Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Hill Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 pm
Awesome place to relax and daydream :]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 am
User Image

I can no longer truly laugh or smile

Nikki lay on the grass looking up at the sky. The fluffy white clouds passing innocently on the blue sky. She closed her eyes and listened to her song. It was so relaxing. she opened her eyes and picked up the daisy next to her and looked sighed and started humming along to her song quietly and looked up to the sky to see two birds flying around chirping happily.
"I wish I could be free," she sighed.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 am
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train walked up to the hill and layed down, staring at the sky. What he'd just been through seemed like something from his past. He pulled a glass milk bottle from his pocket, taking some sips.
It was strange what had happened. He was loafing around when some boy with bright red hair had told him frantically what had happened, the boy's own arm had been chopped off by her.
...Man.. he sighed, wondering what could have triggered that to happen to Cat. It'd been the girl Eve looked up to, what happened. He hoped the lil' princess didn't turn out like Cat. He grimaced at the thought, ppushing it away, knowing it wouldn't happen.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

No one seems to know
my struggle and everything
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talking to myself.

It feels like I'm going insane.
Am I the one who's crazy?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo arrived at the hill looking for a specific man. He had seen the scene over at the Koi Pond. It was horrible. Blood was everywhere and some bodies were slaughtered so badly that it was hardly recognizable. There was only one survivor. A young man with a tattoo on the right side of his face and he had bright red hair. His arm had been cut off by the murduerous Bakeneko. Halo had asked him what had happened and the young man explained everything as his dying words. The man that had left the scene had pressured the Bakeneko to unleash a uncontrollable power and used them rest of them as a distraction to kill the Bakeneko. What a vile man to execute a plan like that. Using the innocent as a shield. Sick.
Even though Halo was going to punish this man for being the cause of death of those children there was also a motive behind it. All his life he was hunting the evil Bakeneko and countless failures were Halo's hard earned results. Now, this man killed the Bakeneko easily by using innocent people. This wasn't the way it was supposed to end. Halo's soul purpose was to kill her without anyone getting hurt. To earn the honor that he was never born with. He worked everyday like no tomorrow without taking a break. It was his destiny to win. Now here Halo is with no victory because the person that was the winner cheated his way up.
Halo was now standing in front of Train with his hand on his sword handle ready to fight him. "Get up." Halo commanded with fire and jealousy in his eyes.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train blinked as another male's figure clouded out the Sun's view. Train squinted at his command. He let out a laugh at the boy, he had to be at least eighteen.
What's the problem officer..? Train joked Keep off the grass? he smirked as he stood up, eyeing the boy's hand where it lain over his sword. Another fight...? Train wondered to himself silently.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo continued to stare at Train with piercing eyes. "If only..." Halo growled and took it his katana quickly. As Halo took out his sword a beautiful halo appeared over his head. The halo was bright as sunlight and gold dusk sparkled as it fell off it. Halo honestly looked like a true angel. "Scum like you shouldn't be allowed to live." Halo said with a intense look in his eye.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:39 pm
Keiko_1357
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train's expression turned to that of a serious one.
Scum like me? Who cleans up the streets as a bounty hunter, huh? Well, what makes you think I shouldn't be allowed to live, Train started angrily what gives you the right to pass judgement on whether or not someone else gets to live, huh? Train shouted at him, pulling Hades from its holster. He spun his gun's barrel a few times, making sure he had enough bullets needed.
Train took several steps away from this boy before him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:44 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo stared at the gun Train had. That gun might be a bit of a challenge for him. This would call for Halo to have an even for advance acrobatic skills than he already had. Halo closed his eyes as he focused on connecting to a Nekomata. This would give him Cat like abilities that would help him dodge bullets. Halo couldn't afford losing this battle. His life long quest was on the line. His meaning... "I'm done talking to you. My sword will end this conversation." Halo give his last reply as his body changed. His indigo eyes stayed the same color but the pupils turned into thin slits. Halo's feet also changed into thinner cat like paws along with Halo growing whiskers, cat ears, and a cat tail. As soon as Halo's transformation was done her was already right next to Train kicking him I'm the side with his foot. With that one attack it showed that Halo's powerful attack was just the tip of the ice burg.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 pm
sassyspark
whoops quoted myself in that last one! //shot

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train was shoved across the grass by his kick. It was a strong kick, and he had suddenly transformed into that of a person with cat-like traits.
Hey buddy, you aren't the only one with cat-like traits! Train shouted to him as he caught his balance in mid-skid, pushed off his hands into a backwards spiral and landed on his feet.
I'd rather not fight some kid! Train yelled angrily at this boy, he was troublesome. Train figured if they got into a fight, he might just lose to this guy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:26 pm
Keiko_1357
It's okay let's make this make this fight fun~!

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo was use to getting that kind of reaction from opponents since he was so young. Halo was the youngest three star folklorist in the FFA. No matter how good Halo's skills were he was always underestimated. Some said that it was a good advantage but he hated that advantage of never being tooken seriously. Halo narrowed his glare at Train whe he called him a kid. He wasn't one. He was far from it. Now since they had distance between them this was a good opportunity. Halo's hand reached up to his beautiful halo and took off from the top of his head. With the flick of his wrist the sparking halo was heading right for Train like a freebie. The halo moved at Train at a rapid pace leaving a thick golden sparkling line behind it.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 pm
sassyspark
Whee good idea! LOL do you mean "Frisbee"? rofl

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train blinked and suddenly the other male was throwing the halo that'd been over his head at him like a Frisbee. He ducked to the side. The halo grazed his left shoulder and sent a hot, sharp pain through Train's arm, Train grimaced, dropping a sweat.
I said CAT-like, not DOG-like! Silly young-in! Train barked laughing at his own joke. Train kept his grin, but he was thinking in his head.
If that kid doesn't only need to use his sword, this fight could get ugly. He's close range AND long range huh... I'll have to watch out. He thought inwardly, rolling his left shoulder, ignoring the pain.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo figures Train would dodge this attack but he probably didn't expect this. Halo took his free hand making a circular montuno in front of him. Seconds later the whistling of wind could be heard right behind Train. Halo's best trait with this attack was he could direct it on a path. It was complete movement control but with the speed of the halo it didn't really matter. Most opponents didn't expect it and by the time they realized this move it was too late. Halo smirked slightly.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Confused at the sudden sound of whistling and Halo's smirk, Train squinted his eyes and turned around quickly to investigate what the other male was seemingly so sly about with that smug little smirk. As he spun around, he readied Hades, in case of an attack he could repel with it.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff