Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
GentleBeasts Artwork

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 pm
Nice work!
It's hard to find someone who does masculine characters well.
:3

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 pm
DarkWolfLove
Nice work!

Thank you, and yes very few people do draw masculine which makes me sad. Its either low quality or really expensive. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 pm
TheGentleBeast
DarkWolfLove
Nice work!

Thank you, and yes very few people do draw masculine which makes me sad. Its either low quality or really expensive. lol.

Agreed.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:02 pm
These are very nice biggrin

I am attempting anthro art lately, usually just drawing what's in my heart at the moment. So far it's a lot of lonely feelings but i try to draw those out in my anthro art. Lots of kisses and hugs. Not a lot of yaoi based because i don't want to get caught by family. But i try when i can. I really like your style here too razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf

I am attempting anthro art lately, usually just drawing what's in my heart at the moment. So far it's a lot of lonely feelings but i try to draw those out in my anthro art. Lots of kisses and hugs. Not a lot of yaoi based because i don't want to get caught by family. But i try when i can. I really like your style here too razz

Thank you very much. And I can understand, my family isn't exactly homo-friendly. lulz. But that seems to be the case with most people. You really should go for anthro, it's really fun. At least it is for me. biggrin You haz FA/DA/Art site? I wanna see your artz!  

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm
TheGentleBeast
TheMythicOrcwolf

Thank you very much. And I can understand, my family isn't exactly homo-friendly. lulz. But that seems to be the case with most people. You really should go for anthro, it's really fun. At least it is for me. biggrin You haz FA/DA/Art site? I wanna see your artz!

I wish i could. But i don't have a scanner to myself and if i tried my computer is old and needs the CD for the software. That and i am terrible wth software drawing. T-T

I sketch just about everything, and my style is different than yours. Mine is more of a Lean but strong aproach, mostly because im a stickler for proportions. If i find and or get something to shoow them online you're first to see okay?!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 pm
Your art is actually pretty good compared to most ive seen, I do anthro art myself but so far I only do reptilian creatures. I think im pretty good, but compared to yours... I'd have to say mine is 7/10 with yours being an 8.5/10  

FirionTheDragon

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm
TheMythicOrcwolf
TheGentleBeast
TheMythicOrcwolf

I wish i could. But i don't have a scanner to myself and if i tried my computer is old and needs the CD for the software. That and i am terrible wth software drawing. T-T

I sketch just about everything, and my style is different than yours. Mine is more of a Lean but strong aproach, mostly because im a stickler for proportions. If i find and or get something to shoow them online you're first to see okay?!

Well there's nothing wrong with that. Its cool that you draw the lean and strong. And you better show me. I like seeing other's art and the different styles everyone has.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 pm
FirionTheDragon
Your art is actually pretty good compared to most ive seen, I do anthro art myself but so far I only do reptilian creatures. I think im pretty good, but compared to yours... I'd have to say mine is 7/10 with yours being an 8.5/10

Thanks, oh repties you say? That's so cool! Avian's and reptiles are rather down played in the fandom and need more shine. And thanks for the rating. Your not that far behind if I don't watch out you could pass be by. lol. But honestly I'm nothing compared to my friend. He's an amazing erotic musle anthro artist. He's well versed with females too also rather erotic too. lol  

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:47 pm
haha, thanks! I've been trying to do avians but the feathers and the beak irritate me. -.- Lol same here but my friend draw anime style creatures and people.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm
More of my art.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200