Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SkullWatch gang hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

He switched the beat of the music, his voice still coming out as beautifully as the first song. Between Generations was another one of his personal favorites, his gaze seemed to shift away slightly. Shortly after starting that song, he switched it to Seven Lives. She seemed stunned that he sounded as he did. Just to throw a twist into the mix, he added The Catalyst and Wretches and Kings by Linkin Park. When he finally stopped playing, the drum vanished and he smiled lightly.
"Tadah~"

User Image

{( Out Of Context: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:54 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

After he stopped playing, Adrienne sat on the ground for a moment and blinked, amazed.
Before she knew it she pounced on Viaresu, in a hug out of excitement.
"You sing so good, I'm jealous~" She laughed lightly and smiled at him.
She leaned back and sat in front of him and chuckled, "Sorry, my excitement got the best of me."
Adrienne smiled at him and tilted her head slightly, "You really sound good."
She poked his forehead, crossing her legs and laughed lightly, "I really see no reason why anyone would hate you. They're just jealous~"
She hummed out, smiling happily.

Amy Kiyomi

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

He gave a light chuckle at how excited Adrienne had gotten over his singing.
"I do not sound so good. I'm mediocre at best. And as you can tell, he enjoys putting himself down. Texenius. It's a pleasure. He really needs to stop trying to chew me out in our head. He gives me a headache. Anyhoo, it was fun performing for you. I rarely get to perform live like that. It's usually in a room by ourselves or in disguise at some karaoke machine in clubs and bars," he murmured before his entire personality just switched over to an relaxed version of himself, a mischievous smile on his face. Finally his nice side lost out on keeping him in. How long had it been? Two hundred years? Three hundred years?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne glared at him and chuckled, "Pffft, you sound incredible~"
She nodded and smiled cheerfully, "Well, you can sing for me anytime, I'll always enjoy listening to you sing~"
Adrienne flopped her hands behind her so she was leaning slightly back with her legs crossed.
"But, beware of the pouncing!" She said, grinning rather evilly. But it was playful.
Adrienne thought of something Damon and Amy often said, "I was probably a cat in my previous life." She said, chuckling.
Well, she was likes cat in many ways, not that she minded. She loved cats.

Amy Kiyomi

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"Thank you. Finally someone other than Enaia who likes my presence. You might've been. I think I was a snake. They can be beautiful, but deadly at the same time," he chuckled lightly while stretching out. "I couldve also been some kind of monkey or elf or large feline... Do you dance?" He rolled backwards off his chair, his hands holding him up until he set his feet back down. He made a peace sign while remaining in that mischievous personality he was in right now.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne gave a slight chuckle and smiled, "Anytime~ Honestly, I'm the one that's quite comfortable around you."
She laughed lightly, "My brother had a pet snake named Lily. But the snake was freaking huge, despite the name and all."
Adrienne laughed at the memory.
She was still sitting on the ground from earlier and tilted her head slightly.
She looked up at Viaresu and saw him standing on his hands and laughed at his question, "In fact, I do. But not that I'm good or anything..."
She smiled at him and was relaxed, rather than being her cautious self.

Amy Kiyomi

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"Well, we should go dancing sometime. It beats just sitting around in this rundown gang hideout. Even if Viaresu is being naughty for once in his dull life, I think I skipped enough classes on my first day. Think you could show me around the school?" he hummed casually before pointing at the door with his thumb. At least his nice personality would be glad he was keeping quiet on many of his secrets. "I've been to the library already though."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne smiled, "Yeah. That would be fun~ Not sure if there's any place though."
She thought about it and nothing came to mind.
If she had ears, it would be drooped and then she brightened up, "I just realized I haven't been to any classes. I've just visited them. But sure, I could show you around~"
She smiled happily. At least she made a friend do talk to. Instead of being all gloomy and hit on in a corner.
Adrienne tilted her head, "You should take me there later in the day. Library's are much more quiet. Wasn't able to find it."
She smiled, standing up in a flash and stretched, her arms in the air, soon flopping them down to her sides and smiled.
"Where do you wanna go first?" She asked happily.

Amy Kiyomi

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"How about the art class? I asked the principal of the school if I could take all of the classes just so I could fill up my days with something to do," he responded with a gentle smile. He could seem very childish when he wasn't being grouchy about people vandalizing books or incapable of speaking like they actually had a life instead of typing on cellphones in what was labelled “text talk”. He'd personally labelled it as “I'm too illiterate to spell out words talk”. Yes, not everyone was a good speller, but at least try spelling the word out! There was nothing more annoying than trying to read a word made up of a couple of letters and a number. The laziness of some people.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:44 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne smiled softly, "Sure~ At least I can actually do something in art class."
She laughed lightly at her lack of talent and scratched the back of her neck.
Adrienne stretched, bending down and up. One last time and laughed, "Sorry. I'm still not good with the whole, moving around part."
She said softly, smiling at Viaresu.
Adrienne laughed at his thought, picking up a bit and whispered to him, "Don't worry. I don't text. I'll you know, send a mental scream in your head when I randomly want to talk to you~" She laughed lightly.
Then, linked her arm through Viaresu's and smiled, "Shall we go then?~" She hummed out, happily.
She wondered how old was he, in human years. Cuz he seemed older than her but decided to ask him later.
Adrienne exited the place and showed him to the Art Class.

(( Exit ))

Amy Kiyomi

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 pm
melody477

Rotago walked down the alley; holding a starbucks vanilla mocha in one hand. He walked over to the door and grabbed the handle with his free hand. It wouldn't budge. "Oh that's right it's locked from the inside..." He walked over to a pile of crates and set his coffee on one. He dragged another crate under the fire escape ladder and jumped up to it. He climbed up to the roof and went in through the trap door. He walked down to the bottom floor and opened the door. He propped it open with a rock that was next to the door and walked over to the crate pile. He grabbed his coffee and went back inside; closing the door and locking it on his way in.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm
phoaly X-4
melody477

Rotago walked down the alley; holding a starbucks vanilla mocha in one hand. He walked over to the door and grabbed the handle with his free hand. It wouldn't budge. "Oh that's right it's locked from the inside..." He walked over to a pile of crates and set his coffee on one. He dragged another crate under the fire escape ladder and jumped up to it. He climbed up to the roof and went in through the trap door. He walked down to the bottom floor and opened the door. He propped it open with a rock that was next to the door and walked over to the crate pile. He grabbed his coffee and went back inside; closing the door and locking it on his way in.
User Image
Mleody saw Rotago and waved.She was carrying all the weapons and things she had kept stuff she had kept at the hideout and was actually heading back to her dorm"Hey ..I was gonna tell you sooner but I'm not planning on coming backk to the hideout I know you wanted to join..but you still can I just won't be there"  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Rotago nodded as she passed him. "Alright then." He said. He walked up the first flight of stairs to the second floor. He walked over the empty room that Melody use to use. He went in and saw the open, empty vault with a sticky note attatched to it with a code written on it. He took the daggers off of his belt and placed them on the bed and layed down on it afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm
[img][img]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab344/TearDrop1015/Anime/126074579860176-1.jpg[/img][/img]

Dimon climbed up the wall using his vampire strength and speed and easily sliped through the window. he went down the ladder and into the main floor. "whats with all the security?" he asked looking around noticing baracades ands locked doors.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

"It used to be a gang hideout. Duh," a bored voice muttered from a dark corner of the room, the only thing being seen was the silvery-white hair hanging out of the hood of the male's jacket. Wennin was blunt, but didn't need to get in through a door or window. He just appeared places on most occasions. He still walked around and whatnot, but if someone felt like they could keep him out of a building that was basically abandoned, they could bite him. Playing by their rules was a drag so he always made his own rules.

{( Out.Of.Conscienctiousness: ~ }}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces