Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The game store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus followed Onaka around the store, when she picked up and then returned 'Resident Evil' from the shelf he stopped to look at it. He had never played this game before, reading the back of the box he found it might be something that could keep him busy for a long time. "Hey, this game looks pretty cool," He said to Onaka, then he looked at the price "Jeez, why are games so expensive here?" He said, he was used to buying used online, the games there were just as good as these and cheaper too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am
User Image

"Hm? Oh. Yea. Its Like A Zombie Game. Ive Never Played It Before. I Just Thought It Looked Cool." She Walked Back Over to Lazrus And Looked At The Cover Again. She Continued "Thing Is Zombies Dont Look Like That. At Least Not Like The Ones Ive Seen Near My Kingdom, You Know?" She Said A Bit Puzzled At How Humans Think Zombies Look. "If You Want To I Can Buy It And We Can Play It later?" She Smiled At Lazarus Looking At The Back Of The Case.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus laughed, looking at Onaka he asked "Your kingdom has vampires AND zombies?" He thought it was funny, it probably wasn't but he found it humorous. He continued by saying "It seems like your kingdom would be better than playing videogames," He smiled at her then asked "How many kinds of creatures are there in your kingdom?" He had known Onaka was strong but had no idea the kinds of dangers that used to surround her on a daily basis.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 am
User Image

Onaka Smiled At How curious Lazarus Was. He Was The Only Person That Wanted To Know More About Her. "Well They Dont Really Live In Our Kingdom. Then Tend To Slip Through Our Walls. Usually We Leave Them Alone Unless They Actually attack us. I Used Them As Training dummies When I Was Bored." She Thought Back to When One Of Them Caught Her From Behind. Although It bit Her, They Cant Transform Vampires. "We have Alot Of creatures. Werewolves, Demons, Elves. We have Them All. Our Kingdom Is Right In The Middle Of Everything." She Said Looking At One Of The Zombies And Laughing. It Looked So Idiotic To Her.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus was astounded by this statement, he had a hard time believing Onaka was a vampire at first, now she tells him that a whole manner of other creatures from human folklore are real? He started to feel a little dizzy, so he sat down in front of the shelf for Xbox 360 games

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image

As She Finished Explaining The creatures The Surrounded Her Home, She Looked Over To Lazarus Sitting Down. "Are You Okay? Do You feel Sick?" She Asked Sitting Next To Him Touching His Forehead Lightly. Considering Her Race Her Skin Was Always Cold, But That Made It Easier To Spot A Fever. Then She Rested Her Hand On His Cheeks And Smiled. "I Dont Think You have A Fever."

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
As Onaka touched Lazarus's forehead he felt a chill from her room temperature hand. Looking up at her he said "It's not that, it's just..." He didn't know where to start, the whole fantasy creatures existing thing, then that he was DATING one of them, and then he had his classes to worry about, how much can a man take? "I just need to get used to this" He said softly, looking down at the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 pm
"Ah. I understand." Her heart felt heavy. She knew he wouldnt be able to get used to the fact that his life could be in danger at any moment. "I guess i know how you feel. I cant pretend im normal and you cant pretend to not be dating a 'creature of the night'." she said quietly looking at the ground as well. She sat next to lazarus with her knees up, hugging them and hiding her face a bit.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus felt a p***k of happiness when Onaka mentioned they were dating, it was the first time he had heard her say it. Then he heard her, he didn't mean to make Onaka feel sad at all. "Hey," He said, putting his arm around her waist. "You don't have to pretend to be normal around me, it's ok, really," Looking straight into her eyes he said "I like you the way you are, fangs and all, it's just..." He thought for a moment how to say it "It's a little weird having all the boundaries of my life broken like this is all" Then smiling alittle he said "But, I kinda like it," Lazarus leaned over and kissed Onaka on the forehead, "You've made me happier than I've ever been, who cares if your not exactly human?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm
Onaka smiled and looked into Lazarus's eyes. "Well. I like it too. And ive never felt my heart beat faster than when im around you." she blushed lightly as his lips touched her forehead. She giggled "To return the favor.." she said as she kissed his cheek and stood up.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
As Onaka stood back up next to him Lazarus said "I'm gonna sit here for a while" He felt very tired, then he realized he hadn't slept yet, he had been too excited about dating Onaka to rest. *Great, that's all I need, exhaustion* he thought to himself then he looked at Onaka and said "I'm pretty tired, maybe I should go back to my dorm."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:29 pm
She noticed lazarus didnt get up with her. She held out a hand to help him up. "I can walk you back. You can lay down there." she smiled and grabbed his arm gently tugging him to get up. "Ill tuck you in." she laughed as she she spoke sarcastically.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus rose as she pulled him to his feet, putting his arm over her shoulder he yawned loudly and said "Ok, but don't tell me a bedtime story, I have had enough learning about fantasy creatures today," He thought he was being funny, it didn't even cross his mind that he could have accidentally offended Onaka, he was so tired, he thought about just closing his eyes for a second, but realized that he might actually fall asleep so forced his eyes to stay open.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm
"Okay." she said laughing a little. She carried lazarus to the door and pushed it open it with her foot. "alright. Lets get to your dorm before you pass out.". She said quietly smiling.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers