Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Garden and Japanese Tea house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxEric “PhantomPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"That's where you'll have to understand, I get pretty bossy with my students. The first went out to supper with a knave of fashion and I tried killing him with a chandelier after kidnapping my student right off the stage. Technology for humans has advanced quite a bit since then so just imagine the damage I could do in the present for disobedience," the dark haired phantom hummed rather cheerfully while popping some beef and squid into the girl's mouth. He then popped some into his own mouth. Oh how fun mischief could be when he wasn't constantly worried. It'd been a long time since he felt this mischievous.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; ~ )}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Don't give up, it's just the hurt that you hide

Chewing thoughtfully, she swallowed and raised a hand, her index finger poking out to point at the ceiling. "Uh... But I don't have any friends who would be trying to catch my attention. Men are repelled by me and women think I'm full of myself, admittedly for good reason. I mean, I AM a bit of a b_tch..." With a sigh, she pushed herself up and ran a hand through her hair, the light of the setting sun bringing that rosy glow back. "Wow, I don't have any friends. That kinda just hit me hard. Didn't expect it to hurt, but it does a little."

When you're lost inside, I will be there to find you

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Haven't noticed you being b_tchy as of yet. Argumentative and caddy with my unisex brother Yué, yes, but not b_tchy. And don't say you have no friends to distract you. You've just been fixated on other things and... Need to relax... Now I'm feeling like a dumbass 'cause I do the very same thing. Apparently, I'm a hypocrite who does what I'm trying to tell you to do," Eric responded with a bit of a chuckle. Sure, he'd grown serious for a moment there in the middle, but the chuckle returned once again at the end. Picking up a bit of chicken, he motioned the girl to open her mouth again.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Honestly, I don't even care anymore," she sighed, twirling a piece of her hair between two fingers. "Friends are distracting. I have more important things to take care of. Like... lessons, for example."

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Lessons will only last so long and you'll have mastered your true potential. Once you've mastered it, you'll most likely be singing new music I've written so I can see if it needs changes. You can make friends, hopefully other lady friends and a gay best friend at most, but they won't be allowed to interfere with my time with you. That is how I feel about things," Eric responded gently after having popped the food into the girl's mouth and picking up his own bits of food. After chewing and swallowing his food, he took a swig of his tea and swallowed. It was a pretty decent day. Was Tori and Yué alright with Viaresu and Koail though? Why were his siblings so difficult at times? Even when he was supposed to relax they came in with a heavy sense of dread and worry bubbling up. Fortunately, he didn't show his emotions as openly as others did so he didn't have to worry about bothering Ophelia with his inner thoughts.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:42 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Eh, I'm fine without making friends," she said after swallowing, drinking more of her own tea. "I like being by myself. Makes for a whole lot less stupid in a room. Besides, I can't disappoint myself the same way others can." Daintily wiping her mouth with a napkin, she pushed her hair back with her right hand and sighed. "At the end of the day, it's not loneliness that upsets me."

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Then do tell, belladonna, what does upset you at the end of the day? Everyone has something, but the only thing I've truly seen upset you is Yue which isn't really hard to understand. He upsets more people than he has of friends," the dark haired phantom questioned the rosy haired female. At hearing a soft hum in a familiar tune just faintly in the air, he almost burst into laughter although he covered it with a slight sneeze into his elbow. He definitely hadn't expected to hear Van'a humming something like that to himself while working at a public place much less humming at all, but apparently he was feeling comfortable enough to do so here even if it was to himself. Seeing as no one else seemed to have noticed it, he didn't want to embarrass him by dragging up the subject.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 am
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Ophelia thought for a moment, then smiled softly. "People in mascot costumes," she said, chuckling lightly. "They just weird me out." Running a hand through her hair, she grinned and obviously refused to be serious. "What about you, maestro?"

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxFlashing that oh so mischievous smile at the rosy haired female he responded in a low, smooth pur, "Well that's a relatively easy question to answer. Clowns - the circus kind of clowns, nor Mardi Gras clowns - and Skrillex, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, boy bands altogether, One Direction, Big Time Rush, Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, Mike the Knight and various others." He then followed this with a soft chuckle only to hold a biscuit with powdered sugar on it up to the female. It wasn't a lie, but if she wasn't going to take the question seriously, she was getting responses that weren't all too serious herself. "Say ah."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"You're afraid of Mike the Knight?" she asked, tilting her head. "That's wonderful!" With a chuckle, she moved closer and opened her mouth for him. "Ah!"

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Have you seen the children's shows of the present? Have you not noticed some very immature sexual innuendos in those Disney movies? It's practically brainwashing children into wanting to perform the mating ritual of adults," Eric questioned while popping the little sugary biscuit into her mouth. He then popped one into his own mouth, chewing slowly while watching how Ophelia's expression changed with that out in the open. She definitely was a rosy haired beauty. It'd be a shame such talents as hers much less her beauty would cease to exist after a mere century. Humans were such young creatures though so he expected no less than their lack of keeping themselves alive much longer than a century or two. "Such a short time..."

xXxXxIt'd been a subconscious thought spoken aloud, but one he actually realized he'd said aloud. Whoops. At least he could always change the topic if she asked about it. "What about your favorite color?"

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Sexual innuendos? In what movies?" she asked after chewing and swallowing, confused. Ophelia liked Disney movies well enough, spending most of her time studying or singing or... whatever. She smiled at the taste, raising her thumb to her lip to wipe off a bit of sugar that had been rubbed off. Sticking her thumb into her mouth, she licked the sugar off, then set her hands into her lap. Hearing his spoken thought, she tilted her head and blinked. "What is?" she questioned, leaning forward a bit. When he changed the subject, she almost didn't change with him, but reluctantly did. "Red," answered the young singer, reaching up to tuck her hair behind her ear as her blue eyes curiously gazed at him. "What's yours?"

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King, Aladdin... Disney movies, especially in their songs, are chop full of sexual innuendoes. If I pointed them out to you, you'd never look at them the same way. I wouldn't want to ruin the innocence you have towards such movies though so I'm not going to," Eric responded to Ophelia's first question only to shrug at the second as if he'd forgotten what the thought was. He then picked up a few more pieces of chicken and a small piece of broccoli only to hold it out for the pink haired female to take from his chopsticks. "Can't remember. Probably just a random thought running through my head. I have a lot of those."

xXxXxBrushing his hair behind his ear, he smiled lightly at her answer and final question. "A deep, dark purple or black. There are meanings behind colors after all, both positive and negative."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Ophelia took her own chopsticks back up, taking the food and placing it inside her mouth. She giggled lightly, smiling from the taste and thoughts inside her mind. Swallowing, she grabbed her drink and pulled it close. "You need to stop feeding me before I end up eating everything!" she proclaimed, playfully smacking the air and laughing. Her heart skipped a beat as he fixed his hair, those eyes, as always, sending a heat wave through her body. The young woman leaned forward, sparkling blue eyes on him. "Besides, don't you like my figure as it is?"
The girl smiled, sitting back and taking in his answer. "Meanings? And what are the meanings behind those colors, Eric?" she asked, her hands under her thighs as she tilted her head at him.

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxLaughing at the young woman saying she would eat all of the food if he kept feeding her and how she asked if he liked her figure as it was, the dark haired phantom picked up some more chicken and broccoli with his chopsticks. "I wish you luck on trying to eat everything in front of you before me. Just because I haven't put anything in my mouth doesn't mean I'm not eating. There are three forms of matter; solids, liquids and gases. My race control these things which is why we have a solid form, a liquid form and a gaseous form. It's why humans called us phantoms and why other races feared us even if we were of the peaceful type. In short; the outsiders among all kinds. You haven't even noticed Vańa Hiel having passed our table at least twice to refill my cup of tea," he retorted as that which was in between his chopsticks seemed to vanish altogether. Shifting his gaze away from his now empty chopsticks to where he was smiling up at the female, a mischievous gleam seemed to show itself from within the deep red irises flecked with small shards of what was deep sapphire, dark emerald, gold and silver like glass.

xXxXx"Purple is a color of mystery and wisdom, calm and comfort, misunderstood rarity and gifted talents. Black is a lonely and hollow color; open and accepting of all yet always searching until the pain subsides. A color that holds many regrets and uncertainties within the depths of it's never-ending abyss. Red, however, is a color of passion and anger, love and lust. It is a color of desire and it aids the color blue in reaching the color purple yet can lead to the color green; a stereotypical color of envy. With envy comes greed, or yellow, which works with blue to obtain green," Eric answered smoothly while using a plate to readjust the chopsticks in his hand. Picking up a few sautéed string beans, he finally brought them to his mouth and popped them in, chewing slowly as he let the explanation of the favorite colors mentioned and their meaning sink in. As if something had dawned on him, however, the mischief that once occupied his deep red eyes just seemed to vanish while his gaze briefly redirected itself to a certain point on the wall in the restaurant. Of course Yué ditched Torithÿn once given the chance. Now the phantom nemesis was asleep and it'd be bad for anyone to succeed in waking him up. Yué was so getting beaten up for this...

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items