Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SkullWatch gang hideout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Vanity stepped closer trying to forget the saying, 'Curiousity killed the cat' She was very curious, ironically."Join what?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:50 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Rotago nodded and stepped out of the room, pulling Dimon with him. He led Dimon into the empty room with the ladder that led to the roof hanging down. "Ok Dimon. Who was it?" he asked him. "When we first got to this building you said that you heard someone following us. And that they were going to try to kill Melody and me. Who the hell was it?"  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:49 am
User Image

"The SkullWatch gang that is still undecided on it's leader," Wennin responded casually as he started tapping the toes of his boots against each other.

{( Out.Of.Conscientiousness: ~ }}

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm
Dimon frowned at Rotago as he put his hand on his belt grabing a knife thinking about plungeing it into Rotago's heart. "get out of my way..." he said as he jumped out of the window, droping a letter
"Dear Agent Oblivion, Vincent Cross aka "Dimon Valor Cross."

as you may well know by now our rivals the Skullwatch gang, our rivals...have had a dramatic increase in members...take them out...or we will. we know what happened to Saph, if you want us to tell you then kill the leader and all of its followers.......starting with that kitsune and army brat Rotago and Delilah........and it would be nice if you got rid of that girl, Melody..........do it or we will come by and kill all of you, including you Dimon.......or should i say Vincent.....betray them, they are not your friends...

Farewell, the organization

ps: remember that We are the only ones that know the cure......  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:58 pm
Rotago picked up the letter and read it. He folded it back up and put it in his pocket. "He's f***ing dead..." he said to himself. He climbed up the ladder and through the fire escape. He ran toward the edge of the roof and jumped, turning into a fox immediatly following. He landed on the roof on the next building and changed back. He ran to the edge of the building again and jumped; turning into a fox and landing on the next building once more. He did this with several buildings and climbed down the fire escape of one of them. He ran off to the school.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm
Dantes_river

Rotago walked down the alleyway and up to the door. He tried to open the door but it was still locked. "Damn it..." he said to himself. He wlked up to the crate under the fire escape and climbed up onto it. He jumped and grabbed the fire escape ladder and climbed up to the roof. He walked over to the trap door in the middle of the roof and opened it. He climbed down the ladder and dropped onto the floor. Closing the trap door on his way in. He sighed and walked down the stairs and over to Melody's old room.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

Welcome back, Rotago,” Wennin hummed while remaining stretched out on his back on the floor. He'd taken a small nap while the other was away and his copies had finally faded out so he was the only one left of himself. Brushing a white hair from his face, he glanced back to Rotago's general direction in wait of a response whether it be a grunt, grumble or even a "shut it".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
The Kitsune

Rotago saw Wennin on the floor of the room. "Oh... Hey Wennin... Hey; just so you know, Dimon's not apart of the gang anymore." he said before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hell, do we have anything to drink around here? I should have picked up a cup of starbucks on my way over but I forgot." he asked Wennin. Rotago was still wearing his old gang bandana and still had his rifle on his back. He got up and walked into the vault and took the gun off of his back and started unhooking and unscrewing the parts and setting them on the shelves as he waited for an answer from Wennin.

Rotago Natsirt

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image{ | Wennin K. | }

Nope. I do have... A bottle of water though. I haven't exactly drank from it yet. I also kinda figured he wasn't after that scenario,” he answered honestly while chunking a bottle of water at the kitsune. The silvery white haired male made a slight shrug before removing his mask and hood to his cloak and making a pair of scissors appear in his hands. He needed a haircut anyways.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces