Submit

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm
It is September 1998 and the action centres on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak, developed at the Umbrella facility. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. You are an Umbrella Security Services soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City. Expect the return of original Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks such as the Raccoon City Police Department and fan favourite characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, who, as a rookie police officer in Raccoon City, is on your hit list to eliminate.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm
U.S.S... can you be HUNK!? O:  

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 pm
I'm realllllly looking forward to this game. Not sure whether to buy it new or wait until it goes cheap gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm
Classic Example
I'm realllllly looking forward to this game. Not sure whether to buy it new or wait until it goes cheap gonk

Pre-order it now and you get 6 alternate costumes for online gameplay.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 pm
Nekromantlc
Classic Example

I already pre-ordered it but not sure if I should get it new or used. Not interested in the alternative costumes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 pm
Classic Example
Nekromantlc
Classic Example

I already pre-ordered it but not sure if I should get it new or used. Not interested in the alternative costumes

hmm well if you pre-order and game its more likely you well get it new it well take a while for a new game to be sold back used ont it?
also you recive a gun pack
User Image  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:02 pm
Nekromantlc
Classic Example
Nekromantlc
Classic Example

hmm well if you pre-order and game its more likely you well get it new it well take a while for a new game to be sold back used ont it?
User Image

Hmmm dont know yet. Might buy it new but i have to save up for my summer classes this year since fafsa doesnt cover it crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:05 pm
Classic Example
Nekromantlc
Classic Example
Nekromantlc
Classic Example

User Image

Hmmm dont know yet. Might buy it new but i have to save up for my summer classes this year since fafsa doesnt cover it crying

Have you ever try'd the small little lottery i tried i won 500$ i lost the first time on it but i won online money spent on a trip and 2 new games.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Nekromantlc
Classic Example
Nekromantlc
Classic Example
Nekromantlc
Classic Example

User Image

Have you ever try'd the small little lottery i tried i won 500$ i lost the first time on it but i won online money spent on a trip and 2 new games.

Never tried that, I think its sorta a waste of money. You seem to always be winning things. Did your 3D tv come in? Is it awesoome?!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm
so it was worth it to pre-order the game the "combat shotgun" is helpfull in many way's i am enjoying the brutal kills on it.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Ryura_Kayano

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:10 am
I can't wait to get it!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm
I cant wait to get it too, a lot of my friends are saying that the game is disappointing but I hope its not. It's almost to my affordable price yay dramallama

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers