Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
So, would anyone be interested in a Fable-esque role play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you?
  Yes.
View Results

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 am
I have recently been re-addicted to Fable, and now that I'm back online, I was wondering if a Fable Role-play would kick off.

I'm still brainstorming it, but it will have the storyline of Fable III, since it's easier to incorporate more characters into a Revolution. But it will have the weapons of Fable II (Easier to understand, and they don't magically transform)

...Well, basically, it's an Old Time role play, King is corrupt, blah blah, killed some innocents, blah, revolution, blah, Fighting and pretty explosions blah. (Working on making that sound a bit more enthusiastic.) I intend for it to be like the game, you can decide what your character's moral standing is in the world and what-not.

Like I said, still in development.

Any and all Ideas are appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 am
Don't forget to have people on both sides of the Revolution. You know Loyalists to the King, and Revolutionists of course. :3  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 am
Onato
Don't forget to have people on both sides of the Revolution. You know Loyalists to the King, and Revolutionists of course. :3
Yeah, got that down, but I find that no one likes being the bad guy...

But I guess that'll be solved because you can be good or evil. And still be on either side.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

But I guess that'll be solved because you can be good or evil. And still be on either side.

Haha, I find myself playing a minor good guy, but always playing a major bad guy on most rps. Haha, don't know why, just like to mess with people. Especially when I get to play a demonic ghostly character lol  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 am
Onato
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

Haha, I find myself playing a minor good guy, but always playing a major bad guy on most rps. Haha, don't know why, just like to mess with people. Especially when I get to play a demonic ghostly character lol
I always like to play a somewhat background character, like a blacksmith. Then you have to deal with me for weapons. :3

I probably am going to be a Blacksmith in Bowerstone... and maybe even have a character that is a Barmaid... crap, I am going to need some help with this xD Albion is a big place.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 am
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

I always like to play a somewhat background character, like a blacksmith. Then you have to deal with me for weapons. :3

I probably am going to be a Blacksmith in Bowerstone... and maybe even have a character that is a Barmaid... crap, I am going to need some help with this xD Albion is a big place.

Lol, true blue man, true blue. You'll get a bunch of people, don't worry ;3  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am
Onato

I hope so, that's why I'm waiting for some more people before I throw the R-P on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:54 am
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

I hope so, that's why I'm waiting for some more people before I throw the R-P on here.

Good on ya, mate. You'll do fine though. It sounds like a good idea. :3  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm
Onato
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

Thanks. (I love the Sig. x3)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:33 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

Gracias, me amor  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm
Onato
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato
Guardian Wolf 117
Onato

Gracias, me amor
Gern geschehen, mein freund.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 am
I added a poll. Any who are willing to join just vote, if it gets up to at least 5, I'll post it.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am
I would join but I have a slight problem. I haven't played any of the games. So, I might still join but would I need to have played the game? As in, if I haven't played it and I start a role play with it, I'll get confused and not know what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 am
Nikki The Wolf Girl
I would join but I have a slight problem. I haven't played any of the games. So, I might still join but would I need to have played the game? As in, if I haven't played it and I start a role play with it, I'll get confused and not know what to do.
Oh don't worry, it's just an old time setting, you'll be fine even if you haven't played the games. Although you might be lost when some other aspects are mentioned.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 am
Okay, I'll join with you willing.
Quick question though, when you said 'before I throw the R-P on here.' did you mean, you're going to have it in this guild or before you throw it on Gaia (in your own guild) I was kind of lost by that and, can you role play as a furry?

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff