Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:48 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train felt something inside himself die when he heard she'd had such a large bounty on her head. He choked on the air around himself hearing the amount.
I had no idea she was worth so much cash.. Ah man... Train grimaced. Still, she was one of Eve's friends and he wouldn't have brought her down for the bounty on her head.
I showed up after she'd already killed them! Train shook his head and realized Halo was about to send another attack. Smirking Train was about to prepare himself, but the halo was blinding. Practically in-perceivable. Train had no time to react as the halo cut through his right side. The halo left a deep gash in his right side.
Falling to his knees, Train clutched his now bleeding profusely side with his left arm. Train knew he wouldn't be able to take another hit like that. He keeled over as he choked up crimson blood. Train felt himself going dizzy, he had to act, fast.
Holding Hades up quickly, Train shot one bullet at Halo. Knowing he'd avoid it, Train shot another towards a rock protruding from the ground, preforming a rebound shot, a skill he'd learned long ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

No one seems to know
my struggle and everything
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talking to myself.

It feels like I'm going insane.
Am I the one who's crazy?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo almost didn't dodge the first bullet. This attack took so much out of him he was exhausted. He managed to dodge the bullet and smirked. Train was done. He was gone and Halo actually received the honor he rightfully deserved. He was not longer a disgrace or a mistake. He was a hero. Some to be respected and to be looked up to. As these though ran though his mind a sharp him hit his back. A drop of blood dripped from his mouth. What had just happened? That's impossible there was no one behind him and Train was right in front of him. Plain as day! Halo slowly turned his head to see a boulder was behind him. Train, had used it to aim a bullet at him without him detecting it. "b*****d." Halo growled clenching his jaw. Train was going to bleed out. He was done but Halo wasn't he had to get moving before he bleeds out.
After Halo had left the Hill fog started to accumulate around Train. No this was smoke. The smoke formed a body and it silently landed on the ground. The last thing the smoke formed was the man's face. The faceless body looked down at Train. Finally the smoke formed the mouth. "Hey, look what happened to you!" The mouth said smiling. Soon the eyes appeared revealing the evil red eyes of a murderer."Oh, why on Earth would that man do that to you?" The man snickered as the tattoo appeared on his face. This man was Aku. "That's okay... For death is your savior." Aku paused as his grin grew even more twisted. "I am your savior." He laughed happily and slowly dissipated away.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:36 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Train Heartnet
Train smirked to himself as Halo disappeared. He knew he was going to die. In a sense, he was a little bit upset. He wasn't going to be able to say bye to his bounty-hunting partner. Sven. He wouldn't get to say goodbye to the lil' princess, his rival, Eve. Train clutched his side roughly as smoke appeared around him. He watched as the red haired boy who'd told him what happened at the Koi Pond appeared before him.
"What..? You b*****d... This is.." Train let out a strained cough and blood splattered across the grass he was laying on.
"All.. your doing.." Train breathed his last raspy voices and fell limp. Hades in his right hand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:08 am
User Image
Phillip Qhil
Flippy

'I don't want to flip'

Phillip sat on the hill, his back hunched over as he carved a squirrel out of the block of wood he had nicked from the crafts room. His green eyes were purely concentrated on the wood. His favourite knife, a simple knife with a black handle, helped him carve. The squirrel was slowly beginning to form. He had already finished the tail. Beside him lay his bag with its contents spilled all over the ground. He had skipped yet another class. He glanced over at the packet of cigarettes that he had found lying next to his locker.
"I should chuck that away."he thought before looking back to his block of wood.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh stood at the top of the hill, arms crossed behind his head and breathing slowly through his nose. It was dark enough to see the stars, if the clouds weren't covering them, and the sun had set long ago. He was taking a break from being a slave- er, assistant to Gustav, sure that the man could handle sleeping without requiring his help. Of course, it was Gustav. There was no telling what he could need in the middle of the night. The man almost laughed, the corner of his mouth twitching in what could've been a smile.
In the distance, he heard faint music, spying a clear block party in the city. He'd checked his phone earlier that day, he knew the good news. How lovely. However, he still wasn't happy. Shiloh was never happy. That was why he was so good at his job, and not just being the apprentice to a crappy bureaucrat from literally Hell, but Sin-eating. It was hard to devour the sins of a man when Shiloh had a life filled with joy and laughter. He didn't want something like that anyway. He didn't want to laugh. He just wanted to obey and be useful, even if he hated obeying and being useful.
With another audible sigh, Shiloh sat on the soft grass and lay back, staring at the sky indifferently. "Peculiar," he mumbled to himself, eyes blinking slowly. He wasn't tired, he didn't think, but he did want to sleep. He liked sleeping. He only hoped that Gustav wouldn't throw a fit about him wandering off if he didn't get back in time. That was always so annoying. But Shiloh didn't fall asleep. He kept staring at the sky before he fired off a text in Gustav's direction.
"Good night."
At least now he'd sent the man proof that he was aware of the time of day.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"So this is where you were hiding." came a voice that followed shortly after the ring of a phone. Climbing the hill yet a few feet away from Shiloh was his superior. He looked tired from the climb, but he had a look on his face that said he wasn't here to complain. When he was at the top, he breathed deeply and looked off to where the music and jubilee was. "I figured you would be celebrating after hearing the news. Well, celebrating in your own way." he said. After another minute of watching the people dance and laugh, he looked at his quiet friend. "How are you doing?" he asked, concern on his face.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh glanced upwards at the man who had found him, then refocused his eyes on the sky. He didn't care much for celebrating, even back when he was still in school and actually had thoughts about a future love life. "I'm asexual," he reminded the man, monotonous as if he were bored by the idea itself. "It doesn't matter to me about marriage equality. I'm not marrying anyone any time soon." He lay in silence for a full minute, then sat up and sighed quietly. "Why would you ask, anyway?" he wondered aloud.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Come now, no one's really asexual. You have to actually be able to reproduce on your own in order to be asexual. You, however, just don't like people." corrected Gustav as he dug his hands into his pockets. He looked at the quiet man for a moment then followed his gaze to the stars. "You've been acting strange again." he answered solemnly. Without looking at the boy, he continued. "You get like this every year. You stay silent, sure, but there's something more to it. It's like you're fighting off some inner battle." He looked down at the ground and shrugged at his apprentice. "Now I might just be bullshi-ting that, but there's definitely something different about you that comes this time of the year. I ignored it for the most part since that was your life, but it's getting worse, Shiloh. We might not be friends, but I'll listen if you need to talk to someone."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:28 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"Just drop it, Gustav," grumbled the man, almost sounding irritated for a second. He quickly caught himself, then raised his knees and set his forearms on them. With a heavy sigh, he bowed his head and closed his eyes. Gustav was annoying and rarely just let things go. He may as well just come out and say something about it before he was forced to. "... There was a boy. He was... He was very nice. He liked me." He paused, eyes looking back to the celebration that suddenly seemed like a speck in the distance.
"He was the one I liked the most."
Hearing a familiar voice whisper his name, Shiloh suddenly stood, dusting off his pants and started to walk further up the hill. "Whatever. Just forget I said anything." He sounded once more indifferent, but even Shiloh couldn't deny the tone his voice had taken before. It was haunted, weary, as if he wanted to cry but had long since run out of tears. It was very different from the man that Gustav spent so much time around. He almost seemed human.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:38 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav was in the middle of turning around when he heard Shiloh. He glanced at him, surprised that the man was actually willing to open up to him. He turned to fully face him, listening to the small story. So there really was someone in Shiloh's life once. Once. Even he didn't need to hear the rest of the story to see why he kept drifting off and sounded hallow. The real question was what part of it haunted the boy so much? Was it that they were that in love? Or the way the boy's lover left?
Suddenly, Shiloh walked off and left Gustav with his thoughts. What was that? Shiloh was... sad? That was probably the first time he had actually heard an emotion come from him.
Gustav hurried after his apprentice. Normally he would have left him alone to do as he liked, but this was a breakthrough! "Shiloh, you can't keep running from this." he started as he chased after him. "You can't keep bottling up your grief. You have to let go and move forward!"

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh managed to remain about a foot ahead of the man, hands stuffed into his pockets as he walked quickly, not wanting to talk about this if he didn't have to. "I really don't want to talk about this, Gustav," he said, struggling to keep his tone of disinterest and apathy, but it was hard with the sweet, happy voice laughing his name, breathing his name, moaning his name- Ugh! He could hardly stand it! His temper sparked for the first time in a long time, and it took everything in Shiloh not to turn around and scream at his superior.
"It really isn't any of your business, sir," he said, suddenly stopping and spinning to face the man. "It happened a very long time ago, before we ever met. It's nothing now. I recommend you leave it alone, sir." He stood to his full height, clearing his throat and looking through Gustav, using the the thousand-yard stare to see if he could scare off the man.

Awesome nerd

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 am
Mayah Playah
1 - That's no Heiny! // 2 - No, it's Heinry alright.

User Image

User Image

Gustav hesitated when Shiloh towered over him. He was tempted to run away like the coward he was, but there was something deep down that told him that he couldn't leave his subordinate, especially when he could hear all that pain he was going through. "It's not nothing, Shiloh, so don't try to hide it from me and say that everything's okay." he pressed, albeit in a feeble tone. "Have you even left this alone? This curse you've given yourself? Hell made you work for me, Shiloh, but whatever's haunting you has been created by you. You've worked hard to help me, it's my turn now." he said defiantly while standing his ground. He braced himself for any incoming punches and/or kicks.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:14 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"You don't have the right to ask me about him." insisted Shiloh, turning back the other way and continuing his trek. He wanted to get away. "He's gone, he's just gone and there's no reason to keep talking about him. I don't want to talk about him. I just want this day to be over." His stepped hastened, but he didn't start to run. Instead, he slowed to a stop, staring off in front of him. He could've sworn he saw a familiar figure.
Deciding that he was crazy, Shiloh shook his head and rose a hand to his forehead, closing his eyes and trying to think. He didn't want to think about him. Just just wanted him out of hsi head. No more of him, no more, make him go away!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"I'm sorry, Shiloh, but I can't and won't leave you like this." Gustav pressed and moved to followed the eater. "If you leave this alone now you'll never be able to get past it and will let it eat you alive! Stop running away from this!"

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He took a deep breath, letting it out through his nose. This was the worst possible thing he wanted to deal with right then. "If I tell you his name, will you just leave me alone?" he finally said quietly, unwilling to say anything more than his name. Besides, if Gustav was smart at all, he'd probably be able to find out the boy's life story.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces