Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Ultimate Survival {Kat x Awesome} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Nikolai quickly took a step forward. "Wait! Before anything happens..." He looked at his arm and pulled back his sleeve. "This marking... What does it say? What does it mean?" He looked back at them. "What have I become?!" If anyone knew anything about him, he was sure they would at least have an idea.

Rieux glanced at Mengele. "What do you propose we do?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:45 pm
Awesome nerd

"it says sloth. It means you've become the host to one of the seven sins that are spoken of in Christianity and Catholicism.." the girl murmured, her soft grey eyes turning white. "it also means you hold within you the power to put someone into an eternal sleep. i believe your sin would agree with me if i said you were also the king of dreams. would he not?" she murmured, her eyes fading back to grey as she watched him carefully.

"they want to walk right out the front door." Mengele chuckled, grabbing the walkie talkie off the table and ordering the guards to block all exits and make sure no one got in or out. once done, he turned to look at Rieux again. "they spoke of someone else here. someone they know on a personal level. we must find this woman."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

"A Sin? What is a Sin?" Nikolai asked, having no recollection of Christianity.
A Sin is the flaw that makes us all human, dearie, came that lazy voice again. There are seven of us: Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Greed, Pride, and last but not least - the brand pulsated - Sloth. With me around, darling, you can walk between the dimensional border between one's thoughts in the dream world and reality. Truly you are the King of Dreams.
Nikolai paused to let the words settle in. He had become a host to a monster, and in doing so he was granted the powers of a god. But... why him?

"Are there any characteristics for us to go on?" Rieux asked.
Adler tensed up in the back. A woman they know on a personal level? His eyes darted to Alyshia.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 pm
Awesome nerd

"a sin is esentially the imperfections that are apparently so bad, certain people think they can get you sent to hell." night shrugged, a small smile on his face. "it varries based on what church people are in, but i think it's all pretty much the same."

"Not that i know of..." mengele shrugged, a frown on his face. "but if they know her, the possibilities for her being non-human go up, yes?"
But Alyshia was already gone, having run off the moment her boss ordered the lock down.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

"Hell..." Nikolai murmured, staring at his brand. If that was the case, then who was that masked man that gave him the powers to begin with?

"That's the least of our worries." Rieux said gravely though he nodded anyway. "Who knows how long this woman's been here. For all we know, she could be disguised as one of our nurses and could be sabotaging our medicines."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"oh yeah, its a great place too. our grandfather has a winter home there." Night smirked, one hand on his hip. "so, are you gonna be okay now, or do i need to take your mind off things?" he purred, looking around for a mirror while he waited for an answer.

"well, true, but back to my point. if she isn't human, don't you have some way of pointing her out among the rest?" Mengele asked, raising an eyebrow. he'd taught this man everything he knew, surely he'd figured out how to do something like tracking magical persons?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

The Soviet, unaware of the depth of Night's words, only gave him a vague look. "How would you do that?" he asked. The Grecian did have spectacular powers, maybe he could make him think of something else?

"I may know how to spot non-humans, but I am still a human myself, Josef." Rieux pressed, recognizing the look in the man's eye. "But... Well..." He turned around to hide the doubt on his scarred face. "I have been trying to create a few creatures that could sniff out the paranormal, but they're all still in the Beta phase. Releasing them now would most likely damage their mental state and burden us more..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 pm
]
Awesome nerd

the boy smiled, picking up a mirror from the table. "It's simple, really. I just have to show you how amazing you look~" he hummed, turning to look at the frazzled Russian. "I mean, sure, you're covered in dirt, but once that's cleaned off, you'll be damned sexy!" he grinned, eyes flickering.

"Mmm... Well... What are our other options...?" Mengele frowned, leaning in the table.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

"What is sexy?" Nikolai asked before looking at his reflection. He gasped and quickly gripped the item, looking at his mirrored image in terror. "M-My hair! My eyes!" he breathed and used his free hand to touch the skin around his eye. His brown hair was now silver, and his hazel eyes had become lime green! He could barely recognize himself now. Was this really what he had become?

"Anything you can think off the top of your head." Rieux replied grimly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"I think you look rather... Beautiful." The elemental murmured softly, smiling. "Not that you weren't before, but this beauty adds the mysterious flare of your new powers, making you... More attractive" he mumbled, smiling to himself

"Mmm.... I once dabbled a bit in tracking myself.... Alyshia where are my notes from the tracking experiments?" He asked, waiting for her reply before frowning. "Alyshia...? Where is that damned girl?!?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Nikolai looked back up at Night when the man complimented his looks. Beautiful. Attractive. Usually something like that would make him smile or blush, but now? He couldn't think of such things without remembering... Nikolai narrowed his eyes and looked away from the mirror. "I am a freak." he murmured quietly, eyes downcast to the purple fog still coating the floor. "I cannot go home like this. I can't go anywhere with these looks."

Rieux narrowed his eyes suspiciously when he realized Alyshia was gone. "She left? That's not quite like her." he noted and scratched his chin. Now what could cause her to leave so soon...? He looked over at Adler to see him quickly divert his gaze.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd

"If you're a freak then so am I." Nightshade murmured, his grey eyes flickering. "Or need I remind you that my hair changes color?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmm must be her time of month or something." The doctor shuddered, a grimace in his face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:58 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

"How do you deal with it?" the Soviet asked and looked back to Night and his uncanny hair. They almost matched. "How can you speak to people? Do they look at you so venomously?"

"Do you really think she would be as stupid enough to run off to address such an inadequate problem during a time like this, Josef?" he hissed and looked at his colleague, surprised by such a foolhardy statement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:26 pm
Awesome nerd

"not really." he shrugged, keeping calm. "there are those who don't exactly like me for being non-human, but its such a small group of people that i could really care less." he smiled, putting a hand on the russian's shoulder. "believe me, i think you look great."

"she's a space case any ways, why wouldn't she?" he grunted, hands behind his back.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Nikolai only looked away. "Let's just get out of here." he murmured.

Rieux rolled his eyes. "Useless." he muttered under his breath and turned to Adler. "We've no other choice. Release the West Wing, and make sure they all are given these three's scent. They won't be escaping alive." he growled.
Adler nodded somberly and strode down the hallway. Out of the doctors' sight, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cloth Alyshia was holding. He picked it up just for this moment.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff