If you like vampires please join

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:12 pm
hello i just remoddled my guild its called Hidden Coven. If you enjoy vampire roleplays I think you would really enjoy this guild.

Click here to goto the Hidden Coven  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm
In the northern reigns of the world there is a town where a group of unknown vampires have made their new home in abandoned Hotel. These vampires are forming a new coven, a most ancient practices, that bind together and also protects the members. For a coven brings both protection and new enemies. Every new member may have their own enemies; by joining the coven those enemies become the coven’s enemies, unless a peaceful solution can be found.

After much debate and arguments the coven has taken the name the Hidden Coven. This name was chosen from many for most of the members are in fact hiding from something. Be it there past or someone who wishes there death or anything else. It could also be where the Hidden coven had decided to make their home hidden away, where few vampire groups now head.

With everyone wishing to stay hidden there are but a few. Rule one: Do not kill a member of the coven, for every member you kill likely will have others who would wish to kill you in return. Rule two: When called to help protect the coven one must always do so, for if the coven was destroyed all members would likely perish. Rule three: never kill a human. Their lives are so short already killing them will just dwindle the food supply and nobody wants that. If found killing one of them the punishment is death.  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

Advertise your Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces