Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:27 pm
A place to practice shooting guns, Arrows, and throwing knifes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm
Delilah walks in with a BIG duffel bag slung over her Shoulder. She sets it down on the counter for the person to look through them. "Brought my own stuff." Delilah says to the Guy standing at the counter. He just shrugs and hands Delilah a pair of Earmuffs to dull the noise. She walks to a range booth and pulls out her sniper rifle. She loads it with ammo and begins to shoot  

Tuba_madness

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm
Matt walks up quietly behind her and pulls her gun away. "Babe." he whispered in her ear. "I thought you weren't a gun person." He flips the switch and brings her target forward. All of her shots were chest shots. He send it back to where it was and pulls out his Glock. He quickly aims and fires. Three shots to the targets head. he smiles and puts his gun down. He leans over and kisses the base of her neck. "beat that." he teases.

she rolls her eyes. she pulls out her long distanced throwing knifes. she flicks her wrist and three knifes went flying out. One hit the targets bulls eye on the head, one went to the target on his chest and the last hit the crotch of the target.
Matt winced as her knife hit the target crotch. He reach over and pulled the earmuffs off her head so she could hear him. "That is why we were always the perfect team.' he said with seriousness. he tilted her head to look at him." i didn't mean to leave you alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm
AYU FENNELUser Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Crying.. Ayu ran all her way until her feet lead her somewhere.. Soon as she became so exhausted.. She propped her hand against the big oak and pants.. Trying to catch her breath.. Damon is calling her but.. She won't dare to look back...

If there's a word for stupid in the dictionary, probably her name is written there.. Worst, Ayu had just confessed about her feelings towards Damon and in return... Disappointment.. Blaming herself for being such a fool to believe in him..

Ayu heard a gunshot.. Which made her focus divert towards the shooting range.. So.. She reached a gun range huh? Upset, Ayu went towards the reception to ask for a canon.. Then heads towards the firing squad.. Dragging the said equipment because of being heavy.. She sighed.. While her eyes are still full of tears.. Ayu grabbed the large pistol and starts to aim the target range...

"Die you morooonnnnn!!!!!!" She pull the trigger and starts to shoot the poor board into shreds because of too much depression..

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

Amy Kiyomi

((Boy she's so scaaaarryyyy Dx))  

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DubstepRaverGirl

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm
Angel Mhai

Drake

User Image

Drake had just entered the gun range when he heard the girl in the dress scream something about a moron, and saw how she shot the thing into shreds. He then walked over to her." Someone seems upset. Nice shooting by the way..." he complimented.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 pm
Angel Mhai

User Image

Adrienne pounced on Ayu like a cat.
Pinning her down the the floor and held her cheeks.
"Ayu, Ayu! Listen to me. I'm Adrienne! Damon's sister. And he loves you so much that, he's looking for you everywhere."
She said miserably, sad that she hurt his lover.
"Carolyn doesn't exist and if he wanted to marry anyone, it's you Ayu..."
She said honestly and smiled.
"I promise. This is just how I am. I joke around a lot. You can hate me but please, don't hate him...He might kill me now thought. For hurting you."
She said a bit scared and laughed lightly.

Adrienne picked Ayu up in a hug, tightly and smiled.
"I'm so sorry...I didn't think you'd believe me." She said softly.
Time for a new introduction, "Well, hello then. I'm Adrienne. Damon's annoying and stupid younger sister. And he's crying right now so please, find him...."
She said softly.

Amy Kiyomi

Angel Mhai

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm
Skrillex rocker girl

Amy Kiyomi

AYU FENNELUser Image

"Just because I'm pretty......

Ayu paused for hitting the poor target range when a random guy came in.. Then rubbed her eyes.. "T-Thanks..It's my first time doing this... And yes.. I am upset... A moron betrayed me..." Then sniff before aiming once more on the nearest range..

But before she could trigger the canon, Carolyn---- That isn't her name right?came in and pinned her down.. "What the--------?!" Okay, what's wrong with her now? Then froze while listening.. She almost drooled because of staring at Adrienne blankly..

Soon as she's finished elaborating.. Ayu nodded and gave Drake the canon.. "Here! You can train while I'm looking for someone.. You must beat me and if so! Look for me and I'll treat you a nice... Cold.. ice cream!" That's all and dashed away...

....doesn't mean that I'm happy!"

*exit looking for Damon*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm
Amy Kiyomi

Drake

User Image

Drake watched the scene unfold before him and smiled at the two. " Well I wish both of you the best of luck on finding that man." He then turned toward a target, aiming with one throwing knife. He then threw with such power and aim, that as soon as it hit the target, it went into shreds." I really need to stop doing that..." he said to himself, messing around with the knives he held between his fingers. He grabbed his I-pod and began listening to music, focusing on the other target.  

DubstepRaverGirl

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

DubstepRaverGirl

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm
Angel Mhai

Drake

User Image

Drake watched the scene unfold before him and smiled at the two. " Well I wish both of you the best of luck on finding that man." He then turned toward a target, aiming with one throwing knife. He then threw with such power and aim, that as soon as it hit the target, it went into shreds." I really need to stop doing that..." he said to himself, messing around with the knives he held between his fingers. He grabbed his I-pod and began listening to music, focusing on the other target.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:44 am
User Image

Currently Wearing <3

Andrea looked around and smirked.
No one was there, she slipped out her two guns that were kept underneath her skirt at all times.
"Hmm, finally. Somewhere to have fun." She murmured softly.
To be exact, hooked at the top of her tights that were a bit above her knee.
These guns weren't ordinary...They never ran out of ammo and had more impact power than usual.

She swiftly shifted into her aiming position and shot continually.
The target was practically gone. Just tiny bits and pieces lying around.
She smiled devilishly, moving on to the next target.

Amy Kiyomi

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Daniel Lyxis

Bang Bang Bang

"Impressive," Daniel walked down to a girl which was pretty damn good a shooting.
He jumped over the safety rails to go look at the shattered target. Other people were yelling at him to get out but he ignored them. He picked up a piece of the target.
"Ever thought of being a vampire hunter," he asked the lady. "Ah how rude of me!I'm Daniel."
He walked back calmly and jumped over the guard rail.
"Vampire hunter and dragon."
He gave his hand for her to shake.

You're dead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 am
XxCuTe TeDdyxX

User Image

Andrea smiled at Daniel, "Oh, it's just what I do for fun."
She looked at him walking to her previous shattered target and examined the shreds, "In fact, I have killed a few of them Vampires."
She swiftly slipped one of her guns back under her skirt and smiled.
She laughed lightly and shook his hand, "Andrea Storm, fire Demon. Nice to meet you Daniel."

Amy Kiyomi

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 am
User Image
Momoko, bored after leaving the Host Club that was currently under construction, decided to pick a spot where she knew she would have something to do. Turns out, the gun range was that spot. She knew about guns, having handled them a few times, but her forte really was in the throwing knives that she carried around with her... in case of emergencies, of course. She never used them... other than when pushy guys tried to get too close to her...

She headed up to the guy at the reception desk and nodded at him, handing him her ID card and her pink slip. He was about to pull out the gun registry, but she stopped him.

"I have stuff... you just can't see it," she said with a smirk. The guy only nodded in confusion as she passed into the field behind the target house. She was grateful for the open field; at least there wouldn't be anyone to bother her while she practiced her technique. Pulling out her throwing knives, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She liked the silence. Concentrating, she aimed for the center of the target. In the distance, she could hear gunshots, talking... not her business. She just smiled... and tore the dummy to shreds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Daniel Lyxis

Bang Bang Bang

"Nice to meet you to Andrea. Fire demon?" he questioned. "Interesting."
He watched her put her gun under her skirt.
"Under you're skirt huh," he remarked. "Clever."
He grinned and a gun appeared out of nowhere then he shot three targets in less than a second.
"I won't be outdone my dear."

You're dead

{I make him sound so perverted ._.}  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 am
XxCuTe TeDdyxX

User Image

"Mhm, indeed it is." She winked playfully at Daniel and laughed lightly.
She saw him shoot three targets pretty fast, "Hmmm...Not bad but..."
Andrea slipped her gun out swiftly, shooting one target with one gun, shooting the second with her other gun.
And moved her hand to her left, swiping out another three.
"...I believe that's my line, hun." She smiled, her eyes sparkling.

(( it's okay. She's a perv too xD ))

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces