Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia looked at Crimson with her weak eyes, she tried to raise her head to drink Crimson's blood but she can't, she was too weak to even move her head. She fell back first with eyes tearing up. "i......i.." but even before she could speak a scream came out of her mouth because of the pain.

Dahlia saw what was Crimson offering her sister and said "He is seriously going to offer his blood to her? maybe he is just a normal or half-blood vampire. No High class vampire would give out his blood to anyone". Dahlia sat and watched but she knows her sister can't move anymore, she can't even swallow that easily anymore how can he let her drink his blood then?.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 pm
Crimson clenched his jaw, thin lines of his blood streaming down his lips where his fangs would be. "Drink it before I change my mind!" he yelled and forced his forearm against her mouth, he tilted her head back so the blood would slide down her throat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia swallowed Crimson's blood and in an instant her eyes turn bright blue, her wings came out and she floated in midair. With blood still in her cheek she looked at Crimson with an emotionless face. Her face was paler and somewhat scary, but as fast it all happen, it was all gone. Lilia fell to the ground, panting and trying to catch her breathe. "What just happen?" she said and she looked at Crimson with a scared face and said "Crim...m...son? Wha...t..happend?".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am
"You drank the blood of a vampire, is what." Crimson answered as he slid his sleeve over his puncture wounds and used said sleeve to wipe off the blood on his mouth. "I'm not sure what the effects of it cause, honestly. It's a forbidden act of my family, not even Reginald knows this trick because of it."

Speaking of which, Reginald hurried over to Lilia worriedly and frowned down at her. "Lilia," he said with a deeply burdened expression on his face. "I'm so sorry I couldn't help... I just..." He paused for a moment before looking back at her. "How are you feeling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:03 am
Awesome nerd

"I'm fine Regi, No don't say sorry it's okay. I understand" Lilia said as she slowly stands up and faced Crimson, "Crimson, why did you do that? it's forbidden right? why?" Lilia asked him with a serious face, she doesn't want any one in trouble.

"What do you want in short Fire Starter? Or there is some other reason why you did all that?" Dahlia asked as she walked near the three her body wrapped with cloth to cover up her wound. "Hey don't worry i used my powers to close up he wound No blood will come out." She said facing the three.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 pm
Crimson just glared away from the two as his fangs shortened up. "Don't flatter yourselves. You saved my brother, so I saved you in return, okay?!" The fresh scent of blood in the air and the loss of his own brought the vampire into a snappy and cranky mood.

Reginald could understand what his brother was going through. "We should leave." he said softly and put a hand on his brother's arm. "Let's get to the dorm, okay?" he said, where his brother nodded in response.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:33 am
Awesome nerd

"Wha? You guys are leaving?" Lilia said with a low voice.

"Let them leave Sis, you should rest" Dahlia said with a serious tone.

"Wha?! i don't want to sis" Lilia face the brothers "Sorry for everything that just happend"Lilia's hands turn to fists. "i never expected it all to happen"..Lilia felt guilty for everything ans she can't face the duo without shame. Lilia ran and let the three not looking back.

Dahlia sighed "Probably she is in the Roof again, i'll let her be" Dahlia turned around and said to the two "And as for you guys, Thanks i guess though don't take it too hard. I'm thanking you for what you did for my sister though i still hate you guys!"

((I'll post ? or a cut from here?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 pm
The two brothers looked over their shoulders as they listened to Lilia. They said nothing, even if they did, she ran off before a word could be said. They stared out in the direction Lilia retreated, silently conversing on their situation. Both wanted to console the girl, but both were visibly weakened from the events today. They needed rest. "I'll talk to her after we get better." Reginald said and nodded at Dahlia before leading his weaker brother away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 am
Awesome nerd

Dahlia looked at the two brother walking away "Hmm, something is fishy, but i need to rest." So Dahlia walked to the other direction headed to her dorm.

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 pm
(( 1 - Reginald goes2 - Something goes on in their room someone has to see3 - Crimson goes4 - Both brothers go5 - Cut for now))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:44 am
Amy Kiyomi

{ Soran “Koail” Ibrahim }

User Image

User Image

xXxAfter having traveled quite a distance into the woods, Koail's pace had started to slow a bit. He wasn't showing it in his expression or the way he hummed as he walked, but his pace slowing down was sign enough that he was feeling more pain than he'd been feeling earlier. “Holy crudmuffins. It seems so much farther away between the shift of being an elf and a vampire. Nyeh... I was out here not even the other day and it seemed so much closer,” he breathed out while still following the little creek running in the opposite direction. He paused for a moment and started coughing hoarsely off to the side. When it finally calmed itself down, he pulled a water bottle from his pocket, enlarged it and chugged about half of the bottle before returning it to it's miniature size and sliding it back into his pocket.

User Image

{( Out.Of.Context: ~ )}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Elfy wandered through the trees letting her finger tips touch branches along the way. She took in the smell that the branches released as she walked, delighting in the deep muskiness of it. She flicked her ears back and forth,hearing a person coughing somewhere in the distance. She debated if she should continue going, and shrugged off the feeling of fear that was resting on her shoulders. It was probably just another student.

She jogged the rest of the way hearing the running water, it was a good excuse to wander up to a stranger. She came upon a young man and smiled slightly, "Hello, not meaning to intrude on you. I'm Elfy by the way." She looked him over meticulously. "Are you alright? I heard you coughing a ways back."  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 am
Amy Kiyomi

{ Soran “Koail” Ibrahim }

User Image

User Image

xXxHearing footsteps approaching, Koail had instinctively made a bow and arrow form out of thin air and had shifted his position to where it'd been aimed and ready to fire at a female who seemed to approach rather quickly. Noticing she didn't have Odessa's tainted aura mixed into hers, he lowered it and let it vanish while flashing her a childish smile. “Just peachy! I just swallowed a bug. A pleasure to meet you, Miss Elfy. I'm Soran Ibrahim, but most people just call me Koail. That lad there is Damon and that purrty lil' lady there is Amy, two of my besties,” he responded in a rather believable and cheery tone while pointing off to the side where Damon and Amy were standing. Readjusting the guitar strapped to his back, he glanced briefly at the ground and simply listened to the creek running past them and his heart pounding in his head. It might not've been the best idea to lie straight out, but he wasn't exactly the kind of guy who admitted defeat easily. He wasn't exactly planning on showing anyone but Damon and Amy his secret place that only the fey could open the gate to.
              xXxKeeping his smile in place, he slightly moved his feet to get into a steadier standing position as the trees started to swirl around him. He was getting lightheaded from biting back the pain cutting through his torso like a knife through butter, but his many years of falsifying that cheerful grin would make it hard on even the most highly intelligent people to figure out it was a blatant lie and something was wrong. As soon as it was just Damon, Amy and him again, he'd jump on Damon's back and direct him where to go. For now, however, he was stuck acting as if he were just fine.

User Image

{( Out.Of.Context: ~ )}
KSKittyLuvz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 am
Dantes_river

User Image

She flattened her ears against her head, this guy was a tad bit to cheery for her taste. She watched his gaze wander to the ground and laughed to herself, obviously he didnt want her here for some reason or another. Most people managed to hold a consistant eye to eye when speaking unless they were hiding something.

"Well again sorry for intruding, I will be on my way seeing as you are alright." She winked at him and wandered off back towards the school to look for something else enetertaining to do.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:10 am
Damon Valentine & Amy Kiyomi.

User Image

Amy walked around with ease, or rather, hopped around here and there like a hyperactive bunny.
Though, she acted more catlike with crouching once in a while when she thought she'd fall or trip.
She chuckled lightly at Koail, "Meh, it is pretty tiring but, for the guitar playing sake! It's worth it~"
She hummed out and then followed closely behind him, followed by Damon closely behind her.
Amy balanced the guitar on her back easily since she was used to going around with her own guitar on her back.
She hated for a moment and raised an eyebrow at Koail as he started coughing rather roughly. She gave him few pats on the back before taking a look around and letting him drink water.

Then she saw a Neko come by to Soran. Or rather, felt her aura and looked at her with a light smile.
Amy couldn't help but laugh lightly the way he introduced her and she lightly jabbed Damon in the waist, "Hah, he called me purrty. You're just Damon."
She teased and murmured to him with a playful wink, followed by her sticking her tongue out at him.
The two gave the girl a small wave and soon watched her make her way from them.
Once she was out of sight, she leaned her head slightly closer to Soran, "Hey, I think she was checking you out~"
Amy purred out and then laughed lightly, "Just kidding~ Let's get going fruitcake!"
She hummed out cheerily, satisfied with his new nickname and nudged Soran lightly from behind him while humming a pleasant tune.

User Image

Damon followed closely behind Amy and smiled back at the Neko that seemed to be interested in Soran.
Well, at least that's what they thought. Anyway, he appeared polite even though his eyes had that somewhat serious/ evil glint to it that usually chased people away.
But hey, that was him. It came naturally with his looks and he was somewhat a serious guy or you could say over- caring.
He knew his fair share of Neko girls throughout his past. They were always the playful kind and dominating.
Never was his type. Hell, the only girl probably that could handle him was Ayu.

Then he rolled his eyes at Amy, "I think he's still a bit dizzy from recovery. He actually meant 'annoying twerp."
He grinned and couldn't help but chuckle when she pouted after his comment.
Soon enough the Neko was out of sight and he hid his laughter, slightly hearing what Amy said to Soran.
But soon enough, they were on the move again and he stretched, for some reason he had this feeling he wouldn't be able to move around this freely anymore.
Well, at least until they reached their destination. Who knows why?

Dantes_river
Sowwy. <3 I'm on vacation but i'll be back on the 11th. c:

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas