Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Pokemon Black/White2??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 am
Apparently the usual 3rd installment in a generation (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, those games) is gonna be different this time around. Instead of the huge online debate about a Pokemon Gray/Grey, what's happening is a Pokemon Black/White 2. It's a SEQUEL. It's events that happen after the original Black/White. So that sounds like 1, Team Plasma is already disbanded, 2, 1 legendary is already with N, 3, Looker has already caught the sages, etc, etc. I can't wait to see how they pull it off.
It's release date is June 2012 in Japan and Autumn 2012 in the UK and America.

Why this is relevant to this board other than it being Pokemon:
Can anyone else say "RETURN OF N AS A TOTAL BADASS?"
Because, we all know N is the gay bishie of Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 pm
Whoa... I didn't even think of it as a sequel. Hot damn I'm looking foreword to this!
Perhaps I will get to see more Ghetsis... heart

When Black and White came out I avoided spoilers like the plague. This time, I will hunt for them!  

Rainbow Ditto

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm
Epic Ditto
Whoa... I didn't even think of it as a sequel. Hot damn I'm looking foreword to this!
Perhaps I will get to see more Ghetsis... heart

When Black and White came out I avoided spoilers like the plague. This time, I will hunt for them!

Avoiding spoilers is almost impossible when you're as much of a Pokemon lunatic as I am. whee Trust me, I tried to avoid spoilers for the original Black/White, but...I failed. Miserably.

Also, I fully believe both N and Ghestis will be in it. They were the villains of Black/White, all Pokemon games need a villain. (Maybe someone will resurrect Team Plasma following Ghestis' will, and Ghestis will break out? Who knows. I need details NOW.)  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games