Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I'm so fed up with people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:57 pm
Growing up things were very hard for me,my mother was a drunk,my father a drug addict,and I was always the one who took their punches and verbal abuse.I was born with aspergers syndrome,so I was always different from others,and I have severe social anxiety.Because of all these things I was always outcasted as a child,making my problems worse.Needless to say,I am a very damaged individual today.

I'm now in my 20s and I figured I would have been over the problems of my past,but people are still just as judging,ignorant and cruel.About a year ago I attempted to put myself out into the world more to overcome my problems,to become beter in social situations,and I thought it was working.I joined a tabletop gaming group and was making friends,or so I thought.Recently these people have begun to attack me on all fronts.They appearently have had many issues with who I am and how I act for some time.

Instead of discuss these issues with me when they happened,everyone kept this behind my back until it came to a boiling point,and now they have decided to remove me from their activities all together,and completely behind my back,without any say.I have even tried to speak with them about the situation,in hopes to resolve it civilly,but no one want to hear.The issues they seem to be having with me stem from my awkwardness is social situations.

Most of these issues could have been explained or understood if any of them had bothered to get to know me,I have even attempted to open up to several of them in hopes of reaching a mutual understanding,but I got shut out.

What is it about human beings that makes them so cold and intolerant of others?I was literally raised by animals because I had no real human role models growing up,so I have become very animal like,it's why I'm a furry today.Most people however think I'm just childish and refuse to grow up,but if someone had ever bothered to ask why I am the way I am,they would have learned of my tragic story,and maybe understood and felt some compassion.

I have lost so many friends in my life because of things like this,and have been abandoned by many people.I'm not really sure what to do anymore,I feel I will never find a place I truly belong,or meet people who understand my pain,and why it makes me the way I am.Am I the only one like this?Why are people so close hearted and minded.It seems the biggest problem otheres have with me is that I am so open.As I was raised like animals I hold nothing back,I am not afraid to say anything,and things others might find personal don't strike me as odd to say.I'm just wired different.Why can't people be more open and easy going?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm
I know how you feel girl. I also I have Aspergers and social anxiety. But just hang in there. I know that even if it seems hard now that God as a plan for us all. Some people are just scared of our differences and can't accept it. My aunt whenever she comes to my house blames me or stuff I don't do and this has been going on since We found I had Asperger syndrome. I was 15 and when we found out and I had been marked as ADHD positive. But my mom deals with me everyday. But even through the verbal abusiveness of m aunt I know that there are people out there who go through the same s**t we do. My mom for example is the sweetest person in the world and she loves me no matter what I do. My grandma she sometimes abuses me verbally as well saying I'm not responsible to take care of a pet. For heaven's sake I'm 20 going on 21 next month. But anyway I know that times can be tough and things dont seem to be the way you want but just remember that there is someone who loves you and doesn't like to see his children go through such things. His name is God and we are all his children. I'm sure that when judgement day comes that your abuser's will get a stern talking to from him and get what they deserve. So please Hang in there. For I have seen many of my friends die and get abused and I know how you feel.

~Blazingcat123~

P.S. Here is a hug to help you feel better emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm
My dad was an alcoholic and never supported me and mom. mom had to work double shifts and wanna know the first sentence out of dads mouth? "Whats for dinner?" I was picked on..Harassed. I was put in detention for my behavior multible times all because of my father. In a way im glad i never get to see his (captian please forgive what im about to type here) Dumbass drunken breath b*****d of my father ever again! i mean he put his sex predictor cousin 1st BEFORE HIS OWN CHILD!!! *takes a breath and chews on beef jerkey. offers some to any that need to naw on someones head.* Anyway if you need someone to roleplay your troubles. Im online all day watching vampire animes..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 am
Thank you both for being supportive.I have found that most of the folks in this guild are very accepting,which is why I sometimes post my troubles here.Perhaps I could find better people to talk to on msn or something.I've been looking into finding some more furry friends but they all seemed to leave the interwebs when I decided to get back to it xP
Plus I try and talk to people before I hand out my msn,being all things I mentioned above,I am very selective about who I give my msn to,I try to find people compatible with myself before I hand it out.Does that make sense?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Thank you both for being supportive.I have found that most of the folks in this guild are very accepting,which is why I sometimes post my troubles here.Perhaps I could find better people to talk to on msn or something.I've been looking into finding some more furry friends but they all seemed to leave the interwebs when I decided to get back to it xP
Plus I try and talk to people before I hand out my msn,being all things I mentioned above,I am very selective about who I give my msn to,I try to find people compatible with myself before I hand it out.Does that make sense?

I think It does. I'm the same way with my phone. I always make sure I know the person very well before I give out my number. I think it is a good idea to make sure you get to know the person your talking to before giving out information such as your name,number and email.

But yea It makes sense that you would want to be careful. after all with all those scammers out there it is only natural you would want to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 pm
I hadn't even thought about scammers,that's a good point too.I've just had it where people begged for my msn(mostly guys when I was single) and once I gave it to them they basically only wanted sex,even after telling them I have to know someone really well and be in a real relationship before I'll consider that.Obviously,those guys were blocked pretty quick.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff