Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil: the 2nd biggest outbreak Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 am
(alright,i was infromed that the thread that i made "died" so i made another one,this time another outbreak occured and its bigger then that of racoon city,the man behind it all is roy "jasper"arabai a mad genius scientist military veteran gone evil who has infected los angeles,an area 90,000 people strong and almost all of them turned into crazy,ugly,super flesh eating monsters)
[img]http://[img]http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad139/Ekiyogami66/Random things/Big_Zombie_Monster_by_LordNetsua.jpg[/img][/img]
(dont worry all of them wont be like that but there is alot of them,have fun!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

Its been a year since the downfall of Alex.Wolfgang. I walked alone after the whole thing as I now help around telling myself it will help make up the things I have done under Alex. I heard rumors that a new evil rose and an outbreak occured in LA. Well the rumors were true as I landed in LA looking around. I could only say that the good thing is, I kept Alex's virus and everything was sharper, heating, smelling, strengtg and so forth. I landed in a spot that was empty.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 am
roy stood on a roof top in a downtown area watching the chaos in the bottom,blood and screams filled the air "hmph everything is going as planned soon the country will be mine"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

I shook my head as I walked out of the area as I heard screams in the distance. I took off running with speed and came to a stop as I lunged for a monster trying to kill a man. The man took of screaming as my etes glowed blur and punched my fist through its head. "That's nasty." I cursed as I moved out the way of another. "What the hell are.you?" I never seen such monsters as I pulled out the shotgun I had on my back and shot it.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 am
roy looked through his binoculors and saw rebecca fighting of his creations"computer who is that woman down there?" a mini computer designed as a ear peice spoke "scans say it is rebecca chambers last seen in the wolfgang incident" roy smirked "is that so?hmph"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 am
My eyes glowed once again as I saw an orphanage being attacked I walked as my telepayhy burst out. The ground under me cracked. "Not nice to pick on children." I moved my hands as I threw them of as the preassure was too much.as I crushed them. I ran over to the orphange and inside. "Anyone here" I called.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am
the orphanage was dark and gloomy,whats left of the children was seen allover the floors and walls,eliza hid in a closet too scared to answer rebecca  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am
"This is horrible. I shook my head as I walked around loiking in everywhere. "Hello anyone still alive." I called again determine to find a survivor.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 am
eliza tensed as she can hear rebecca come closer to where she hid but she was also alittle mad because she remembers that she is the reason eliza is a orphan giving her more of a reason to stay shut  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 am
I sigh no luck until I can hear a heartbeat. A very fast heartbeat. I turned and opend a closet door and saw Eliza. "Oh not you." I looked down at Eliza as I yried erasing memories of Alex. "Your safe I guess." I backed away as I looked at her debating on what to do about her.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 am
eliza put on a pout "what are you doing here!?god id rather have those scary monsters find me"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:02 pm
I shrugged. "Alright then sounds good to me. Good luck with those monsters then." I waved as I turned away and walked out of the orphanage. I saw the seen as everything was destroyed. "There has to be someine pulling the strings." I mumbled.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 pm
eliza left the orphanage following rebecca,being alittle kid she didnt know any better."i saw him,he wanted daddys work papers but i didnt know where they are"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 pm
I looked and saw Eliza. "Decided to follow then stay close. And great another a*****e trying to rule the world. Your to small I am going to have to carry you. Do abything funny I will leave you." I picked her up as I walked down. I took the shotgun in the other as I fired at the creatures. "Looks like you can be a target Eliza. Hang on." I took off running with speed as I dodged and jumped over those ugly creatures until I found an empty spot of an abandon house. I sat her down on the couch as I leaned against a window listening.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm
A hand grabbed rebbecas shoulder.and a familar voice is heard.

"Now there is no need for hostility here.Besides we are all here for the same reason."  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff