Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The game store Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 am
The game store  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 am
User Image

< N I K K I >

Keep smiling...

Nikki was walking down the aisle of games looking for the game she wanted.
"Awh," she muttered to herself. "Its not here yet!"
Nikki sighed and decided to look for another game that she might buy.

...For me

Nikkis theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av04XfLtAcU  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:05 pm
Delilah walked into the Store with a huge smile on her face. "Wicked." she said aloud. Now she needed to find some one to chat with and she would be set.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageNagato:As Nagato walks into the store,he hears a girl shouting about a game not releasing.He laughs,and looks for his game.  

Nekomuro

Sparkly Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

~¤Hello...my name is Praveena...

Praveena hummed a soft melody as she walked into the game store. She headed towards the back of the store, where all of the Wii games were. She began to look at the games on the shelves, looking for a specific one.

...how are you on his fine day?¤~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 pm
Rain Lee

User Image

"Hey there the name Rain nice to meet yah"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain would be walking down some walk as he would look around and see that there were a bunch of other stores every where then he would stop to see his old girl friend he haven't seen in almost 3 years, they were separated at their freshmen year or his and he wanted to surprise her so when he back was turned he would run up from behind her and hug her from behind hugging her arms in the process and swinging her around. "Pra chan!!!!" Rain said as he would hug her tightly and nuzzled his cheek into her neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Praveena gasped quietly when he wrapped his arms around her and then she heard him say his nickname for her. She smiled, overjoyed and surprised that he was here. "When did you....how did you...." she barely managed to say, overwhelmed by his sudden appearance after three years.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 pm
Rain Lee

User Image

Rain would put her down ont he ground and turn her where she was facing him and leaned in to give her a very passionate kiss, a kiss that someone who haven't seen her in a long tims kind of kiss. Then he would grin and said, "Pra chan I missed you so much! I moved here just yesterday I'm going to Black Rose Academy I missed you so much Pra chan." Rain said as he would hug her one more time with out letting go.

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image

Praveena blushed lightly as she smiled and hugged him back, resting her head on his chest. "I missed you too, and I'm so happy that you live here now. We'll be able to see each other every day like before "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:49 pm
Rain Lee

User Image

"mhmm thats right Pra chan I love you so much, now I was told we can get the same dorm room together that would be fun right?" Rain said as his eyes would follow her uniform and he would smile and grabbed the end of her skirt with his pointer finger and his thumb and said. "oooo I like this uniform you look quite sexy in it you didn't forget about my perverted ness did you, I know you liked that." Rain said as he woul dkiss her cheek then would sit down at a bench that was in front of the game store then made Pra sit on his lap and he would put his hand on her thigh with a smile.

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Praveena's blush deepened slightly as she smiled and sat on his lap and said, "I love you too Rain, and I didn't forget. We can get our dorm when we go back to the school."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm
Rain Lee

User Image

"That sounds awesome Pra chan" Rain said as he would then look to his left and right to see no one was looking and gave pra chan a small grope of her left boob and grinned as he said, "ooo did these get bigger from the last time I saw them man I missed them so much." Rain said with a chuckle as he would keep her on his lap to talk a bit more he wanted to savor this moment with her.

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Praveena blushed and smiled as she looked at him and said, "I don't know, maybe." She still couldn't fully believe that he was going to school with her now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

“Singing songs of sleep, the wind blows you far away...”

"Hm... There it is! Excuse me, ma'am. Can you get me that?" a small youth murmured before tugging on Praveena's arm and pointing at The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game for the Wii. Yes, Jacoby was only nine, but his parents would get him anything he asked for so it didn't matter if it was a game that had gore or extreme horror to it. If it made their lucky charm happy, they were happy. Right now he was living with his older brother, but his parents were making sure he was well taken care of while attending this school.

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

Praveena smiled and said, "Sure." She stood up and picked the game up off of the top shelf. "Here you go." she said as she handed it to the boy.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces