Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah
Just have Bae hang out with Ana for a while then when they're done Ken will have his tantrum.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd
It's been a few days and she hasn't posted, so how long should I wait until just giving up?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah
Awesome nerd
It's been a few days and she hasn't posted, so how long should I wait until just giving up?

But
I mean

You were the one that chose the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd
Yeah, but I asked her to post first because I was trying to get stuff done while this whole thing was going down.

I see your point though, so I'll post in a few minutes.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Watch how you speak to me."

"So how am I supposed to hold it?" asked Avery as he was handed a rifle, holding it with one hand and furrowing his brow. He'd never touched a gun before, hadn't even seen one in real life, having been raised to depend on his Beast-mode to hunt. It didn't make it hard, but it made marksmanship a far-away goal. Still, he was willing to attempt if Kaito was willing to teach.

"I will be king someday."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaito Matsushita

================ ================

"You can start by spreading your damn legs." snapped the gangster as he kicked one of Avery's feet so that it would be forced to spread apart more. He walked around again, hard gaze all over the prince in a thorough inspection. How did he get to this? Teaching a snobby brat how to work a gun? This kid was so desperate to stick by his side that he even begged to be taught how to fire a gun. Weird as hell kid.
Once he was done, he stopped at the man's side and adjusted one of his arms to have the elbow pointed out. "Well... That's better." he grunted, though he wasn't ready to let the kid fire that thing. "Why the hell'd you even wanna fire a gun, anyway?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:43 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

Avery made a small noise as he was roughly adjusted, swinging the gun up with both hands and somehow managing to make a semi-not-awful stance. His eyes focused on his target, a red outline of a man fifteen feet away.He was quiet for a moment, then answered. "Because my brother doesn't know how to," he said truthfully. "We aren't taught how to use many weapons outside of swords and archery, and that's only for traditional purposes. Our powers are supposed to be what protects us, so I've never been taught how to handle a gun." He quieted down again, then chuckled. "I guess you could say I'm finally rebelling." joked the prince.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"Oh yeah, you're rebelling all right." snorted Kaito, scratching his chest. "Big, bad prince is learning to shoot a gun when he's taught a bow and arrow." He nudged his head towards the target ways from them. "Pull the trigger, big guy. Let's see how you handle it. Oh, hang on. Guess I better do this since it's your first time." He moved to stand behind Avery, reaching his hands out to cover the boy's ears. It was the best they had besides earplugs, which, in retrospect, he probably should've gotten before they started. The guy behind the counter was just too annoying. It was a miracle he didn't take the gun and shoot that stupid jaw off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"You laugh, but I'm serious. We were never allowed to do anything like this." Adjusting his stance a little, Avery swallowed hard and focused on the target. He had decent aim from archery. but this was new territory. He just hoped that he'd be good enough to make Kaito shut up. Ears suddenly covered, he blinked. "What about yours?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"Oh no, I believe you. Pampered prince like you must've always been stuck in your room of gold, eh?" snorted the mobster. He glanced downward when the prince asked about his ears. "Don't worry about my ears. Not stop chatting and pull the trigger."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

He rolled his eyes, then nodded and stared at the target. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled and pulled the trigger, eyes closing just as he did. When he opened them, he was disappointed to see that he hadn't even hit the target. Guns were so different from bows and arrows! "Crap," he murmured, lowering the barrel.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"Of course you missed, idiot. You had your eyes closed!" drawled Kaito, his chin resting on top of Avery's head. "Ya gotta keep a firm grip on your gun, too, or else the recoil will move your aim." As he explained it, he reached over to put his hands over the prince's and get them in the right position, tightening his grip to emphasize the importance of firmness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

The prince blushed lightly as he felt the chin on his head and his hands covered by Kaito's. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he sort of liked the feeling of having a mentor like Kaito. "So do I shoot again?" he asked, moving his finger back to the trigger as he did.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"C'mon, you really need to ask that?" Kaito snorted. He made sure Avery was watching the target before pulling the trigger for him. His strong grip kept the prince's hands from bucking with recoil, and with steady aim the bullet went straight through the silhouette, giving it a fatal wound. Kaito then let go of Avery and stood to his side. "There. Now that you know how it feels to do it right do it again."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

Avery's eyes closed halfway, forcing his reflex to pause and pushing his eyes to open fully. He watched the bullet pierce the target, standing completely still. After Kaito let go of him, the gun sagged a little, but he quickly held it upright once more. "Okay, let's do this." He cleared his throat, then pulled the trigger again, barely managing to keep his eyes open. The bullet still whizzed past and hit the wall. "Damn it!" he cursed loudly.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces