Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Pussies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 am
So I have two orange kittens now that my sister got from some random chick on Instagram. One is named Christian and one is named Satine, matching names from the movie Moulin Rouge. I'm horribly allergic to them but they brighten my day. Anyone else got kittens they love? I'm totally a cat person even though they make me sneeze on everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 am
(Such a misleading title...)

Got 3 cats, one is named Scooby (my sisters), one is named Shasta (my parents) and one named Phantom (mine). We call him Phantom because the son of a gun disappears on you on a moments notice and you will NEVER be able to find him...the cat lets you see him whenever the cat wants to be seen. Honestly, he is one of the coolest cats I had the pleasure of owning.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:42 am
jwalker67
(Such a misleading title...)

Got 3 cats, one is named Scooby (my sisters), one is named Shasta (my parents) and one named Phantom (mine). We call him Phantom because the son of a gun disappears on you on a moments notice and you will NEVER be able to find him...the cat lets you see him whenever the cat wants to be seen. Honestly, he is one of the coolest cats I had the pleasure of owning.

Second that.

I have a cat named Bandy. Love her little misthevious a** to death, lol. Also, she is a Manecoon and anyone with one knows they are...tempermental.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 am
Oh.....p***y like a cat

well.....I feel like a fool....

anyway, dont have one, never had one, probably wont ever get one, but i like cats more than dogs....  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 am
I've probably had two cats in my life, the first, I still have and some of you have seen her sexyness!

She is Angel(MINE >. >), a purebred blueshoe cat and a spoiled brat xP she always lay on my chest like i'm a rug T. T But it's so cute you can't move her...

the other I hated, Jujubi(like the black candy of Juju's? xD)
He was a big fat black cat who ate strin and let it hang out of his butt Dx we gave him to some old couple X3 *snicker*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:11 pm
My family had a few...

The first cat we had was named Ashley, and I'd just like to point out most of these cats oddly were white with black spots. We got rid of Ashley for who knows why...the second cat we got was Chelsea, who we had to get rid of because she got too violent. The third we got was (I don't know how to spell this one) Alaysha, who we kept for about a year, but had to sell because we moved and couldn't kept her. The final cat we had was named Gypsy, a completely black cat that my sister bought...my mom made us get rid of it because she had fleas....FLEAS!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 pm
I too am a cat person. I've had a lot of cats in my life. The first was Daisy May who lived with us since I was born, to about when i was 13. A few cats came and went, like Snowball, Murphy(Also known as Jesus Murphy) and many others. I currently have two, Oscar, an white cat with what looks like orange paint was dripped all down his spine, and Cally. My adorable little Calico. She's VERY needy and meows a lot, but she's so cute. I love to death just like all my other cats. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 pm
More of a dog person.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:43 pm
My family has three, two kitten twins. They were part of a triplet, however the family we got them from kept the brother, so we took the girls. Recently, one of them trained herself to pee in the sink of the bathrooms, meaning even if we closed off her primary sink, she would just go and pee in a different one. Then she started peeing blood, and she was fixed so it wasn't anything like a period. Apparently peeing in the sink and the bloody pee was connected, using the cool surface of the sink to numb the pain of the pee(Do dogs find such a clever way to pee without training? Probably not). Anyway, short story long, we took her to the vet, had her diagnosed, then discovered that she had some kind of liver problem, I think. Her brother in Santa Fe had liver problems as well, though it's not positive that they were connected since I don't think he peed blood. Anyway, despite having it fixed, she got into the habit of peeing in the sink, and continues to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm
My sister's kitten has become a jerk.
He'll just climb right up you if he wants.
But he's so cute and fluffy.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm
im more of a dog person, but we have a cat atm, named edy. a complete brat that acts weird. she dont want you to touch her, unless its just you and her. If others were around, she would either smack you or run. SHe is black with a white belly and a white diamond on her back =3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:45 pm
zeth-sama
im more of a dog person, but we have a cat atm, named edy. a complete brat that acts weird. she dont want you to touch her, unless its just you and her. If others were around, she would either smack you or run. SHe is black with a white belly and a white diamond on her back =3

Avi has 2 cats  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:13 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

Avi has 2 cats

oh lol part of the avi theme. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm
DOGS > CATS

Cats have no soul, sorry.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]