Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The docks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:11 am
Awesome nerd

pbjwb
A bit of that, yes xD but I'm so into that happy home designers thing like you wouldn't believe.

User Image Linea Herzen
The Shadow's Fang

Looking up, the woman grinned cooly and shrugged. "I came here to think, mostly," she replied, picking at one of the scars on her normal arm as she stood and hopped from boat to boat until she was beside the others, displaying a grace and silence in her movements that hinted towards years of training. "What of you? Surely your feet had a reason to take you here?" She asked, revealing that she had been eavesdropping on their idle conversation. Sitting herself down, the huntress brushed her dragonscale coat to one side and scratched at the strange wolf-like fur lining the neck idly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:33 pm
pbjwb

Pure T0rture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Don't know?" Dudley repeated emptily as he scratched his chest. Was it possible to walk anywhere without thinking about it? He supposed so. Wasn't that how he got here? No, wait... Yeah, he decided to take a detour on his way to get milk! He'd be sure to remember to get some afterwards, but right now he had time to do anything considering his boss hadn't called on him in, like, ever.
When asked about the water, Dudley looked back down. His leg was dry and better. "Yeah, I love the water." he answered and smiled up at the guy again. "I'm, uh, not very good with water, though, so it's pretty bittersweet. But it's fun looking at crabs scuttle around." he grinned cheekily until the other man called out to a woman that shortly after walked out. Oh, the source of that energy. When she sat down he stood up. There was something about the way she carried herself that set her apart from the people Dudley had passed. In a way, she was like his boss.
It took a minute for Dudley to decipher what her question meant, but when he understood it he answered with, "I like looking at the water." Funny, he thought he said that. "Oh, uh, I'm Dudley, by the way. Dudley Masterson." he introduced as he bowed to them. "What are your names? And, er, what did you come to think about?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:25 pm
Asher Verbeck
"...pretty isn't everything, you punk a**."

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Asher gave a short nod in response accompanied by a quick jostle of his shoulders in a shrug. Maybe it was his subconscious telling him he should jump in, but he couldn't swim so that would be suicide.

When the woman began talking and then got closer, Asher was able to confirm that indeed that looked to be some sort of scaly jacket. With a really fluffy collar, damn. The way she moved was graceful, definitely more graceful than he could be. She was just there to think, huh? What an odd air about her. I wonder where the heck she got that jacket, or why her arm is like that..

"I hate looking at the water..." Asher interjected as Dudley spoke about the water in such an odd way, to himself however with a light grumble. Glancing between the two as they spoke--well now he was introducing himself it seemed. And his name was Dudley, Asher hoped he wasn't a dud, it'd be a shame to meet people only for them to turn out like a dud. That's a terrible joke--move on. "Just call me Asher. I was just on a walk and happened here. Disturbing..." Asher introduced himself, looking from Dudley to the girl who's name he still did not know.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
oooo im super jealous omg enjoy playing it *p*
also in general whoops sorry just got on my pc so was finally able to do this reply yikees

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

pbjwb
I'd enjoy it more if i had a ds compatable with amiibo, but alas i am stuck with the old 3dsXL confused

User Image Linea Herzen
The Shadow's Fang

"My name's Linea." the woman nodded, swinging her feet slightly as she looked towards the water. This place would be good should she encounter that demon again. "Mmmm I was mostly thinking about the last time I was here." she mumbled, glancing up for a second when the boy mentioned hating the water. "you and I have very different opinions when it comes to water then. To me, water will always be a safety" she mumbled, pulling her jacket back to show the burn scars running up the side of her neck and under where the metal of her false arm ran.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:17 pm
pbjwb

Pure T0rture
emotion_donotwant

User Image

"Wow, is this real?" Dudley asked, right besides the two now and currently knocking on Linea's fake arm. He blinked at the sound of metal. "Definitely not." he muttered more to himself. How did she get a fake arm? What happened? Could she pick things up with it? Deciding to keep those questions for later, Dudley turned around to Asher. "If you hate water then why'd you walk here?" he asked. Was it to stare at crabs, too?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:57 pm
Asher Verbeck

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Water as a safety... I couldn't ever imagine... Asher thought to himself as Linea introduced herself and explained water was a safety for her. Those burns looked pretty rough, too, and Asher figured it'd be best not to conjure up any flames while near her. There was something about her that was almost..familiar. Not in the sense that he might have known her previously. Just that maybe she'd done something similar. Who was to say, though.

Asher looked away from Linea's arm that he had found himself looking at, specifically where the burns met with the prosthetic arm, to glance over to Dudley. "Does it matter why," Asher began, grumbling as he put his cigarette out on his wrist, "just 'cause. I just walked and found myself here..." He said, flicking the the cigarette into the water.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Oh man D: that blows

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:34 pm
Awesome nerd
problem?

pbjwb
well, i just bought the thing for it so now i'm all good ^-^

User Image Linea Herzen
The Shadow's Fang

The huntress gave a frown when the boy rushed over and knocked on her fake arm, glaring daggers at him. "Yes, it's real," she growled, pushing him away with a frown. Shoulders slumping, the blonde breathed deep through her nose and rubbed at where her false arm met her skin. ".... I don't enjoy talking about it, so quit staring at it like it's some fascinating new toy." she huffed, glancing up at the other boy and shrugging lightly. "Feet do that sometimes. For example, mine brought me back here." she mumbled, putting more acid on the last word than she'd actually intended.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:03 am
pbjwb

Pure T0rture
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

User Image

Dudley recoiled his hand and gave the woman puppy dog eyes when she gave him a glare. It wasn't like he tried to rip it off or anything! In an attempt to cheer her up, he lifted up his arm and changed it. It squirmed then changed into a mess of purple goo, but in a quick few seconds it reformed until it looked like a replica of the woman's arm. "There, now everyone can stare at this one instead!" he beamed with pride.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:24 pm
Asher Verbeck

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Asher's eyes twitched when she directed her second comment at him for staring. Well, he was still curious about the arm. Linea was an odd woman, but then a lot of people were weirdos, so.

He looked at Dudley, who was making a pouting like face just a moment ago but now he was imitating her arm. "Weird.." Asher mumbled out loud as he looked at Dudley's arm. "I'm sure that's just as bad, Dudley." Asher stated with an eye roll, glancing back to Linea. The way she said that, like she hated the place or something. Well, he certainly hated the water too, but the way she said it didn't really seem like she was referring to the water. "What's the problem, Linea?" He asked her, lighting another cigarette, taking a puff, and letting the smoke leave out his nose.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Oooo that's good! And omg you guys emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:09 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd
you rang?

pbjwb
and now i have a wii u from Weihnachtsfest.

User Image Linea Herzen
The Shadow's Fang

The glare Linea sent towards Dudley when his arm changed shape was a mix between the deepest hatred and absolute disgust. "Don't do that, it's disgusting!" she snapped, scooching herself away from the ginger before looking at Asher again. "Well.... i don't exactly have a good history with this place...." she mumbled, deciding to leave it at that for now. She needed an in to get back into that school, after all. one of these boys might just be it.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:55 pm
pbjwb

Pure T0rture
You realize I will not hesitate to spam you, right?

User Image

Dudley recoiled his changed hand when the woman snapped at him, his eyes wide and sparkling with unshed tears that almost made him look like a wounded puppy. "Aww, I don't think it's disgusting. Your arm's so beautiful!" he commented and motioned to his shifted hand in emphasis. Suddenly, his other arm shifted to match, and he smiled brightly. "See? So good that I made two!" He turned to Asher and held out an arm. "Want one?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm
Asher Verbeck

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Asher simply shook his head, "Told ya so..." he muttered to himself as Dudley decided to continue his little shenanigans. Oh boy, he'd made both his arms into that of Linea's. Yikes. "No thanks man, I can do this." Asher said as his left arm turned into a dragon's arm; the semblance of a tattoo yet like a real arm.

"Yeah, I don't particularly like water either. I gotcha there, chickadee." Asher uttered in response when Linea spoke of having a bad history with the area. "Afraid of the water? Or did ya have a bad break up here?" Good job Asher, assume things.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd
And now I'm guilty of taking a while to reply rippp

Pure T0rture
Ooo nice nice a Wii U!

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:37 am
Awesome nerd

pbjwb

User Image Linea Herzen
The Shadow's Fang

Growling at the blonde, Linea's metal hand snapped out and slapped the boy upside the head. "Would you quit that and change your arms back to normal?! that's not right." she grumbled, a strange aura around her for a moment before she turned back to look at Asher again. "let's just say i have bad memories of this town... the only reason i'm even here is because my ex is planning to send our children to this school." she mumbled, pulling out a cloth to shine up the silver-iron alloy that made up her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 am
pbjwb
I'll spam all ya

Pure T0rture

User Image

Dudley whined when he was hit and rubbed the back of his head with his two... robot arms. Well at least the coldness soothed the burning pain. He sniffed at Asher's comment and reluctantly returned his arms to normal. He didn't get it, why did they not like his shifting? Was he doing it wrong? That had to be it. He'd be sure to follow them more closely so he could get all the details right. He'd start with Asher since he didn't have that many complex arms.
He looked back and forth at the two's mini-conversation. "Wow. You both don't like the water, yet here you are! Weird, huh?" He turned to face the spot at the edge of the dock he had been sitting at, a sudden idea making him smile. "Well if you guys are gonna be here anyway, why not watch the fish with me? I love watching them slide around in the water. Being helpless. Never knowing when I can just slap them out of the water because they took my food once." he said with an almost demonic grin on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 am
Asher Verbeck

▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤▤

Asher's eyebrows raised as Linea reached out and smacked Dudley upside the head. I mean, ouch... the blonde simply exhaled as he shook his head, listening to Linea.
"Nah man," Asher looked back to Dudley, "I hate the water..." He shuddered a bit, glancing to the water with a frown.

The male looked between the two, Oh great, now he wants us to watch the fish with him. I guess I can somehow handle that kind of stress... "Oh, so you've got some kids? Damn didn't take you for that old.." Asher scoffed a bit, bringing his gaze back over to Linea for just a moment.

"Also, did you say fish stealing your food? Unless fish could suddenly fly or grow legs and leave the water--gross--I don't think they'll be stealing any of you food, bro." He blinked when realization hit of just what Dudley had said. Fish taking his food? What a life.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
"...I need a cigarette"

Awesome nerd
HI IM VERY LATE IM SORRY FRIENDS

Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items