Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Garden and Japanese Tea house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxEric “PhantomPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Good decision," the dark haired phantom hummed with a cheerful smile. Eric then started picking up various different kinds of meat only to pop it into his mouth. She'd actually listened to him instead of tuning him out or arguing incessantly about it. He could deal with her "I'll think about it." better than her other choice.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; ~ )}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Don't give up, it's just the hurt that you hide

She leaned on her arm, looking up at him. "Gah, you remind me of my father," she breathed, closing her eyes. "Like a very strange version of my father."

When you're lost inside, I will be there to find you

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxGiving her a slight glare, Eric continued chewing calmly. "Thank you so very much for comparing me to your father. I mean, I'm only trying to avoid letting you pull any stupid stunts that'll cut your life short," he breathed out after having swallowed only to take up more food and pop it into his mouth. Yeah. Like he didn't already feel old enough, she just had to go off comparing him to someone older than herself not to mention her father. And now he was feeling irritable. Great.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Ophelia giggled at him. "Aww, you're cute when you're grumpy! Don't worry, you seem much more agreeable than that old codfish of my father." Reaching out, she managed to pick up more food with her chopsticks, putting it in her mouth and smiling as she chewed. How could Eric be such a cutie?

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"You must have a thing for older guys who tell you what is a good idea or a bad idea then. Perhaps also with a love for music," Eric responded while popping something that looked like a cookie into his mouth and crunching down on it. Why was she trying to play it off like it was a good thing now that she knew he took offense to such a comment? Oh yeah. She had admitted to liking him albeit she never clarified which like it was. Pointing his chopsticks to the food, he muttered, "Just eat."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

With another giggle, she lifted a piece of octopus sushi and ate it, eyes on his the entire time. Once it was down her throat, she smiled apologetically. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm done being a tease to you." She set a small piece of what appeared to be cake on a tiny plate in front of him. "Here, as a peace offering."

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxGlancing briefly at the cake then returning his gaze to the rosy haired female, the dark haired phantom slightly lifted a brow. "Are you seriously trying to bribe me with baked goods so as not to take being compared to an older, under human age at least, man offensively? That's like asking Shakespeare not to be offended when compared to Dr. Seuss or Anne Rice not to be offended when compared to Stephanie Meyers. I will eat this though 'cause I know it's going to taste awesome," Eric retorted while picking up the little cake and popping it into his mouth. He then flashed the girl a mischievous smile while chewing.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"If it was bribery, the slice would be larger," she replied, grinning as she cut a piece for herself. She forced herself to ignore his smile, knowing that it would make her blush beyond reason. "It's good to be compared to my father, Erik, at least in skill. He was a good man, and a wonderful teacher, albeit impatient. At least I'm not comparing you to my brother, the irritatingly perfect cellist." She broke off a piece of her slice, slipping it between her plump pink lips and smirking at him as she chewed and swallowed. Once her cake was gone, she lifted her hand in a gun-like pose and pointed it at him. "Now then, mister. Would it make you feel better if I complimented you?"

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"That doesn't make me feel any better, hon. For one, I already know I'm old enough to be your great great great grandfather, but having it pointed out by you makes me feel like I'm ancient. As for being compared to a musician who only lived for a fraction of my life thus far, that makes me feel like my compositions are mediocre at best and is as far as they'll ever get. You really know how to boost someone's confidence in themselves. As another thing, it felt more like you were comparing me to him because I wouldn't give your phone back until you could understand that every action has an equal and opposite reaction ie repercussions. It's something a good parent would do in order to set their children on the right path to a better future," the black haired phantom responded cooly while never letting his mischievous smile nor the unreadable deep red gaze staring at her from across the table flicker even in the slightest. After eating a few more bits and pieces of the food, he took a swig of his tea and let out a soft breath as he set the cup down. "We are like young volcanoes, ne?"

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"You, sir, are supposed to be charming!" she mock-gasped, tossing a piece of her cake at him and missing by a long-shot. Her blush refused to let up, always there as it was with him. "My father was the greatest man I ever knew, in my own lifetime. I compare you using my own experiences, which, in turn, is a compliment. Honestly, if you're going to be so trivial about it, I think I might stop complimenting you entirely."

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxWatching the cake fall short, he raised an eyebrow at the female with a calm gaze. "Um... Did you really just say I am supposed to be charming? I'm a prince, yes, but I'm no Prince Charming. I don't know of any prince who is classy and charming in a cliché kind of way. What princes and princesses do is act like marionettes to make us seem like stereotypical royalty. It gets irritating quickly and your face hurts from smiling all the time at the nobles and other kingdoms' royal families. It's all politics and is a very uncomfortable lifestyle albeit stories speak of it as being easy," he retorted while briefly shifting some of the food around until he settled on a piece of broccoli. Picking it up, he held it out across the table in his chopsticks. "Open. If I have to feed you like I did Yué and Tori when they were little, I will. After war, everything seems like a major detail in your life. Nothing is a trivial matter. Every detail is important. The food's going to get cold if we don't eat it and I'm trying to let you eat as much of it as you can before finishing it off."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:11 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"You know, at this point, I think you remind me more of Father Time than of my father," she returned, choosing to give up before more was said. After his calm order for her to open her mouth, she glanced at the food with blinking eyes. Was he seriously going to feed her like she was a child? How rude! How degrading!

Oh, what the hell? Why not?!

With a mental shrug, she opened her mouth and waited for the food. If he was going to insist, she was going to milk it for all it was worth.

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Sorry, but once you've lived a few centuries and experience a lot of different things, you tend to become very serious about life. When you're a scientist like all phantoms are, you get very technical and prefer logic over hearsay. Some things, however, cannot be fully explained by logic and science though. An example would be if there is a God," Eric smiled apologetically for a brief moment only to pop the food into the girl's mouth. He then picked up a piece of squid and popped that into his own mouth. After chewing and swallowing, he smiled back up to Ophelia whilst picking up a couple pieces of chicken with a piece of squid sandwiched between them. "You can be pretty obedient at times... I'm surprised by that in all actuality."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Well of course!" she exclaimed upon swallowing the morsel. "I can be very well-behaved if I feel I want to be, Eric. All it takes is the right incentive. Food, for example~" She lifted her tea to her lips, drinking slowly for several seconds before setting the cup back down and and swallowing the drink with care. "That and the right order. I always obey the one who gives me the best order." Sighing softly, she tilted her head at him and waited for more food, much too lazy to continue feeding herself.

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items