talk about video games and strategies.
13: zOMG! Talk about zOMG!
14: Life Forum Talk about your real life.
15: Guild Surveys [[ EARN GOLD - New Survey Added 11/13 ]] Surveys you can take to earn gold.
16: Art Forum Show off and talk about art.
17: Roleplay Forum A forum for roleplaying.
18: Guild Market Buy stuff from other guild members or start a mini shop.
19: Youtube Videos! Share Youtube videos.
20. Music Forum Share and talk about music
21: TRG Hoarding & Vending [ Coming Soon ] I'm not sure, but it has to do with Hoarding and Vending. If you don't know what that is then I can explain it to you, I'm a bit of a hoarder myself.
22: Poll World Make topics with polls in them.
23. Sports Zone Talk about sports.

I think part of the problem with it is that there are so many, and they don't really get used because we have the main forum that gets the most use. Most of them don't get used much (The Guild Market and Sports Zone especially). I proposed to the guild's captain that we get rid of some of them but it hasn't been approved for sure yet.

I hope this helps :3

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Debby Golden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm
Captain Silas Manner
Well usually if you go into each one, there is a topic near the top of the forum that tells you the rules and what you can do in that forum.
If you prefer that I just tell you right here...

[[-- 01: Guild Staff Only --]] As the name says, only the guild staff can go in here.
[[-- 02: Recycle Bin --]] No one is allowed in here because it's for guild staff to move topics that are old.
03: Holiday Events (CLSOED) Here is where we hold any holiday events, such as christmas and halloween.
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc.. Memorable threads. It's sort of like a museum.
05: Get To Know The Guild Staff! Topics by the guild staff that tell you a bit about them.
06: Old Guild Announcements
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Uh, old announcements I guess. No one but the staff it allowed in here I think.
08: Quest & Charities Start a quest thread or a charity, get donations.
09: Contest & Fun ★ Start a contest or a game.
10: Anime Zone Talk about anime.
11: Random Zone Another place to be random.
12: Video Game Lounge Talk about video games and strategies.
13: zOMG! Talk about zOMG!
14: Life Forum Talk about your real life.
15: Guild Surveys [[ EARN GOLD - New Survey Added 11/13 ]] Surveys you can take to earn gold.
16: Art Forum Show off and talk about art.
17: Roleplay Forum A forum for roleplaying.
18: Guild Market Buy stuff from other guild members or start a mini shop.
19: Youtube Videos! Share Youtube videos.
20. Music Forum Share and talk about music
21: TRG Hoarding & Vending [ Coming Soon ] I'm not sure, but it has to do with Hoarding and Vending. If you don't know what that is then I can explain it to you, I'm a bit of a hoarder myself.
22: Poll World Make topics with polls in them.
23. Sports Zone Talk about sports.

I think part of the problem with it is that there are so many, and they don't really get used because we have the main forum that gets the most use. Most of them don't get used much (The Guild Market and Sports Zone especially). I proposed to the guild's captain that we get rid of some of them but it hasn't been approved for sure yet.

I hope this helps :3

thank you!  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces