Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Garden and Japanese Tea house Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Relaxing place

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
what is this feeling....

Nikki looked at her reflection in the pond.
"The air is so pure here," she said to her self and smiled a little.
This place was great to relax and unwind. She was wearing a Kimono.

LOVE

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:11 pm
Dragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a good group of people in the tea house, enjoying traditional tea and the beauty of the Japanese garden. One woman, 32 year old Martha Ingret, was enjoying time with her daughter when she noticed something in her tea cup. Well, not in it, per-say. The tea rumbled in a small circle. She thought it more fascinating than odd, because she thought it was simply a truck driving by that made the tea wobble. But a minute passed and that very rumbling grew stronger. Spoons rattled and boxes fell of the shelves, spooking everybody. Just as Martha rose to her feet to see what was happening, she saw a giant crack in the Earth open into a fissure, where a hideous beast stepped out with a limp blue dragon on its shoulder. By the time the fissure closed back up, the store was empty.

The Wendigo didn't pay attention to the scene it had just caused, just the dead dragon that was its best friend a moment ago. Its only friend, and now she was gone. The monster gently set the dragon down where flowers were in an abundance. After that, it turned around and tilted the large skull that was its head down and stared/faced its reflection, a mere living skeleton. A frightening one, at that. What a monster it was...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
what is this feeling....

Nikki noticed the pond making circles blurring her reflection she looked up and gasped.
"Oh," she said finding no other words to say. "Why...hello."
She was startled but managed to stay calm whilst other people at the tea house were scrambling around in fear.

LOVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av04XfLtAcU  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm
The monster straightened up and turned its giant skull to face the girl. It stayed like that for a moment, the only movement being the body made out of many other bodies moving up and down with breathing. After that moment the monster looked back down at the pond and stared at its reflection.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
what is this feeling....

Nikki watched the creature curiously sensing there was something wrong.
"Hey...you ok?" she asked the creature. It was a living thing after all so she could sense it being uncomfortable. She then turned to see a dragon.
"Oh!" she said partly surprised.

LOVE

Nikkis theme song:

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm
The Wendigo quickly turned back to the girl and roared as if to tell her to stay away from the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
what is this feeling....

"Sorry," she mumbled understanding what Wendigo said. "Is the...dragon ok?" she said. The dragon hadn't moved.
LOVE

Nikkis theme song:

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 pm
The Wendigo looked back down at the water, its entire body began to tremble, shake. The monster growled softly as its body shook, and soon tiny streams of water came from its eye sockets. It was crying. The monster slumped until its claws could touch the ground, and in that moment one could make out eyes behind they eye sockets, as if someone was wearing the skull like a mask. They eyes were changing colors like a kaleidoscope, and they were filled with an intense sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
what is this feeling....

"Oh.." she said. "Uhmm mind if I to it I may be able to heal it."
The atmosphere had changed into depressing sadness. "Don't cry.Please. I'll help if I can."

LOVE

Nikkis themesong:

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

The tail made of spinal cords lifted up and slammed down to reject the help. Quickly after a bright black flame shot up and swallowed the Wendigo, the flames slowly lowered and then fully extinguished to reveal a young man on his knees, sobbing into his hands. "Don't touch her!" he yelled in a mixture of anger and sadness, not even looking at her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
what is this feeling....

"Hey are you ok?" Nikki asked full of concern. "That dragon must be very precious to you." Nikki glanced over at the dragon. "Its...dead... I know what it feels like to lose somebody very important to you." Nikki remembered something she didn't want to then took and deep breath.
LOVE

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm
"How would you know?" Dragon sniffed and glared at his reflection. "She was my best friend, my only friend, and my dad couldn't even let me have that!" he yelled and slammed his fist down at the last part of his comment, sending a strong ripple through the water. The pain was audible in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

{ no cat ears }
< N I K K I IN KIMONO>
I lost what I treasured the most

Nikki stayed silent for a moment. "Ah you remind me of him," she chuckled to herself. She closed her eyes. "Trust me I know what it feels like. I never got over the pain." she sighed but her voice was a little shaky she opened her eyes again. "You're father wouldn't let you have a best friend?"
LOVE & TRUST

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Dragon just clenched his jaw and ignored his throbbing knuckles. "My parents don't even know I exist, and when they do they try to make me miserable." he murmured, his rage dissolving into sadness. "All these people tell me how they know me when I don't even know them, that they're just another fragment of my family." He looked over at the girl, his blue eyes turning a soft red. "Are you here to tell me you're my cousin?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff