Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:31 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaito Matsushita

================ ================

Kaito hit Avery upside the head. "Shut it. You're not gonna get a bullseye your first couple a tries. Look, you're getting better, see?" he said while motioning to the wall. "Practice makes perfect, or whatever the hell they say. Now think about why your aim was off and try and fix it. Angle yourself right then fire again." he instructed as he covered the prince's eyes once more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:37 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

"Watch how you speak to me."

Avery winced as his head was hit, pursing his lips in a pout. "Are you intentionally forgetting that I'm royalty?" he asked, not expecting an answer. Adjusting himself, the prince readied himself to shoot again, only to find his eyes covered. "Uh, not to question your methods, but didn't you just yell at me about closing my eyes when I shoot?" he asked, not shooting.

"I will be king someday."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

Kaito Matsushita

"You keep closin' 'em when you fire, I figured ya didn't need 'em anymore." remarked Kaito without budging. "Go on. Maybe feelin' it out instead of gawking at it will help you shoot better."

Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

Avery gulped, then nodded. "Alright, alright. I'll try this and see if it works." With a deep breath, he steadied his hand, then pulled the trigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd
1-10 - not even close // 11 - spot on // 12-22 - relatively close

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:56 am
Mayah Playah
Is Kaito's pic working for you?

Kaito Matsushita

There was silence. "... I think that's enough for today." sighed the mobster as he let his hands fall to his side. Another miss. "Eh, well, we can't all be great on our first times." he shrugged while scratching the back of his head. There were plenty of rookies that couldn't even hold the gun right after days of practicing, so the fact that Avery could was good enough. "Let's take a break, sit down for a while, then maybe try again later."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:10 am
User Image

(Prince) Avery Florent

Avery opened his eyes, visibly upset that he'd missed. "Aww man! I'm not good at anything." He set the gun down, walking over to the bench and sitting down, his face covered by his hands. "I can't bake, I can't shoot a dumb gun, I can't even whistle!" He pursed his lips together, blowing hard but only succeeding in blowing a raspberry. He threw his hands up in the air, giving up.

Awesome nerd
Nope.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items