Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dantes_river

Kin let out another happy "coo" as he moved back in front of Clive, rolling onto his back in hopes of getting petted. He was still very puppy-like in his young age, being nothing but spoiled his entire life. Sure, he had some rough times, but he always remembered that it was Ky'lith who helped him every time. "Coo?" He looked up at Clive, re-directing his question at him.

Ky'lith yawned lightly, resembling a young fox. She smiled and walked over to kiss Kin's nose before beginning to look around. "Where could I rest for the night? I'm not going very far from him, but I'm okay a while away if you want me farther..." She then gestured to the sleepy-eyed Wennin. "Would he like a blanket or anything?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 am
Tear Shadow

User Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxI'll only promise a bullet between your eyes should you go livin' la vida loca. What she does once you're visiting your maker is none of my business. I can't afford anymore attachments and distractions called people... You shouldn't want her around me as is,” Clive responded curtly to the dragon while staring at him rolling in front of him. Briefly glancing at Ky'lith from the corner of his eye, he gave a slight sniff only to rub one of his eyes with the back of his hand. “Wennin's fine. He doesn't really feel the difference of temperatures around him. If it's hot, his body temperature naturally lowers itself to where he'll remain cool. If it's too cold, he's his own heater. The only time his body reacts to being overheated is if he's in a fight or other things like getting into a long fight. As for where you can stay; if you're a student, go find your dormitory. If you're just a new citizen to this sh- city, go find an apartment. I'm remaining here and this place doesn't exactly have a cottage lying nearby for you to sleep in. The closest you'll be to your dragon should you find a place to rest is about a mile in that direction.” He pointed in what seemed like a random direction, but was actually just further into the city. The people who'd made the range had made it where it'd be less likely for people to be shot although it was still possible. It was common sense that they wouldn't want someone to get shot.

User Image
{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Dantes_river

As his request was rejected, Kin made his way onto Clive's lap (miniaturizing in the process, now the size of a house cat) and laid down. "Coo?" He looked up with sad eyes, then looked over Clive's shoulder to Wennin. He knew these guys weren't the nicest or safest people to be around, but Ky seemed to like them, and so did he.

Ky'lith watched Wennin as Clive described his body temperature. "Well, that must be convenient." She shook her head as the topic of sleeping a mile away came up. "Why would I need anything like that?" She smiled and turned around, a fairly large tent appearing a few hundred yards away. "I'll stay close by. I'm not sure how happy he would be if I went too far..." She gave Kin a worried look, but decided the dragon seemed happy on Clive's lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm
Tear Shadow

User Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxBlinking again at how the dragon was acting, the demon sniper started flexing his hand a bit. It was odd to him that this dragon remained so near when he knew that he could put a hole through his head at any second. “Whatever. I ain't moving,” Clive muttered as he watched the halfbred faerie trying to remain as close to the dragon as was possible. “It's highly convenient considering when he clings like this. He's keeping me warm by doing this. As for why you'd want that... Well, you won't exactly be warm in that tent and humans will grow suspicious of a tent on a gun range. We don't want any unnecessary attention drawn to the supernatural realm that we come from. The fey, demons like Wennin and myself, other angels and whatnot are already on the endangered species list because of humans as is.

User Image
{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 am

Dantes_river

Kin yawned and rested his head on Clive's knee. He smiled at Ky before closing his eyes and falling asleep. Ky'lith supposed the tent wasn't such a good idea, and waved her hand in the air as it disappeared. She sat near the two demons and watched Kin for a moment before making a blanket appear. Pulling the large, dark purple blanket around her, she curled up and laid down. She wasn't used to sleeping without Kin wrapped around her, but she certainly didn't expect either of these males to lay down with her so she could rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:51 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock sighed as he lowered the shotgun, golden eyes focusing on the red dot that he'd missed yet again. He'd gone to visit Ethan just an hour before, and seeing that he was still sleeping, decided to do something to take his mind off of everything. Shooting targets was supposed to help. Strangely, it wasn't. His aim was completely off, and while he was still hitting the paper outline, he wasn't getting anywhere near the vital areas. It was moments like these that he wondered how his alternate had managed to shoot that artist so perfectly.
The blonde reloaded the shotgun, holding it up to aim at the paper outline's head. He closed both eyes, then lowered the gun and enabled the safety. he handed it to the attendant, accepting the handgun he was offered and retaking his position. "Sh-t," he cursed before shooting again.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

One eye closed behind his safety goggles and his mouth tightly pursed, Kenshin pulled the trigger to the hand gun he rented and fired at the black and white bulls-eye a good long way from him. The bullet hit the outer ring. He wasn't a bad shot, but that wasn't the target he was aiming for. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes the target was replaced by the picture of the smiling brat that so lovingly held Bae's arm. What a little sh-t. Ken aimed his gun and fired. Bullseye. Bullseye. Bullseye. Again, and again, and again. Even after all the bullets were gone he kept pulling the trigger, imagining getting rid of that smug face and that little brat that stole his life. Eventually the empty clicks proved to be too much for him and Ken slammed his empty gun on the table in front of him. He leaned forward until his elbows were resting on it and rand his fingers over his face, pulling his headphones off. Everything sucked.
Standing in his silence, he heard someone talk and leaned away from his booth to see- Oh, you've got to be kidding.
"What are you doing here?" he said when he saw the other band leader. At least it wasn't that stupid brat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock finished the round and took off the headphones, running a hand through his hair and reaching for another clip. Hearing someone speak to him through the ringing in his ears, the blonde looked up to see familiar red hair. He couldn't help his good mood and smiled, gesturing to the clip he was reaching for. "What else? Just blowing off some steam before I head back to the hospital." He grabbed the clip and inserted it into the gun, flicking on the safety and moving to face the younger Japanese idol. "My boyfriend's still going through recovery, so it'll be a while before we can do anything together, so Ellery's boyfriend suggested that I practice shooting. To be honest, it's not that hard when you imagine the right person as the target."
He pulled his phone out, pulling up a picture of himself with his arms around a cute brunette with blue eyes and a nervous smile and an extremely handsome, but intimidating and tall man frowning at them. He jabbed a finger at the handsome man, shaking his head. "Entitled jerk," he grumbled before shoving his phone back and taking a deep breath. After calming himself, Lock glanced back to Kenshin and tilted his head. "Sorry, he makes me a little angry still. Anyway, what's up with you? You look like someone just told you that Santa doesn't exist, then kicked your puppy." His observation was crude, but it was the best description he could come up with.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken took off his goggles to look at the picture. Oh, it was that guy Bae hated too. He was the guy that brat was dating. He didn't know what the band saw in him, he thought the guy was pretty good, dangling that stupid manager in front of them to tick them off. Yeah, that's a good guy.
Noticing Lock's comment to him, Ken frowned. "Just someone I like that was showing off the person they like. You wouldn't understand something like that." he dismissed and looked back forward for a moment then stealing a glance at Lock's phone. "Why'd you get to be lucky? Having someone you like like you back?" he grumbled more to himself than to the blonde.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"You'd be surprised," chuckled Lock as he walked around the the thin wall and stood beside Kenshin. He looked over the guns Kenshin had rented, picking up a small pistol and looking it over. "It wasn't easy. Ethan didn't want me at first, which made me love him even more. Sometimes I think we only started dating because I managed to pester him into it." He paused to laugh a little, then set the gun down and pulled his phone back out, scrolling through pictures of himself and the cute Texan. "Soon enough, he fell for me. Of course, that awful detective loved Ethan too and kept interfering. They even dated during the period of time that Ethan and I broke up, and only broke up after Fredrich realized he had feelings for Ellery and Ethan figured out that what we had was fun and real."
Lock settled on a picture of Ethan and himself just before the attack, flashing giant grins and peace signs in front of a stage back in Seoul. He smiled softly, eyes filled with love as he mentally traced Ethan's beautiful features. "Sure, we have our disagreements, but at the end of the day, no matter what happens, I can always fall asleep in Ethan's arms. If we were just fooling around, I'd use him and leave, but I never have. I fall asleep and dream of him." Realizing how sappy he sounded, Lock cleared his throat and put the phone back away, then tapped his foot gently on the inside of Kenshin's left foot. "Space your feet out a little more. I'd hate for you to lose your balance and get hurt." He flashed a friendly smile, then returned to his side, grabbing a Winchester rifle. "So, does this person you like know that you like them?" he asked as he returned to position.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken turned when he noticed the Korean move towards him, but allowed him to stay (Not like he could force him away either). He listened to him talk on and on about his lover, even caught a few glimpses of how happy they were together. It wasn't fair. How come he got to be happy and in love, too? And what did he mean by using his partner? Staying and sleeping... Ken couldn't remember the last time he actually just stayed with Bae. He'd always run away before he could see the disappointment in the realization that he wasn't Ellery.
Taking his gun back with a "Hmph!", Ken reloaded his gun and moved his feet a little - but not because he was told to! "Yeah, the person I like knows that I've liked them for years. That doesn't stop 'em. They just treat me like a replacement for the person they really like." His last few words filled with bitterness as he fired his gun again. Another bullseye. It wasn't satisfying anymore. Maybe because he didn't have his headphones on now. Lowering the gun, Ken sighed and looked back at Lock. "I feel like an idiot because I keep hoping they'll one day return my feelings, but it always ends the same each day. Should I just move on? Can I even do that anymore?" He felt like an idiot confiding to his arch rival, but considering his options, this was probably the only person he could talk to. Yasu would laugh, Kaoru would tell him to not worry about something so frivolous, Vinny would shy away from the subject, and Ryuu would start acting weird.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:25 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

This was a tough one, thought Lock, silent for a moment as he tried to come up with an answer. "Maybe you should give them an ultimatum, then," he suggested, pulling the trigger and finally landing a headshot. What he wouldn't give to see Barnabas or Fredrich dead on the ground. "Assuming that they use you because they can't have the other person, they'll have to choose between a fantasy and reality. And no offense, but the person you like sounds like a total dillhole." He bit back a laugh as he shot once more, this time getting Markus in the family jewels. Yes! Thirty points!
"I know we're supposed to be rivals," he said, lowering his gun, "but I think you're a pretty decent guy, Yamada. I mean, you're dedicated, you're talented, you have some of the best stage presence I've ever seen, and you're a wicked shot. If that person can't decide between you and someone they'll never have, then you're probably better off moving on." He reloaded the rifle, the lifted it back up. "But if he chooses you, make sure that he knows that you aren't playing around anymore. You've got to make sure that he can't imagine anyone else when he's with you, that you're the only one on his mind. It took Ethan and I eons to get back to normal after he broke up with the detective, but eventually, it either works or you fall apart."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

An ultimatum...? That could definitely work, it would make Kenshin see how Bae really felt. But what if... what if his fears were real? Then he'd lose him forever. But if he was just a replacement then maybe it was for the best.
With a sigh, Ken lowered the gun and looked over at Lock. What-? How'd he know the person he liked was a guy? It wasn't that obvious, was it? His thoughts were shaken when he was reminded about their relationship as rivals. "Yeah, well... I guess you're not that bad a guy, either." he grumbled while kicking the dirt emptily. Ah Ken, ever the proud. He should go home now and figure out how exactly to do this. Picking his stuff up to return, he said, "Thanks for the advice!" to Lock and walked away, but stopped suddenly after several steps. He turned around to look back at Lock. "That reminds me," he called out. Keeping his proud expression, he put his hands in his pockets and looked away stubbornly. "You mentioned something about your boyfriend being in the hospital. I, uh... I heard about that on the news, honestly." He saw about the author being arrested for kidnapping and torture, but he didn't know it was Lock's boyfriend until he saw the pictures on his phone. "Uh... My band will stop our competition with yours for a while. D-Don't think it's because of that or anything! I-I'm just going to be busy with the ultimatum... That I was already thinking before you told me!" Assured by his words, he turned around and walked to the rental station.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The blonde returned to his target as the redhead began to walk away, only to lower the gun and look back at him as he was spoken to once more. His smile returned, although another strange thing appeared in his eyes. "Thanks, Yamada. I'll tell Ethan to give your band a listen sometime." He waved a hand, then turned his eyes back to the target. He'd practice a little longer before returning to Ethan's side. Before he took a shot, Lock couldn't help but smile to himself. Bae was right. Kenshin really could be adorable at times.

Awesome nerd
Now what?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items