Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The docks Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:53 am
The docks where ships come and go but not much ships come here anymore only some  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 am
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca walked down the dock her eyes shimmering with power.
"Ugh... I feel so bored," she muttered. "This school isn't interesting enough." She waved her hand and a gun floated from her belt and started shooting a cement wall.

----------------------------------
User Image

G E M M A

"Sis!" yelled Gemma. "Don't do that!"
Her eyes full of concern. "Someone might be on the other side of the wall! You might of killed them!"

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm
Nero Njord
User Image

The punk/goth boy walked around the dock and studied the ships with much interest. His dim gray eyes sparkled with ancient knowledge and kindness. Njord stretched when he reached the end of the dock, hearing the sounds of a gunshot, but decided not to give the one causing such noise the benefit of acknowledging them. They didn't deserve it, and he planned to relax for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 pm
Shinzo sat on the docks, puffing his cig and watching the smoke drift off the water and flow away with such graceful viscosity.
As beautiful as it seemed, he was waiting for someone.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca noticed the presence of two other people but ignored it.
"Whatever," she said and waved her hand again making the gun go back to her belt.

----------------------------------
User Image

G E M M A

Gemma sat on a crate and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 am
Kitsumi

"WAAA!!!! THE BOATS SURE ARE LOUD!"
Kitsumi yelled but since her voice was nearly as loud as the horns of passing boats it almost drowned all other noise around her.
"whoa there is an echo!"
she said as she started to run around.

User Image

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:42 pm
A small gray kitten trotted up to the docks. It was lured by the smell of the fishes. The kitten lifted it's head in the air for a second to take in the scent. Aiko completely forgot the real reason why he was even away from Tanda.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:31 am
sassyspark

Kitsumi heard small little footsteps wandering around the place. Wondering what it was she started to go towards it.
"Ah! A kitty! My lord so cute!!!"
She said as she started to circle it. emotion_kirakira
"so fluffy...and cute...I want to pet it."
without any warning she leaped onto the poor creature and just hug tackled it, rolling on the floor with the grey kitten in her arms.
"Waa...soooo cute! such soft grey fur! Kya~ so cute~"
Kitsumi said as she sat up and started to pet it.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Aiko wasn't really surprised, he was always greeted this way. Aiko gave a wary mew. All he wanted was some fish. After he was ferociously patted he crawled up onto the girl's shoulder for a better view of where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:16 pm
sassyspark
Aiko wasn't really surprised, he was always greeted this way. Aiko gave a wary mew. All he wanted was some fish. After he was ferociously patted he crawled up onto the girl's shoulder for a better view of where he was.

Kitsumi stood up. And looked towards the a fishing boat.
"Hey....you want fish am I right? Not very much cats come near water unless it's for that reason."
she said as she started to head to a fishing boat that was returning from catching a haul of fish.
"Hehe...guess I'll take one."
she put Aiko down and took out a small dagger that started to glow blue and then she vanised into thin air.
"stay here I'll get you something."

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 pm
Ashanti strips down into her bikini and walks down into the water. As soon as her waist hits the water, she transforms.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Kitsumi101
sassyspark

Kitsumi stood up. And looked towards the a fishing boat.
"Hey....you want fish am I right? Not very much cats come near water unless it's for that reason."
she said as she started to head to a fishing boat that was returning from catching a haul of fish.
"Hehe...guess I'll take one."
she put Aiko down and took out a small dagger that started to glow blue and then she vanised into thin air.
"stay here I'll get you something."

Aiko was surprised to see the girl had vanished in thin air. Wait-- did she just say she would get him some fish, oh happy day for the grey kitten. The kitten's ear pointed straight up awaiting her return with the tasty fish.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm
sassyspark

Kitsumi

Snuck around the crew making sure she doesn't bump into anyone.
"Ah! the fish....whoa that's a lot."
she thought as she took a medium sized silver sterling and started to sneek back to Aiko.
"hey little guy I have fish."
She said as she started to become visible, she placed the sterling infront of Aiko.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:55 pm
Alice

User Image

Alice walked onto the docks examining the people around her. she sat on the edge of the dock swinging her feet back and forth. She was bored at the Academy and didn't know what else to do to spark her interest. She looked at the water and opened her hand. She lifted her hand a little making some portion of the water rise with it. She began twirling the water around to keep her occupied.  

LilyEatsDinosaurs

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:01 pm
Njord noticed a girl beside him, manipulating the water for her own amusement. "That's quite an interesting power you have." he observed and tried to block out Nero's complaints about how he sounded old.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff