Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Afternoon in the Garden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:38 pm
*Anau blushes* If you prefer you could just call me Anau...*Cerebrus growls but keeps her mouth quiet* Well Vysra-sama its an honor to meet you. Are you also attending Rose Academy????  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm
Vysra: No need for formalities Miss Anau, but yes I am here temporarily. Some events unfolded back in Arkhyne, where I am from, and I am currently on leave from the city, god knows it took me here, but I figured, i might as well enroll here, you?  

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 pm
*Anau blushes* um well I'm sent here on my grandmother's request. She's asked to go here but at first I didn't think I'd like it here. *She smiles and looks up at Vyrsa* I'm happy to meet you...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 pm
Vysra: I am pleased to make acquaintances with you as well, Miss Anau, perhaps another time, on campus perhaps, see, I am running a bit late for an important conference with some...peers... Where can I see you again?  

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 pm
*Anau looks at Cerebrus and she magically transfoms into a fang necklace and latches herself onto Anau's neck* I can meet you here in the garden...I should be running off as well, *she remembers that her grandmother is coming to visit* And please you can just call me Anau...*she smiles shyly then grabs her bookbag* I-I better be going now. It was an honor to meet you  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:10 pm
*In the Grand Hall a woman enters, a scold on her face* ~Surely my beloved granddaughter wouldn't forget that I would be coming this evening???~ *A black snake with violet eyes and a pearl on her forehead circles the woman's feet* ~My Queen, perhaps we are early. After all, the princess isn't expecting us til Midnight....~ You're right Valta. Go, search the grounds and report back to me...I'll go see this renowned headmaster and find out what I can of my precious Anau...*She walks off as the snake slithers away*

User Image this is anau's grandmother, Pharoh Zamiria, wife of King Kalem and mother of anau's father, Lord Zero  

Sapphire_Angel713

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm
Vysra: Checking his silver pocketwatch, runs down the stairs to the grand hall where an elegant woman is standing alone. He walks up to the woman, "Excuse me miss...are you lost or new here? If you would like, I will guide you to wherever you need to go. I am relatively new here, so perhaps there is something I can do that will help us both?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm
*Zamiria smiles her fangs enlong and gleam brightly* You carry her scent...that means you must have met my dear granddaughter...tell me where the headmaster's office *her eyes glow and send a shiver down Vysra's spine*  

Sapphire_Angel713

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:56 pm
Vysra: In all his time in the outer world of Arachea, he had never seen a serpentine like this, he had seen Skrall, Kree, and even the Fraa-vee, but nothing like this. The thought of being nowhere close to home sent shivers down his spine. The snake hardly bothered him, but the clear differentiation from his world and this world was all too clear. This place was nowhere like home. Keeping his composition he responded, "I believe it is down the hall in the F-wing, it should be on your right, perhaps..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:05 pm
*Then Valta slither up her body and Zamiria nodded* Thank you you've been very helpful... *Zamiria's face returns to normal as she and Valta make their way to the headmaster's office*

That young man carries the princess's scent my Queen...

Indeed...perhaps Sabin and Damien should be notified...yet why frighten my sweet child with her older brothers watching his every move...just keep me posted Valta...

Yes of course my Queen. I live to serve...  

Sapphire_Angel713

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 pm
*Anau runs thru the halls when she suddenly sees her grandmother...she hides behind a tall statue* ~Oh no Grandmother did come!!! I thought she was joking when she said she'd arrive tonight!!!!~ *sighing Anau stays hidden*

My Queen, what should happen if the princess actually falls in love??? Won't your spell be broken???

True Valta. Then Anau won't be under my control. Like always you see the flaw...but I'm sure that won't happen...She's much too shy which is the sweetest thing about her... *they walk past not noticing her then Anau spots Vysra not too far off* *she blushes slightly but stands up and straightens her dress as she walks by*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm
Vysra: walks swiftly over to Anau, carrying a small envelope, he rushes over to her and nonchalantly slips the letter into her hand, walking off at the same pace.  

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:59 pm
*Anau is surprised but takes the envelope anyways and hides in an empty classroom* ~What was that about????  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:06 pm
Dear Anau,

It is probably high time I tell you this, but your grandmother and I are of the same type. We are of a different sort, but it is based on region, it is clear all the same that she is, and I am, a vampyr. My race of vampyr is drastically different from hers, but she gives off the same radiation as I do. If I don't take care of what I need to take care of, it will become increasingly obvious that I am a vampyr. I don't know when I will be back, but when I am. I will explain things better.

Vysra Remora~  

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm
*Anau looks at the letter then rereads it* Vysra... *shes about to go look for him when her twin brother Sabin shows up*

S-Sabin w-what are you doing here?!?!?!?!

To keep you from leaving Black Rose little sister...Your to stay here remember??? *Sabin sees the note and takes it from her*

Sabin!! Give that back

I think not sister *he burns the letter and taps into her memories* This is for your own good sister... *he finds the memories of Vysra and then erases them then he goes off to hunt down Vsyra himself*  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff