Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Garden and Japanese Tea house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Don't give up, it's just the hurt that you hide

Ophelia caught her breath as the food was suddenly gone, having paid attention to that much. Well, that was... unexpected. How strange. Maybe she should pay attention more. She could certainly afford to. But then, that would contain work, and she already had enough to do. Damn it. Work. That's stupid. Who was she, Madam Mim? With a breathless chuckle, she shook her head at him. "Oh, you show-off," she teased, reaching over with her own chopsticks and picking up some chicken and broccoli of her own. "The both of you. I must say, it's rather interesting to be reminded of my simplicity every other second, Eric. Not that I mind, of course." She plopped the food into her mouth and chewed slowly, winking at him.
After swallowing, she lifted her drink to her lips once more and sipped carefully, blue eyes gazing out at the phantom from over the edge. She lowered it, tilting her head at him and listening to his explanation with care. When he finished, she furrowed her brow and opened her mouth to speak. "So, correct me if I'm wrong, but your colors stand for your wisdom and loneliness in your eternal life, whereas mine, red, stands for the passion I contain for my short, but eventful life, the lust and desire I hold not only for fame, but the one I care for too, and love for- Oh my, is everything alright?" She stopped herself before exposing who she cared for, looking the way he was looking and blinking several times. "What is it?"

When you're lost inside, I will be there to find you

Dantes_river
I... I thought I posted this. Well then. Please don't be upset with me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxEric “PhantomPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Sometimes the KISS Theory is the best theory to use. This theory, of course, is the Keep-It-Simple-Stupid Theory meaning simplicity is not such a terrible thing to be. Many would've gone mad if they hadn't kept the simple things in life. Many would go mad if they knew science like we do. Complexity and simplicity are merely two sides of the same coin and each have their pros and cons. In all truth, everything has pros and cons due to every action causing an equal and opposite reaction. Everything is complex in one way or another, but most of these complexities are incapable of being noticed without a very keen observer. And here I am sounding like a giant nerd by being all scientific and psychological with my answers. I'm sorry for being such a perfectionist as a musician and such a geek with anything capable of being explained with logic and reason. I'm a nerdy perfectionist," Eric responded only to chuckle lightly at how strangely intricate his answers must sound to the pinkette. Brushing his hair behind his ear, he used his chopsticks to pick up some teriyaki chicken and popping it into his mouth. As he chewed he listened to her trying to summarize the coloration meanings.

xXxXx"Not entirely. My colors are for the never-ending search for a place that only exists within fairytales and one's own mind; a place that accepts all without passing judgement and the patience required to teach man that not all is as it appears to be. Your color, on the other hand, shows the raw passion for all that you care for and the desire for not only that which you show that passion for, but things you may not be possible of achieving. These colors reflect the past, mirror the present and predict the future. As the color changes within your tastes, so too has your path into the future. Why there are so many shades of colors is because there are so many paths to travel through life and it expresses how dark a path you may travel or how light the path before you is. It isn't a sure way to avoid eternal damnation, but there is meaning behind colors. This is also why auras come in colors instead of that which your other senses can pick up on," the phantom corrected before giving a soft sigh and leaning his elbows against the table. "Yué has left Tori alone and we can't necessarily stop an epidemic without entirely destroying this city and the infected along with it minus Tori. Without him, the virus' mutations can't be kept up to date. If he falls asleep and someone wakes him improperly, an epidemic is more than eighty percent likely to occur."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; It's fine. I'm pretty busy anyways so it may take me a while to respond to everyone. xP )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash