Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
weird ideas for movies games and comics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 pm
today i thought what would be some interesting twists that would be interesting to see instead of the cliches we see in entertainment now

(heres one i thought of)
after a nuclear war the earth has been sent into a apocalyptic state,now the only sane ones left on the planet are the mutants the war created. the mutants have to start a new civilization built on top of the ashes of the old while they defend themselves from a army of non mutants

are there any interesting ideas you want to share?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am
Isn't your idea of the mutant thing like the Fallout games except the roles are switched around? Like in Fallout the humans are rebuilding, and the mutants are the insane type. I'm not sure if that actually is what Fallout is like but from what I've heard, it is like that.

Nikki The Wolf Girl

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 pm
I've had a bunch of odd ideas, i made like 5 yesterday but i was tired and forgot them because they were in succession and not in depth.

Meh I might share later Im sorta sick right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 pm
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Isn't your idea of the mutant thing like the Fallout games except the roles are switched around? Like in Fallout the humans are rebuilding, and the mutants are the insane type. I'm not sure if that actually is what Fallout is like but from what I've heard, it is like that.

Well kinda but in fallout themutants like the ghouls aren't always your enemy

I'm thinking more like rage or maybe something else but yeah its basically just role swaps which I think would be pretty interesting  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:37 pm
The world is a giant Call of Duty/Battlefield/Gears of War/Grand Theft Auto/insert-another-shooting-game Free-for-All. With No official rules, no official teams, no issued weapons. Just anarchy on a global scale.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Thought of another one

An ancient prophecy has pick its chosen one..and its not you, instead your the chosen ones rival  

MR HIGH COMMAND

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 am
a game called "sickened" its a game with a very annoying twist ending.. well get to that later.. the game is about a professional assassin hired by some mafioso's to kill another mob leader, this game would consist in mainly hand to hand combat, as he is an assassin. there would be some sick a** fight scenes and alot of split second decisions. in the game you will learn learn alot about your characters backound such as the fact hes worked for 40 years although he is only 47 and his wife and son were killed by the main antagonist which makes it more personal as for the weopons its nything goes, improv for weps. and shizzle. in the end it comes down to a face to face match between protagonist and the antagonist, the one problem is your "both" unarmed. after the fight there is a cut scene were you are cheated and shot through what appears to be the heart and we end the game with another cutscene showing the cops, an ambulance, and a sudden gasping noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 am
RPG where you completely customize your character have what I refer to as "prophet-and-lord syndrome." Your main character is you, but the ACTUAL you is perceived as a sort of omnipotent being, silently controlling the plot. This lets you have two yous, which is why the final boss is essentially a dichotomy forcing yourself to look at you as you really are. If the omnipotent you is an a*****e or a saint, you'll see it in the final boss design, but you'll also see it in the avatar hero you and your followers.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:22 pm
A game where you are in a dream world and based on how you impulsively react it changes the dreams permaently and it gets progressively more challenging and complex based around your associatiosn with things, what things you choose to itneract with and how, and each level is designed based on all those factors, what seems to scare you, what is apealing to you, etc. It slowly changes overtime because you change over time.  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games