Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Chit chat. (Sammy and Jericho) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 pm
It had been a while since the trials, even longer since she had been with Shehk and first found out about her worrying for Jericho. Of course Shehk avoided the topic as best she could, so the solution? Ask the other half of the problem.

She sat in the fitness room wrapping her fists in tape before reaching over to pick up her skellyphone off the bench.

Jericho
Hey, you busy? Looking for a sparing partner at fitness club. It's been ages since I've had anyone to practice with.

She placed the phone on her bag of clothes, her usual jacket and pants. Instead wearing her shorts and gym top before going over to thump the punching bags in the corner for a bit till Jericho got back to her.  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm
After receiving the text, Jericho blinked, then made his way over to the fitness room. It was a bit odd to get a spar request to here, but he supposed that Sammy was wanting a boxing partner or something along those lines. He'd have to keep in mind to leave fire out of things.

But, if anything, he did need something to relieve some stress. The trials had been killer to say in the very least. And then there was the whole thing with Seeds coming up...

Yeah, he needed to do something about it.

"Hey," he greeted as he came on in. He was doing a few light stretches as he walked further into the fitness room. The dragon's eyes glanced around, a bit warily. Things had briefly flashed back to the way he saw the school during that horrid dream. No. That was not his home. Home was still fine... for now.

"Are you all set or do you need a little longer to warm up?" he asked before he stepped into the ring.

((rolling for initiative))  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm
Sammy turned around grinning at the red dragon as he made his way in offering a wave before punching the bag one more time. She turned around moving towards the ring grabbing up a pair of gloves tossing them towards Jericho.

"Naw, I've been stretching and working for a bit." She grinned, "I'm ready when ever you are hot pants." She slipped the gloves on slipping between the ropes. When she had visited the world in her dreams the school she had seen was well, minimal. Most of her final exam was spent being tormented in a tube.

"So besides trials and all that jaz, what's up with you big red?"

((Initiative))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 pm
Despite going into a fight here, Jericho had left his long sleeved shirt on. Catching the gloves, he carefully slipped his claws into them. It was a bit of an awkward fit, but it'd do.

"Business. You could say," he frowned. Seeds business really. But that wasn't really open information.

"Mostly just trying to deal with everything going on. Damn trials."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Shifting the glove about she made sure they where on and tied tight before raising her fist up towards the dragon. "Long sleeved shirt in fitness club, you must be busy if you can't take the time to even change your shirt."

She moved forward throwing the first punch finally, if Jericho wanted to wear that it was his choice. She also missed entirely with the punch but no big deal. She wanted to do more then fight.

"So I heard you and Shehk where hanging out during the Scarentines event."She raised an eyebrow, "Necking it up or something I've heard."

HP: 40/40
DMG: none  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:43 pm
Stepping out of the way of the punch, Jericho's eyes rolled as Sammy brought that up. Not her too? This was really starting to get old. How the hell was it spreading anyway? Damn rumor mills.

"She was hungry and was having trouble focusing on the damn event because of it so I offered some blood. What the Jack is with everyone jumping to Jacking conclusions about it!?" he snarled before throwing a punch back at the zombie.

HP: 50
Damage:8  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 pm
The punch landed quiet squarely dislocating her jaw right off the bat, considering she was bringing up things like she was she probably deserved it. Reaching up she tapped at her jaw popping it back in before speaking.

"The conclusions come from the visit from Shehk herself. You know, the other half of the rumor?" She edged forward tossing out a few light punches to set him up before a sudden left hook came in.

"I know Shehk, I know how she acts when she cares about someone, and she was head over heals puppy love." Even if Shehk denied the whole thing equating it to just being 'worried' about Jericho over the engagement Sammy still thought otherwise. In a moment she had a slight realization.

She was shipping them almost like Israfel minus the pet names.

"So just... be honest. Is there something more then just what everyone's saying?"

HP: 32
DMG 4  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:01 pm
What.

Jericho furrowed his brow at what Sammy was saying here. These things people had been saying lately were getting rather frustrating. And with that frustration, the dragon was a little distracted. He took a hit, though it wasn't anything too solid at least.

"Oh, so because someone cares about another it means they're in love now? Why the Jack hadn't people been throwing Riley and I at each other then?" he scoffed. Granted, Mac did make that assumption. Once. One time did not match up with how much more often this thing with Shehk was occurring.

"We are friends. Nothing more," he grumbled.

Damn his affliction. It was causing all sorts of troublesome issues. Stepping forth, he attempted to punch Sammy twice. One right after another.

HP:46
Damage:7  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:06 pm
"Because I've seen Shehk when she was with Nuk, and she's acting the same way about you as far as I can see." She was punched twice, sliding backwards after the impacts shaking her head and shivering from the impacts.

"I can't give you too much s**t about Riley because I'm almost as guilty for loving Shehk while dating Siddie. At least in that case the person I'm after wasn't engaged just dating a skinwalker that was a train wreck waiting to happen."

She couldn't close the distance quick enough but she stepped forward again throwing a few more light punches. She also had to admit, when Jericho was using his fist he actually knew how to hit. And hit hard for that matter.

She stepped back again shrugging, "You, Mal, Chris, you all like her. A lot. You and Mal the most and Chris... he just likes anything with a pair of tits."

HP: 25
DMG 4  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:18 pm
Jericho actually wasn't to familiar with the dynamics of how Shehk and Nuk were with one another but that didn't matter a whole lot to him anyway. It felt like it still didn't mean anything regarding how things were now.

"Yes. But still. Caring doesn't have to mean love. At least not in that the romantic sort of way people keep thinking," the dragon frowned.

"Otherwise there'd be quite a few people I'd want to date right about now."

Dating wasn't exactly something he was looking for. Nevermind the fact that he had one scheduled with Shehk pretty soon. Though, that was a bit different.

Bringing his arms up, Jericho managed to absorb the hits pretty well. He then shifted to the side and aimed a low punch for Sammy's abdomen.

HP:42
Damage:2  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm
"Maybe, maybe not, but it's damn well my place to worry about Shehk rumors or not because I'm her friend, and I love her as much as you love Riley and Mal." She moved in closer opening herself up for a hit as Jericho threw a low blow, it was anticipated and Sammy turned letting the blow brush her stomach.

She stepped back again but Jericho was low, and far between them from her moving, so her next blow was hardly dangerous as she stepped in again.

"It's just, I don't want something to go wrong. Friends or not, hearing those things makes me worry that Shehk's going to get into another relationship after finally getting over a bad one." She rocked from side to side as she spoke, "Can you at least understand why I'm asking all of this to you after talking to her to get some clarity on it all?"

HP: 23
DMG: 3  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm
Though he wasn't particularly happy to hear it, he could see why Sammy was concerned, yes. It was still annoying though.

"Yes, I get what you mean. But really. We're just friends. She's just as frustrated as I am with all the rumors as far as I can tell," he said with a huff.

Her own hit brushed against him. So far he hadn't been hit with anything too solid yet, but that was good for him. Watching the undead girl for a moment, he straightened up and attempted to uppercut her.

HP:39
Damage: 4  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:53 pm
"Well, rumor interogation is done then. We can focus on the important thing right now." She leaned back slightly, the uppercut brushing her jaw tilting her head back as she took a step backwards before slowly tilting her head back down.

"Beating the crap out of each other like all good friends do right?" She grinned throwing a lazy punch at the dragon before stepping back to put more distance between them.

HP: 19
DMG: 1  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm
Letting out a sigh of relief, Jericho felt a grazing blow before pausing for the moment.

"Nothing quite like it," he replied with a smirk. That said, he tried to get in up close once more. There was a slight misstep in his movements as he aimed a punch right for her temple.

HP:38
Damage:0  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm
She stepped back a wild grin on her face, her eyes flared with FEAR as the fight moved onward, the punch came for her face, but she moved to the side raising her left arm to bat the punch away back stepping and shifting stances to throw a surprise punch from her usually weaker right side.

"Damn straight boy."

HP: 19
DMG: 4  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out