Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tobias Strozl

Tobias shook his head and grabbed Shiloh's chin, tilting his head back to force eye contact. "Listen to me, you had nothing to do with what happened." he said firmly. "Even if that didn't happen, we would've been figured out. If Zack was suspicious then who knows how many people were. Don't you dare put my death on your shoulders." Guilt shined in his eyes for a second. "If I had been stronger then none of this would have happened. That's my biggest regret, selfishly leaving you like that. But I'm not taking you with me to the grave." His hand left Shiloh's chin to hold his cheek once more, his eyes determined. "I love you, Shiloh. All this time and I never stopped, but I can't stand seeing you force this punishment on yourself. My time here is limited, I can't stay with you like we'd both like. So I want you to move on. Open up to people like you used to and find someone that can make you as happy as I could've. You deserve happiness in your life, not all this self-hatred."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:55 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh listened in silence, his hand moving up to touch Tobias' cheek as his own was held. "I don't want to be happy if it's not with you," he said. "We were supposed to go away, see the world, be together until the end of time, remember? We were going to run away from those close-minded morons at that school, leave our families behind, never look back. I don't want that with anyone else. How can I ever love another person when I've dreamed happily in your arms and when I've kissed you in the middle of the night when no one else could see us?" His hands fell to Tobias' chest, desperate to feel a heartbeat under that tan skin but knowing he wouldn't.
"I love you so much, Toby," he breathed, wanting nothing more than to make this moment last forever. His guilt weighed a little less heavily on him, but he knew that the second Tobias left his grip, he wouldn't be able to handle losing him a second time. "I've seen people resurrected for less reasons than true love. Why do I always lose you?" he whispered, clinging to the brunette.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

Tobias Strozl

"Yeah... I couldn't keep that promise, and now I have to do my time for breaking your heart like that." Toby said. He kissed Shiloh again, then kissed him on the cheek then the forehead. "I'll always be watching, Shiloh. Don't force me to watch you distance yourself again, okay?" he said, pressing their foreheads together as he ran his fingers through the blonde's hair. When told about the resurrections, Tobias smiled lightly. "Who knows? Maybe someone needs you more than I do." he whispered.
This felt awful. A precious moment that he was about to leave, it was like being blind and getting only two minutes to see how everything looked before losing it all again. Tobias sighed heavily and looked at Shiloh, taking in as much as he could and committing it to memory. "Close your eyes... and remember that I'll always love you." he instructed. One more kiss, that's all he could do. By the time Shiloh would open his eyes Tobias would be gone once again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:17 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh didn't need to open his eyes to know that Tobias was gone. The tears ran down his cheeks as he fell to his knees, feeling all alone once again. This was the second time he'd had to let the man he loved go, the second time he was ripped from his grasp. He didn't want to be with anyone else, he didn't want to open his heart to somebody. He just wanted Toby, nobody else. There wasn't another soul that could connect to his so deeply, no other person that he could honestly see himself falling asleep in the arms of. His entire world was shattering yet again, and it was all he could do from retreating back into the emotionless being he was just a half-hour before.
"Tobias," he whimpered, sobbing for what seemed like centuries. Years of pent-up frustration and heartbreak was finally bleeding out. He was too tired to bother hiding behind a wall again. He didn't even care if Gustav could see him or hear him. All the pain was too fresh and too great to ignore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav had watched the entire scene unfold. It was interesting to see what Shiloh looked like with emotions, just as it was seeing the person that caused such a stir from someone so powerful and distant. For a moment Gustav saw a new side to Shiloh he probably shouldn't have. So that coldness was just a facade for the sadness and guilt he had felt for so long. It brought pity to the man's eyes. He turned around to allow Shiloh time to grieve and let out all those pent up feelings. Did he do the right thing, he wondered.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:42 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

It took some time, but eventually Shiloh was standing beside Gustav, hands in his pockets and eyes dry. He didn't speak at first, as if trying to gather his thoughts and decide on a proper way to respond before saying a word. About a minute later, he finally opened his mouth. "Thank you," he said very quietly, almost inaudibly. "Thank you for giving him back to me for at least a moment." He moved a little as if to hug Gustav, but quickly decided against it and started to walk forwards.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav jumped when Shiloh spoke to him, wondering how long he had been there. He turned to him and gave him a soft look. "It's the least I could do." he said. He stood there awkwardly for a moment then looked away. "Why don't you take the day off?" he suggested. "There's no paperwork that needs to be done, and the Sins are more passive than usual."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"I like working," said Shiloh, shaking his head and walking carefully down the hill. "Besides, I like being by your side. It's much easier than following a superior." He kept walking, hiding a teasing smile.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff