Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 pm
This is the NORMAL Forest since the other ones have monsters or other creatures in it I made a regular forest.
That has wolves, foxes, deer, wild cats, etc.

It has a stream that runs deep inside
User Image

And it has a small clearing
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:53 pm
Kitsumi

"*panting* GAH! It. Took. Me. Forever. To. Get. Here, Gah!"
The out of breath girl dropped onto her knees and just laid down. Suddenly she started to hear rustling behind her.
"ah they are already here."
She gets up and sits down on a boulder.
"Hey! you can come out now!"
she shouted over at the bushes, after that it was complete silence then two young wolves came out slowly walking towards her.
"You want what i have in my hand?"
Lifting up the paper bag.
"Here! catch!"
she takes out a slice of meat and with all her strength threw it behind the wolves. They chase after it and went back into the forest.
"Ha...I better get back now."

User Image

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

malenacat

Playful Kitten

7,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
nelly was walking through the forest looking for a place to use her powers when she found a stream "perfect" she smiled and sat down on the edge of the stream and started to control the water making shapes out of it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 pm
malenacat

nelly was walking through the forest looking for a place to use her powers when she found a stream "perfect" she smiled and sat down on the edge of the stream and started to control the water making shapes out of it

Kitsumi

Has started to walk back to the her dorm and since the small clearing was a bit far into the forest, she passes a girl who was moulding water. Amazed she walked over.
"Hi that's really amazing!"

User Image  

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

malenacat

Playful Kitten

7,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
Startled, nelly stood up and turned around fast almost falling into the stream letting the water fall back into the stream she regained her balance then calmed her heart "you startled me" then what the girl said regestered in nelly's head "oh thanks most people don't say that" she smiled holding out her hand "hi i'm nelly diva"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm
malenacat

"haha...sorry for startling you Nelly, I'm Kitsumi Umari."
Kitsumi said with a small bow.
"I was feeding the wolves when i saw you. I only have a bit of time to chat since I have to get back to my dorm or else the others will start to worry."
Kitsumi crouches near the water and started to just swirl her finger in the water.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

DizzyBoi10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Kyro walked into a large forest. He had been wandering around campus all day, simply exploring. He found a small clearing in the forest and proceeded to sit down on a stump.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm
"its ok kitsumi and i understand, it is getting pritty late" she said putting her hand back at her side then she turned to the water and lifted some into the air and shaped it into a rose then froze it "here this is for you it was nice meeting you i hope you get back to your dorm safely" she handed kitsumi the ice rose and smiled then she turned around and walked deeper into the forest  

malenacat

Playful Kitten

7,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm
malenacat
"its ok kitsumi and i understand, it is getting pritty late" she said putting her hand back at her side then she turned to the water and lifted some into the air and shaped it into a rose then froze it "here this is for you it was nice meeting you i hope you get back to your dorm safely" she handed kitsumi the ice rose and smiled then she turned around and walked deeper into the forest

Watching Nelly walk deeper into the forest. She yelled
"BE CAREFUL OF THE WOLVES!"
As Nelly disappeared into the darkness. Kitsumi stares at the frozen water rose in her hand and lifts it into the sun, she gives off a small smile, she looks behind her. After that she used her cross dagger's power to immortalize it and left onto the road down to the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 am
Kyro sits up and looks around. Judging by the brightness of the sun, he guesses he fell asleep without knowing. He had been more tired than usually lately. Maybe the move just took a lot out of him. He decided to get up and go back to his room.  

DizzyBoi10

malenacat

Playful Kitten

7,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 am
nelly smiled glad that she might have made a new friend and kept walking till she found a clearing in the forest there was a big mossy boulder and went over to it and sat down it had gotten bright and she was tired from walking around all night but she didnt want to go back to her empty dorm she would rather be alone with animals thanin her dorm alone with noone. she leaned back and closed her eyes and dozed off under the warm sun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Delilah arrived in the forest a few moments later. She found a big tree and sat down underneath it. She chuckled and said to Rotago, "You know as cute as you may be as a fox, your a lot more adorable as a human. Hate to say it but I cant really love on a fox." She smiled and relaxed. "thought i was going on a date with human you."  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm
Rotago jumped off of Delilah's lap and sat next to her. "Yip!" He barked before changing back into his human form. "You have a point." He said laughing as he leaned up to Delilah. "It's so peaceful here." He said wrapping his arm around her. "It's my turn to hold you." He smiled at her and held her close.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 am
Delilah blushed and snuggled into Rotago. "I bet Kyro is jealous of you" she said with a small giggle.  

Tuba_madness

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces