Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Fly away little Bird (Gale and Israfel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:54 pm
After his first encounter with a Hunter one might think that Israfel had learned his lesson about them. They were out for blood, and he’d be better off running. But the siren was not that smart, and lacking in survival skills. So as he appeared down a winding twisting hall yet again before landing in a very open and very warm room, Israfel just assumed it was a new addition to the school. Earwings flicked with annoyance however, when he realized he was stuck. The high ceiling didn’t really have any secrets, and the ground was just a bunch of rock like outcroppings on some grassy mounds. Not cool at all. If this was a new classroom it was kind of boring.

Sitting himself atop a rock he crossed his arms and pouted. “This is not the sewing studio I was hoping for.” He said, wondering where he’d taken a wrong turn. Maybe by the bathroom? Or was it by that room with everybody dancing? Hard to say. Flopping into his hands a sigh, "and I don't even have any lady fingers to snack on."

Effect: ALL STUDENTS/ HUNTERS gain an extra Fear/ charged attack turn. Hunters don't need to charge up their attacks to use them.  
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 pm
He was back in the Haunted House again, and Gale was not in a particularly good mood.

It was not that he hated the Halloween creatures - this was a job, this was his life. He had chosen this path, after all - it was what he had told himself, what he had told the werewolf, and regardless of what he wanted, this is what he had, and he had to live with that. He was not a halfhearted person, so he would do his best each and every time - and if that meant fighting, it meant fighting.

But he was still not pleased about being back in the Haunted House.

Around fifteen minutes into this, the rifle in his hands made a soft, thrumming noise - Jinhai could sense the FEAR, and Gale frowned a bit, maneuvering the weapon around so that it was against his shoulder, held at the ready. Part of him hoped it was the wolf again, but another part of him hoped it was not, and that he would not be humiliated again by losing so atrociously the last time.

"Who's there?"

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 pm
The sound of someone got him fluttering. Company? He would love company! Wait. Waiiiiit. Earwings fell back on his head as he went further to investigate who was calling out for company. When he found the source, the siren flopped onto one fo the large. "I am here. I don't know how, why does your house like to invite me in when I don't even know I've been invited? The house is very silly to do that you should teach it not to do that." Because one might be able to teach a house.

The siren, though he'd been chased off last time, didn't seem to have learned much. "I am Israfel by the way. Are you going to shoot me too because that is very painful and I don't mean to disturb because I don't really know how I got here. Is there an exit anywhere nearby and ohhhhhh I like your shoes."

Survival:0
Israfel's idioticy: Infinite  
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm
He had not expected such a...polite answer.

The room he found the creature in was a large one, with a glossy, black tiled floor, with heavy magenta drapes over every inch of the walls and whitish cobwebs hanging from the corners. There was a sleek wooden table, several ornate, straight-backed chairs that looked as though they might have matched the tables, and the heavy scent of pumpkin and spice in the air. It looked as though it came out of some bizarre, twisted home shopping magazine - with a bird-like creature standing in the middle of it, a creature with long, silky blue hair, wings pressing against the sides of his head and on his back, and a slim, angular face that was simultaneously feminine and strong, though he appeared male at first glance - just a male with a pretty face.

Gale eyed him warily, uncertain if the creature was playing a game with him or if he was actually serious.

"Gale Gentry," he replied, eyes narrowing. "And yes. I'm going to shoot you."

But he didn't at first, hesitating ever so slightly. This was certainly a strange encounter - the creature, to his surprised, seemed...genuine in his compliments.

Gale frowned.

"Thank you," he said quietly. "And...well..."

There was a sharp bang from the gun.

[ HP: 50/50
Damage: 3 ]

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 pm
At first he was smiling, grinning even, "Nice to meet you Gale Gentry, that is a very pretty name. I- Oh." His smile vanished as it was replaced with sadness. Hunters looked so... fashionable but were not very personable. "Um Um.... Please don't I mean- I didn't mean to come into your house. It just sort of..happened. Like it invited me? I also don't want to fight and ah!" The bullet hit him and sent him stumbling back, feeling cold where it had hit. Cold and pain.

"Ow ow ow-" Huffing the Siren got back up looking back and forth. "Ummmmm."
Picking up a cup he chucked it at Gale. "I don't want to fight Mr. Gentry okay! Just like I told the boil with the pretty white hair I wont hurt you guys anymore."

HP: 37
Damage:0  
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 pm
This was strange. Why wasn't he fighting back or getting mad at him? Gale took another shot, but the rifle was lowered a bit, the bullet not dead on.

The hunter with the white hair? he thought, eyes widening slightly.

There was only one person who fit that description.

"You fought Bix?" he blurted out, despite the fact that he was trying to attack this creature. "Why did you...tell him that?"

Damage: 4 ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 pm
Even as the bullet hit sending to the siren to the ground whimpering, Israfel was determined not to attack. Getting back up he gingerly touched the cold spot where he'd been bit, wincing. "Bix?"

Was that the name of the white haired boil? "He- we talked about humans. And how I used to eat them but he said that was bad and... I shouldn't do it so I promised I wouldn't do it anymore." He smiled. "I also promised to not kill or be mean. Like right now! I don't want to hurt and the professor said we have to live along side humans so I think that is a much nicer thing to do right?" Ear wings flicked back and forth.
"I'd rather make friends."

HP: 33
Damage: -lolno-  
kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:18 pm
It was hard to attack this creature. Why was it so hard? Was it because the winged one wasn't trying to attack him? He was talking normally, as if they weren't hunter and prey, as if they were old acquaintances - or new ones, as if they were on the same playing field.

Gale did not know what to make of it.

"What professor?" he asked, eyes narrowing. "I don't understand. Why would you make that sort of promise? Are you that weak? Aren't you supposed to hate us, aren't you supposed to want to kill us? It's that way on our side, so why are you so different?"

It frustrated him, made irritation slide into his mind, reverberating up through his thoughts. Angrily Gale spun the rifle around, gripping the weapon by the barrel and swinging it out, striking the bird against his side.

"Why would you make that sort of promise?"

Damage: 8 ]

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 pm
That one had Israfel tumbling with a cry, holing his side and making a small cooing sound. Wiggling at the questions, the siren did his best to answer them. "Professor QB! He took us to the human world to show us how to scare without hurting! And -" He smiled, like he'd remembered something amazing. "And there was a hunter there but she wasn't a hunter but she cold see us and was really nice and stuff! And the other things um um-"

Flying over to a chandler he hoped he was out of range to get hit. "And because...he got mad. The one with the pretty white hair. He got mad and said it was wrong so I wanted to make him happy! Besides, it is better and I am not sure? I am almost an adult but no I don't hate you." He hung his head down, smiling.
"I mean, you guys are kind of mean but I can't blame you right? You're just upset because...some of us are not very nice so that is why I am going to be nice!" Ear wings flicked as he nodded. Plus I promised not to kill."

Swinging back and forth the siren made no attempts to attack.
"And I don't think I'm different, I would just prefer no one gets hurt."

Defended by the fancy lamp for: 6

kuromeez

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm
Professor QB?

The name was completely unfamiliar to Gale, even with his limited knowledge of the staff at Amityville High. He knew of Professor Red, of course - the one who had fought Caelius and had been killed - and of the tiny blue thing, but the name "QB" was not one that registered in his mind whatsoever.

Who the hell is that?

He could tell that the one with the "pretty white hair" was Bix - it had to be, there was no other hunter who fit that description. But he couldn't understand what it was that this creature was aiming for. Peace and harmony? Where was the anger? Where was the bitterness? Where was the irritation and disgust, like the wolf had shown?

It frustrated him.

"That's impossible," Gale snapped out, and swung another hit towards the creature, clenching his teeth together. "People are going to get hurt. That's what happens. There's no avoiding it."

Damage: 7 ]

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm
falling, he hit the floor with a thud.
"OWowowowow" Gingerly rubbing the back of his head, the siren frowned. "Not impossible! You just.. got to be careful and not try to be mean. Like-" A smile. "You have to just be nice. Oh oh!" He bounched up to his feet, walking over. "So we can be friends okay? Hi Gale gentry, I am Israfel, and we can be friends yes?" His hand was held out waiting, expecting.

HP:24
Not attacking

kuromeez

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 am
Gale did not understand this...thing. Bird creature, whatever he was. What was with this pacifist attitude? He was too calm around him, too cheerful, too focused on not attacking.

Gale stared at the hand that was offered to him.

"I'm sorry," he said tightly. His throat felt weird, his heart hammering strangely fast in his chest. "But I don't see that working anytime soon."

The gun swung around, catching Israfel in the side with the butt of it, Gale holding onto the barrel.

Damage: 6 ]

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 pm
Being told no, made his face fall and his wings falling back and down. He had hoped but- why did it have to be that way? As he was hit with the butt of the gun, he let out a yelp. Looking back at the hunter he wanted- he wanted them to understand he didn't want them to be enemies. He wanted to be friends. Or at least not hate each. "I'm sorry."

Getting up he shuffled towards the door. "I will try to go now. I- I am sorry to have disturbed you."

HP: 18
Damage: lol

kuromeez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 pm
He couldn't let him just walk away and he didn't know why. He should have just let the creature leave, let him disappear and never see him again, but at the last second Gale rushed forward, slamming his hand against the door.

"No," he said. "No, wait."

And then he had no idea what to say - nothing whatsoever.

There was a long silence, broken only after Gale hissed out one more word, his teeth clenched, his throat feeling tight.

"Why?"

He swallowed hard. Jinhai was silent. "Why are you sorry? Why don't you hate us? We hate you - it's the truth. So what makes you so different?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am
The siren jumped back at the door being blocked. He was confused. Didn't he want him to leave? Blue eyes blinked in worry. Was he going to be hit again. he hoped not. It was very painful and he was okay with leaving. Really he-

"Why?" He had not idea what to say really. "Ummm.." Arms crossed as he tried to think about it. "Well, the pretty white hared boil Bix yes? He told me how we hurt people, and kill them. And...I felt bad. Because my mom would sometimes bring me human to eat. Sometimes..they drown." wings sank even further. "And I learned that we don't have to do it like that. That no one has to get hurt or die and- And then no one gets sad right? And why should I hate you?"

He shook his head. "This isn't my home and...we do scare you. To live and stuff. Some.. some might have hurt your kind and that is not nice but...you want to keep people safe right? I think I am different because..." A smile. "Because I think there doesn't have be any fighting. That we can live together if we really try."

kuromeez

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces