Luvable's Peeps :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:12 pm
Helloz peoples~
Little bit about how I RP. I like to have semi lit RPers. It just helps me a lot more than 'he smiled and continued his tour.' -___-;; See what i mean? It gives me nothing to work with! D; I'm not asking for 40 billion bloody paragraphs. Just one or 1-3 sentences dearies, that is all ^w^

I've never done Yuri, but i can try if you reaaallly want to. You'll just have to excuse my rustiness xP
I can take requests for making a character to your liking and/or plot. I don't mind, just ask ^w^

As for activeness. You guys will have to be patient with me. I'll do the same for you. There are times where i'll be on 24/7 and others where i won't be on for a while. I'm letting you all know that now. Real life always comes first before Gaia, im sorry, that's just how it is for me. I get busy with lots of things -.-;; But i will try and be on as much as i can :3

Kye : pg 1-available
Neil : pg 1-available
Aiden : pg 1-available  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kye
Nickname: none
Race: human
Personality: he can be a little short tempered most of the time. The only time he's ever calm/happy is when he's doing graffiti.
Bio: Kye grew up as an only child. He lives on his own in a small apartment and get's by all by himself. His parents sending him money through his bank account. Why he left them is simple. They never loved him. They never really wanted a child in the first place anyway. So once he turned 15, he packed up his things and left. His parents never telling him to stay or reason with him.
Growing up mainly independent, Kye never really had rules to follow, only his own. So whenever cops were nearby, his first rule was to run. Run as fast as he could away from them. The cops weren't a big fan of Kye and his work and for that were always trying to catch him but always failed. Kye's work that they hate so much is graffiti. Well that's what they call it, but to him it's actually an art that he loves to do. He can paint large beautiful detailed drawings on any blank wall he finds. Though when cops find it, it's time to run the hell out of there. Due to him being on the run constantly, he's picked up a few tricks to get away faster. With climbing walls, jumping fences, even taking it as far as to be running on top of buildings. Which in this case is Parcore.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Forced Uke  

Luvable Heartless

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Name: Neil
Nickname: none, though he doesn't mind getting one
Race: Demon
Personality: Fun, curious, and mischievous
Bio: Neil is your typical playful demon. He loves to play around and mess with people. In a good way of course! Though, with his large horns and fangs, it's hard for him to actually be in public without causing suspicion and bringing unwanted attention to himself. The only place he could actually come out and have some fun are the streets with performers. The performers are different people doing crazy weird stunts. Their weird fun stunts reflecting on their appearance too. With tattooed faces, body piercing everywhere, wacky costumes, Neil looks almost normal there. Loving the fun, Neil uses his powers there to do small 'magic' tricks. His powers mainly consisting of telekinesis.
Apart from all that, Neil is still a demon. Meaning he could still get hurt by things that have to do with anything holy. Depending on what they are, it could weaken him, or worse, kill him.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:47 pm
Name: Aiden
Nickname: none
Race: Vampire
Personality: laid back, can be pretty mellow when he wants. Though that can easily change when he's hungry
Bio: Aiden can barely remember when he was turned. His memories a bit fuzzy from his first years of being a Firstborn. One thing he was sure of was that it wasn't a pretty thing and is probably better off not really remembering it.
He works as a bartender for one of the many Night clubs around him. Actually enjoying the presence of other people..and vampires.
He's still a little rusty in keeping his thirst under control, so he has to be careful when being near normal humans, else he could lose it and leave everything in a massacre.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke/more towards Seme  

Luvable Heartless

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces