Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Auron Ryoku's Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 am
User Image

The training grounds for Auron Ryoku and his squad. Its surrounded by forests so its hidden from view but the actual training ground is quite wide and valley like with broken down ruins littering itself across the field. There are a few trees now and then buts it mostly all grass and decrepit structures that look like they are about to crumble at any point time...yet here they have been standing for thousands of years , still as durable as ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:53 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxWielder of FlameUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

Auron Ryoku arrived at his usual training area, a huge bag of scrolls strapped to his back. Jumping up on the flat surface ever the rooftop of the central ruined building, Auron simply waited for his disciple to arrive...and once he arrived....well...heh heh...he would have quite the surprise waiting for him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desire alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 am
Jinin walked slowly towards the secret training grounds. He looked at the map and said to himself. "This should be it.." Jinin then was checking the area.He saw Auron there. "Hi again Auron. I must say that i'm impressed,the area looks really fascinating." Jinin sat down and waited for Auron's response.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron smiled, as soon as he saw Jinin enter the field, Auron stood up, put his pack down and...

Attacked Jinin! With normal genin speed Auron charged at his student, one of his swords drawn. With a smile on his face and using forward momentum, Auron slashed down at his student threatening to kill him in one decisive blow. Of course to the student this actual may seem like a legit murder attempt...but it was just Auron's way of testing his students current strength...but to do that..he had to make sure his student believed he was about to be killed...so to further drive home the point, Auron released a furious killing intent...to make him believe Auron was quite serious about this.

"Peace cannot be obtained through desire alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 am
Jinin reacted quickly when he saw Auron trying to slash at him. He made a quick somersault on the ground and moved backwards from Auron. "Woah! What the heck are you doing Auron?" Jinin yelled at him and pulled out a kunai from his backpack. Then he took a defensive stance trying to defend himself from Auron as he waited for Auron's next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:54 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Reaction time is decent, Auron thought, Good..but lets see how he handles a jutsu.

With his one free hand, Auron made a quick succession of handsigns, threw up some shurikens in the air, and as they came down, Auron blew several medium small orbs of raging fire, catching the shurikens in midflight, carrying them directly towards Jinin. Not only would he have to contend with the fire...he would also have to contend with the shurikens hidden inside.

(Technique Used:
Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.)

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 am
Jinin saw Auron throwing some shurikens in the air and he knew Auron wouldn't stop this madness so Jinin quickly threw the kunai which was still in his hand at Auron. Then Jinin made some handsigns. "Substitution jutsu!" He yelled as the flames and the shurikens inside the flames hit. A puff of smoke appeared and when the smoke disappeared it seems that the shurikens inside of flames were stuck in a tree log.Now Jinin was hiding in the ruins. He then unveiled himself. "Really Auron,whats going on why are you attacking me." Jinin yelled to Auron.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Good, substitution was the preferred method of dodging that attack...but lets see how he handles a long range assault and a melee assualt at the same time, Auron thought.

Repeating the same handsigns after dodging the kunai, Auron repeated his last technique when Jinin revealed himself...so more blasts of fire was coming his way...but this time dodging wouldn't be so easy, for Auron had used his extremely fast speed to get behind Jinin in a blur, and then strike out with his left hand which had a hidden blade jutting out. So now Jinin had two attacks coming in, one in front in the form of fire, and another behind him with Auron attempting to stab him.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am
A fear took control of Jinin when he lost sight of Auron. When he realized Auron is might be behind him Jinin quickly jumped upwards as high as he could. So now the fire which was coming from infront of Jinin was facing Auron.Jinin quickly performed some handsigns in the midair as he yelled. "Clone jutsu!" One perfect clone of Jinin appeared which pushed Jinin away from Auron.Jinin barely dodged both fire and Auron's blade. Jinin made some somersault in the air before landing on the ground.This clone of Jinin fall down from air and vanished. Jinin was out of breath a little because it was his first fight ever. "Auron i must say that you are really strong and i know you haven't show your best yet." Jinin mentioned.

((OOC:not sure if the normal clones can do that xD but it will do?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

((ooc: I am pretty sure that regular clones are simple illusions that have no physical matter, unlike shadow clones...but for the sake of moving things along, I'll let it go))

Auron had all he needed in those few minutes. The kid had fast reaction skills, and could adapt to difficult situations.....but...the kid seemed worn out, his stamina needed alot of work. He also noticed that despite being a Hyuuga, he did not employ the use of the Byukugan, though its probably because he hadn't activated it just yet.

Hearing what Jinin said, Auron dissapeared once again, and appeared besides Jinin, holding his katana up to his throat saying, "Kid, a singly joinin in this village has the ability to take on all the genin in this village at once and then some. You hadn't even seen a quarter of what I can do". Auron chuckled a bit and then flashed back up ontop of the ruins rooftop.

"Welcome to my squad Jinin. I hope you understand why this attack was necessary. A planned attack would have you prepared and many situations in life will catch you off guard, demanding that you perform to the fullest lest you run the risk of death. A shinobi's life is a paranoid one, you never know who will come out and surprise you...and if your not careful, that surprise will prove fatal...Now that I have gauged your strength....Its time for the formal introductions. Though you already know, my name is Auron Ryoku, Joinin of Konoha, and member of the Anbu Black Ops. Tell me about yourself Jinnin".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 pm
((OOC:Okey i will remember next time : ) ))

Jinin giggled a little as he said. "You are a scary man Auron,holding a katana at my throat and telling you can take on all the genin in our village." Jinin threw a joke in the air. "BUT. I know its true you are a strong ninja,and kind of scary. But yes i fully understand sensei and thank you for welcoming me to your squad." Jinin then smiled.He then continued. "Woah! Anbu black ops! Thats what i dream of i want to be member of that when i grow up.Hmm anyway here is a little about myself. Well my name is Jinin Hyuuga and my family has been training me and they also bought me these books i have been reading to,though i haven't finished them all only a couple of them." Jinin took a pile of books from his backpack and show them to Auron.Jinin then grinned at Auron as he opened his mouth again. "And...i'm always willing to learn something new,my personality is usually kind and brave but when it gets to fight i will be very serious person. Thats the main story of me." Jinin then put the books back in his backpack and took a kunai as he started to play with it a little in his hand. He stared in Auron's eyes while playing with the kunai waiting for him to respond.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron nodded his head and then took out a piece of blank paper. Showing it to Jinin, Auron said, "This is called chakra paper. By focusing your chakra into it, the paper will tell us what your chakra element is. If its fire, the paper will burn up, if its wind, the paper will be cut, if its lightning, the paper will get electrified and disintegrate, and if its water, the paper will get soggy. I want you to focus your chakra into this, and we will see where to begin your training". His explanation done, Auron threw the piece of paper at Jinin, expecting him to catch it and follow his instrcutions.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 pm
((OOC: what if my main element is earth and i can't use second (fire) until chuunin if i remember right. So what happens to the paper if my element is earth?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 pm
Chocolate lion II
((OOC: what if my main element is earth and i can't use second (fire) until chuunin if i remember right. So what happens to the paper if my element is earth?))

((OOC: Ah, forgot about Earth, I looked it up...apparently the paper will kinda turn to dirt and crumble))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Jinin catched the piece of paper and looked at it first. He then started to focus some of his own chakra in it.The paper kind of turned to dirt and started to crumble. Jinin was amazed. "Sensei,what does this mean? Which element am i? The result wasn't one of those you told me."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff