Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The docks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:22 pm
Kitsumi101
sassyspark

Kitsumi

Snuck around the crew making sure she doesn't bump into anyone.
"Ah! the fish....whoa that's a lot."
she thought as she took a medium sized silver sterling and started to sneek back to Aiko.
"hey little guy I have fish."
She said as she started to become visible, she placed the sterling infront of Aiko.

Aiko bounced up and down seeing the yummy fish. He ran in a cricle bursting with joy as he meowed excitedly; till the small grey kitten triped over it's own two front paws landing on his soft face. Aiko got up and gave a meow the sounded alot like he was whining.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Alice

User Image

Alice looked at the boy that had spoken to her. Happy she finally had someone to talk to. She smiled. " Yeah, I guess. What powers do you have?"  

LilyEatsDinosaurs

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm
He smiled lightly and sat down beside her. "Mainly the wind and the sea." he said and held his arm out, watching the water climb up his arm like a ferret. "My name is... Nero." he said and looked back at the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 pm
She watched the water climb up the boys arm. She never met anyone else that could control water, like she does. " Im Alice. Nice to meet you."  

LilyEatsDinosaurs

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 pm
sassyspark

Kitsumi

Kitsumi watched the kitten bounce around till it tripped on it's front paws. The small cutie start to make whining meows which made her feel like her heart was just stabbed.
"Ah! it's okay kitty. You'll be okay, don't worry."
Kitsumi said softly as she stroked it's soft little head.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:26 pm
Kitsumi101
sassyspark

Kitsumi

Kitsumi watched the kitten bounce around till it tripped on it's front paws. The small cutie start to make whining meows which made her feel like her heart was just stabbed.
"Ah! it's okay kitty. You'll be okay, don't worry."
Kitsumi said softly as she stroked it's soft little head.

Aiko stopped whining. His forehead was now damp because he fell on the wet dock. He let the girl pet him for a few moments. Then he walked over to the fish taking bites of it. His small mouth made it hard for him to eat but he looked adorable in the process.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:59 pm
'Nero! You little liar! I'm Nero! ME! That's why you made me!' Nero griped in Njord's head. 'Argh! When are you going to let me have my body back?!'

'When you can actually be kind to others.' Njord replied in their head.

Nero grumbled. 'Maybe if people weren't so boring all the time... This girl better not be boring either!'

Njord closed his eyes and inwardly sighed as the water fell back into the sea. "It's nice to meet you, too." he said and opened his eyes to see the girl again. He studied her for a minute. "Are you a new student?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm
Alice nodded. "Yeah, got here a few hours ago. This place is pretty boring so far." She said. " you?"  

LilyEatsDinosaurs

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:26 pm
"Oh I've been here a while." Njord murmured. He pulled his legs up and rolled his jeans up to the knees then dipped his legs in the water, not even wincing from its cold touch. "Everything is always boring," he murmured as a soft wind blew by. "And it'll just stay boring until you make an effort to push it away."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Aiko's ear twiched he listen carefully to the noises around him. He was able to find other people easily. He stared at the two a girl with blue hair and a boy. As the small gray kitten focused on the two he noticed the boy said something... what he said sounded just like Tanda.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:29 am
pbjwb

Pure T0rture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dudley peeked over the dock he was sitting on the edge of, staring at the water. Wow, look at all that water. There was so much of it! There was probably more of it than there was land! Did he really used to live there? He barely remembered his time like that. All he remembered was... focusing on food and shelter. No excitement, nothing humans feel. Gosh, being human was amazing! Dudley lifted his hand and flexed his thin fingers. It was cool grabbing things. Still... He looked back at the water and frowned. He sure wished he could swim again. His pants were rolled up to his knees, his shoes and socks taken off and right besides him. He dipped one leg in, wiggling his toes in the water, feeling the slush of the sea. When he lifted his leg up he caught sight of part of his leg on the verge of breaking apart. Ah well. A few minutes to dry ought to fix that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:44 am
Asher Verbeck
"...pretty isn't everything, you punk a**."

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Why had he even come here? The docks of all places to wander to. Jeez...

Asher stepped onto the docks, lighting a cigarette, and approaching a curious looking guy. At least some people could appreciate water, he wondered vaguely what it was like not being fearful of water--something that composes the majority of the human body. Looking at the other male, Asher figured he might as well strike up a conversation. Better than just walking up and awkwardly standing there in damn silence.

"Hey." Asher nodded his head at the other, leaning against one of the tall bollards lining the dock. Converse, ignore the water, and watch the smoke of his cigarette rise. Definitely better than staring at the water he'd managed to come upon while wandering aimlessly.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd
oh rip the docks rip asher's soul omg

Pure T0rture

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd
I got distracted by Animal Crossing, sorry :Sweat:

pbjwb

User Image Linea Herzen
The Shadow's Fang

Linea gave a deep breath as she sauntered down the docks, robotic fingers twitching at her side as she tried to find something to do. Anything. She couldn't kill here, not after last time. Surely the cops still remembered her removal from the school, and she couldn't even enter the school grounds by any normal means. Glancing around, the blonde woman gave a huff and sat on one of the rental boats, eyeing the two people nearest to her curiously. They looked harmless enough, but there was something more to the one with his feet in the water that made the green eyed woman curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:40 pm
pbjwb

Pure T0rture

User Image

Dudley perked his head up when he heard a gruff voice nearby and turned his head to see an equally gruff man some ways away from him. He looked young. Maybe his own age? Then again, he had seen plenty of people that were far older than they appeared. That cigarette must've meant he was old enough for it, too.
"Hello." he brightened, wondering if he should get up or not. "What brings you down here?" He paused as he felt another presence, but he stifled it. There were a lot of people around, surely one of them just passed by close enough for him to notice.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:23 pm
Asher Verbeck
"...pretty isn't everything, you punk a**."

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

"I was just walking around. I don't even know." Asher shrugged, taking a puff from his cigarette and letting the smoke billow out his nose. "'Bout you dude? You, uh, enjoy the water...?" Asher asked, making sure he gestured to the water with his cigarette, but avoiding even looking at the great mass of water. His attention however was drawn away when he heard something a bit off from them, near enough to catch his attention at least.
"Yo, chick with the freaky robo arm, sup?" Asher called out to the girl who had climbed onto one of the boats. This guy hadn't said anything but Asher was just too nosy to ignore the sound. What the hell...? A robo arm, damn this place has a lot of freaky s**t goin' down.. Then again I'm just as freaky I suppose...

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
omg which one?? New Leaf? It's such a good game omg

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items