Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Nightingale Opera House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

He had to admit, he didn't think Ellery would ever listen to someone from the rival band, but he was glad. Smiling softly, he curled his fingers around the songwriter's reassuringly. "Don't worry about it. Every couple needs to fight now and then. It's nothing that will make me stop loving you."

Meanwhile, Ethan's eyes widened with curiosity at the box held out for him. "For me? What is it?" he awed as he slowly took the box and gazed down at it. What could possibly be inside? Giving the pop star a quick look, he looked back at the box and opened it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:50 am
Ellery

"Then let's try to remember that next time we fight," he said, leaning on Fredrich's arm and smiling up at him. "I love you, Fredrich. You're a good man."

It was a silver bracelet, basically just a chain with a single charm at the lock. It could've looked like a simple charm, until someone looked at it closely. "It means "I love you" in Swahili script. I wanted something that you could wear even in front of my brother."

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:39 pm
Mayah Playah

"I love you too." Fredrich said and put an arm around Ellery's shoulder.

Ethan's eyes glimmered as he stared at the writing on the bracelet. Love. "I love it." he whispered. He beamed at the blonde and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:13 pm
Ellery

Leaning into Fredrich's side, Ellery set his hand onto the man's chest and closed his eyes, a light smile on his face. "Why don't we go out to dinner after this?" he suggested. "We should still have time left over from the babysitter."

"I'm glad you like it." Taking the bracelet from the box, he clasped it around his lover's wrist and smiled at him, golden eyes shining with love. "You look beautiful with it."

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:03 am
Mayah Playah

"Sure, that sounds fine." Fredrich nodded while watching the curtains shimmy around as the crew prepared to open them. He'd suggest getting Cameron to pick Daniel up and have him spend the night there, but Cameron was giving them the cold soldier about that since Julian usually cries about some sort of bullying each time. Besides, it'd be good to have some family time.

"C'mon, don't say stupid things." Ethan scoffed and lightly pushed Lock away. He looked away, a blushing sheepishly. "I'm handsome."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:59 am
Ellery

"And then, maybe tonight, we can both start sleeping in the bedroom again," he said, his hand on Fredrich's leg as they watched the curtain slowly open. His cheeks tinted red at the memory of the day he decided to no longer sleep in the bedroom if Fredrich was going to be a jerk about everything. He didn't do anything wrong in his eyes, but he wasn't going to put up with it. But now? Now he was going back.

As the curtains opened, Lock carefully unwound himself from Ethan and sat with his arms at his sides and his legs crossed. One hand took up its previous position, taking Ethan's hand in secret, as he smiled slyly. "Yeah, you're such a manly man," he teased, the lights turning off once more.

On the stage, Anthony returned, murdering various people before finally changing back in Jekyll. He held the journal in his hands, singing about his "Obsession" as if it were true, his eyes flickering over the audience in search of an answer. But landing on his brother, they quickly filled with a little bit of rage. He could see them holding hands. That little slut! He knew he shouldn't have allowed Ethan to come, and now his precious brother was being hooked in by Ethan's homosexual... hooks!

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

"I look forward to it." the detective chuckled lightly as he welcomed the intimate touches.

"That's better." Ethan smiled proudly. He showed a little disappointment, but understanding, when their semi-cuddle ended with the show's beginning, but at least he was still able to hold Lock's hand. That's all he really needed, and the cold touch of the bracelet reminded him of how much Lock loved him. He could push his blush away, so when the show started he was smiling like an idiot while glowing red. He did, however, tense up when he saw Anthony look in their direction. "Yeesh, it's freaky how good he gets." he mumbled to Lock. "It's like he really wants to kill me or something."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:07 am
Ellery

"As do I," he said, pulling Fredrich's hand to his lips to kiss gently before setting it back down and rubbing the man's leg with his thumb. He really missed this closeness with Fredrich.

He nodded, staring at his brother. "Yeah, he's super convincing," murmured Lock, blinking at the pure hatred he saw directed at Ethan. It was like... "We need to leave immediately after the show ends."

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

"What? Why?" Ethan raised an eyebrow, though stayed watching the show. He shrank a little as he felt the gaze linger on him. So realistic! "Don't you want to talk to your brother? I mean, you kinda have to what with this being his starring role and all, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 am
Ellery

"Because I think he's really glaring at you, Ethan," he hissed, more nervous than ever at the evil stare. Wow, Anthony was genuinely upset. That's a new one.

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:32 am
Mayah Playah

"What? Why would he do that?" Ethan scoffed, although he had to admit, this stare was getting more and more uncomfortable. Anthony did threat him at one point to not get close to Lock, maybe this was a warning look? Or... "Ah...! You don't think he recognizes the gift you gave me, do you?" he asked with a sharp gasp.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:37 am
Ellery

"No, Ethan, I think he can see us holding hands," he hissed back, pocket buzzing after Anthony left the stage and the scene changed. He didn't dare to check his messages.

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:29 am
Mayah Playah

"No way, that's impossible." Ethan dismissed with a wave of his other hand. "Even I can't see us holding hands. The only reason I know we are is because I can feel it!"

Meanwhile, Markus raised an eyebrow at the stage. "Was it me or did Anthony sound too angry for that last song?"
Ryuu shrugged, though he was just as perplexed. "Maybe it was his interpretation. I've seen countless of changes to countless of songs (my own)."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:54 am
Ellery

"Don't doubt my brother." Anthony crossed back onto the stage, pacing in anger as Hyde. Lock, who knew his brother better than anyone else, could tell that the elder Korean was really furious. "He's a wonderful actor, but even he can be affected by his emotions during a live show. He's putting his anger into his performance as Hyde. Can't you tell?"

Ellery turned a little to Ryuu and Markus, shaking his head. "No, you're right. He's not happy about something. I haven't seen him like this since he played Gabriel in Next to Normal and almost ripped the mother's head off."

Lock

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"I just thought that was how it was supposed to be." Ethan gulped as he slowly let go of Lock's hand. "Does he hate the idea that much?" Ah, he had to think of something quick or else Lock and Anthony wouldn't be family anymore.

"Now what could have happened so suddenly to anger him?" Ryuu mused while resting against a fist. "Do you think it was during the break?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff