Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Afternoon in the Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 pm
Vysra: Tasting the air around him, Vysra notices a presence behind him. He whirls around holding a rapier, twisting his arm accordingly. A young man about Anau's age was standing before him, but Vysra already knew this. He could taste the confrontation from meters away, the boy from tens. "What business do you have with me, speak up or lose your head. I am Vysra Remora of the Remora Bloodline, the nobility in my blood dates back beyond the /Ix/ generation. Tell me your name, stranger, or lose it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm
*Sabin growls his fangs show as he pulls out his own sword* I am the Lord of the Night. Prince Sabin Saladi Salamarie...your the noble after my sister in the Black Rose Academy... *his fangs gleam as he moves closer* If you are then you must defeat a Salamarie Lord and I'm in the mood to spar vampyr....  

Sapphire_Angel713

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Vysra: Stepping forward, "I am then obligated to inform you that I am the second best fencer in Arkhyne, topped only by Syx Larexhei of Arkhyne One: First Class. I am afraid you have a misconception on the subject of your sister, for I am not 'after her,' but rather, I am simply interested in the girl. If you wish to resolve dispute by the prowess of my blade, let you be warned, lest you should fall to its sting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm
*Sabin's fangs and eyes gleam* Any man intersted in my Sister is after her...And I'll make sure to protect her. I won't let her be hurt again  

Sapphire_Angel713

Syx LaRexhei

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:27 pm
Vysra: "If you insist..." Vysra steps toward the assailant, slashing left and right and jabbing for the shoulders, aiming to disarm the opponent rather than kill. The swings were deflected as quickly as they came. Vysra re-positioned his footing and knocked Sabin's rapier into the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm
*Sabin side-steps and gets his weapon* You're not bad vampyr... *his eyes gleam violet as the fight continues he manages to scratch Vysra's shoulder*  

Sapphire_Angel713

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces