Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovers Lane

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
Jason walked down the street alone sighing at the simple name of the road. "lovers lane...then why am I walking down it..." he said to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Long street leading to stores and other buildings, it also expands into many more streets  

Echos Of Oblivion

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 pm
Melody walked down the road and saw the sign that simply read"Lover's Lane"she couldn't help but laugh at the cliche.She saw Jason standing there and walked over..It's not like I have anything better to do..."Hey''she said and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 pm
Jason tilted his head down and looked at the girl. " Hello there" he said slightly smiling  

Echos Of Oblivion

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm
"I can't believe they have a place like this here"she said looking at the sign again."So how'de you end up at the academy?"she said smiling back at Jason.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 pm
Jason looked up at the sign " Well, Heard there might be a way to further my music career and or start with something ells."  

Echos Of Oblivion

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:44 pm
''Music cool"she said appreciativley.''Sometimes I'm not sure myself why I'm here"she said taking a wistful tone in her voice.She sat down at a nearby bench and motioned for him to sit by her.  
Outside of School

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games