Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
I died inside

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 am
here is a wonderful story of mine for my dear associates to read:

lol so today I woke up to a panic. There was a roach crawling on my earlobe (they're pretty common in Hawaii, in case any of you mainland ******** wanna call my house dirty XD) and so I jumped and then the roach panicked because it didn't want to get "caught" so it ran into my ear canal. Let's just say it feels ******** horrible and weird as s**t. And it'd keep trying to get out which made the feeling 50x worse because it felt like an army of little critters were running up my ear.

Anyway, so my family was all like "durp durp wut do we d0" so I just said ******** it and went to the emergency with my grandma because I'm paranoid and I'm not going to let some ******** roach sit in my ear for 3 days while I wait for my "scheduled appointment". And we went in, and the women nurses were all like "eeeew, how do you handle it? how does it feel?" lol. And the guy was like "bro, I dunno about this whole roach thing, but you have a lot of earwax"

And then I spent like 30 minutes with my head pressed against a pillow as they flooded my ear with medicine and water. Then saw the little ********. And they asked me if I wanted to take it home as a trophy. ew.

just felt like sharin'.

yep. average day in Shane's life.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 am
Did you take it? I would've.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:35 am
Ana Helios
Did you take it? I would've.

no... I never wanted to see it again... I wouldn't have been able to prevent myself from lighting it on fire lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 am
ROFLMAO~
Something along those same lines happened to me but at least it didn't crawl in my ear xD  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 am
XxBlack_FlashxX
ROFLMAO~
Something along those same lines happened to me but at least it didn't crawl in my ear xD

A roach crawling ON my ear is no biggie to me, ask anyone in Hawaii how many times they've had a roach crawl on them and we'll all say at least 1,000+ times. Ask anyone in Hawaii how many times they've had a roach enter their body and most will probably say 0. It's just so incredibly rare but it's so incredibly dreadful lol.

My childhood friend went deaf because a large one crawled into his ear and because his family didn't have medical insurance, they tried to get it out themselves. They instead kept accidentally pushing it further and further and eventually he went deaf in one ear from cumulative drum damage. I was paranoid and didn't want the same thing to happen to me so I had to go. neutral

Plus, honestly, just imagine feeling that thing crawling in a tight space inside of you, it's little weird legs running against an already sensitive spot against your body. It was agony. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 am
You're... Just Saiyan, eh bro?

The Drinker of Coconut

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 pm
I've had spiders in my mouth... ******** twice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:56 pm
ive seen something like that on TV, but it was a huge june bug. thats gotta hurt like ********. i woulda been freaking out myself.  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Saemus
here is a wonderful story of mine for my dear associates to read:

lol so today I woke up to a panic. There was a roach crawling on my earlobe (they're pretty common in Hawaii, in case any of you mainland ******** wanna call my house dirty XD) and so I jumped and then the roach panicked because it didn't want to get "caught" so it ran into my ear canal. Let's just say it feels ******** horrible and weird as s**t. And it'd keep trying to get out which made the feeling 50x worse because it felt like an army of little critters were running up my ear.

Anyway, so my family was all like "durp durp wut do we d0" so I just said ******** it and went to the emergency with my grandma because I'm paranoid and I'm not going to let some ******** roach sit in my ear for 3 days while I wait for my "scheduled appointment". And we went in, and the women nurses were all like "eeeew, how do you handle it? how does it feel?" lol. And the guy was like "bro, I dunno about this whole roach thing, but you have a lot of earwax"

And then I spent like 30 minutes with my head pressed against a pillow as they flooded my ear with medicine and water. Then saw the little ********. And they asked me if I wanted to take it home as a trophy. ew.

just felt like sharin'.

yep. average day in Shane's life.

I ended up having clogs in both ears. They had to flood them out with peroxide and water several times. The whole time I had them clogged and just figured something was a little strange, I was incredibly quiet and softspoken since everything sounded quieter.

And then I heard music after the 'operation'.

And then my ears orgasm'd.  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff