Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:21 pm
Amy Kiyomi
'tis fine. Been playing videogames. ;3

{ Soran “Koail” Ibrahim }

User Image

User Image

xXxWaving his hand slightly as if to send the neko off, his smile returned to being serious as she vanished. And then he was getting nudged by Amy to continue walking in which he shifted up behind Damon and jumped on his back like a spidermonkey. “Keep following this creek until you run into a river with a bridge, minion. I'll direct you once we get there... My legs are trying to give out on me,” he breathed out while setting his cheek against Damon's back, his eyes closed. His head was starting to spin a little faster and his breathing a little bit more like he was trying to keep enough air in his lungs to where he wouldn't pass out.
              xXxReadjusting his hands on Damon's shoulders slightly, he lifted his cheek off the other male's back and gave a slight shake of his head only to quickly set it back against his back. “Remind me not to make any quick movements with my head... Anyways, I said what I meant and I meant what I said. It would've sounded weird if I stated that Damon is younger than me when I look like a preteen and the term handsome doesn't match him. He's above average in appearance and if I were gay, I'd probably have attempted hitting on him already. As for the lady that was just here, I'm not interested in her checking me out. She came at a bad time and attempted approaching me which resulted in me lying through my teeth. It's not the best way to start any kind of relationship. Onwards, squire,” he mumbled only to motion with a finger for them to keep walking.

User Image

{( Out.Of.Context: ~ )}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 am
Damon Valentine & Amy Kiyomi.

User Image

Amy couldn't help but chuckle lightly when Soran jumped on his back like a total dorky spidermonkey.
She followed beside the two and hummed out softly and looked at the corner of her eyes when he shook his head slightly, then returning to placing his cheek against Damon's back.
Then she nodded at his request, "Aye aye." And then she stuck her tongue out at him, then bumped her waist slightly against Damon's.
It was a normal act to them, "Eh? This guy? Above average in appearance? Pffft~"
She teased and just smiled with quirkiness when Damon looked at her with a death glare.
"As you say~" She hummed out and then kept walking while her hair fluttered slightly in the wind and the zips from the guitar casing on her back, jingling slightly.

User Image

Damon almost jumped when Soran moved to his back quite faster than expected.
"Eeesh. Okay, okay!" He laughed lightly and carried him on his back with ease. He was much lighter than expected but hey, it didn't matter.
He had to carry Adrienne and Amy around many times before when they passed out.
He barely moved when Amy bumped his waist, he only swayed slightly but kept walking. Followed by a low chuckle.
"Oh please, Amy, you're just a little twerp~" He retorted to her comment and rolled her eyes when she smiled with quirkiness.
He kept walking through the forest side by side with Amy, that was slightly ahead and with Soran on his back.
"So fruity, we there yet?" He hummed out and looked around the place.

Dantes_river
Oohh. c; I totally forgot about the two other RP's again. =w = Eesh. -Facepalms-

Amy Kiyomi

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:40 am
Amy Kiyomi
That's why I'm here to remind you. ;3 Got distracted by Prince of Persia earlier though. The game, that is. xD

{ Soran “Koail” Ibrahim }

User Image

User Image

xXxBlightly opening an eye to look around, he pointed towards a tree with a squirrel staring at them by it's roots. “Just past that tree and we'll be there... Sorry for making you carry me the rest of the way, Damon. I almost made it all the way here, but the sharp pains decided to get more painful when that Elfy chic decided to approach us,” he mumbled lightly while shutting his eye again as fast as he could. The trees had started swaying a bit so he was trying to correct that. At least his breaths were becoming slower and less like a pant. He was slowly returning back to that lesser pain that would allow him to do slight movements.

xXxHearing a squeal along with the soft roar of the waterfall, he smiled lightly while lifting up his head a bit. “Suilad, water sprites and nymphs,” he smiled only to get another squeal. A few figures with blue-green hair and yellow-gold eyes poked their heads about halfway out of the water while also raising his hands where webbings were set between their fingers as they waved at him. A few smaller figures floating above the water responded in cheery high-pitched voices, “Suilad, Koail~ Who are your friends?” “This is Damon and Amy. Damon and Amy, say suilad to those who live here please,” Koail answered while poking Damon on the back of his neck.

User Image

{( Out.Of.Context: ~ )}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas