Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Grass Lands Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 am
User Image

The grasslands is a big field of grass a good place to think or relax. Very beautiful rarely rains. The grass is soft.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 am
User Image

heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

Nikki walked through the grass lands she looked down at the grass and her fingers softly brushed against the tips of longer grass. She then found a spot and lay down to look at the sky. She needed to clear her head. It was all to confusing. She picked up a dandelion and blew it. The small fluffy white things danced around in the air. She reached out her hand and grabbed one and sighed and let it go. It danced happily away. Nikki sat up and sighed.
"Maybe I should try this " love " thing," she thought. "No, thats so stupid. Who would like me? Who would like a girl whos fault it was for her whole family death. I'm so Pathetic." Nikki sighed and lay on her back again and stared at the sky.

User Image

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

Nikolai walked down the fields with Lena close by him. He kept casting a worried glance her way, and he had the right to, she kept stumbling and nearly fell five times. "Easy now, darling," he said and rushed to her side to keep her from falling. "You're still not used to being normal again."

Lena grabbed her head and tried to walk stable, but it was harder than it looked. "Normal..." she muttered and smiled at him. "In a school full of monsters and stuff, I think you should think of a better word."

The Devil grinned. "Different than." he corrected then looked up at the starry sky. "Mmm, I do so hope we don't regret this deal."

"I'm sure we won't." Lena assured while she sat down under a tree. She sighed with relief from seeing the world stop spinning. "Things just would've been more chaotic if I hadn't, right?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm
heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

Nikki heard voices she looked through the tall grass to see a man and a woman stumbling beside him. The grass blocked her view of their face. She wondered what they were talking about and continued watching them.
"This feels so wrong to spy on people," she thought to herself.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm
Nikolai sat down himself and rested his head on the girl's lap. "Hmm, so when do you plan on telling them, darling?" he mused and looked up at her.

Lena shrugged and stroked his hair. "Maybe the other me will do it."

"I hardly believe that." the Sin scoffed then yawned. "She is most likely with that Hiro boy. Mmm, but I don't blame the dearie, he is rather dashing." he purred then stretched a little. "You should have chosen him, dearie. You two were practically made for each other."

Lena stayed silent and leaned her head against the trunk of the tree. "Even if I that were true, I can't leave Nick." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"Other her?" Nikki thought. "Wow..." Nikki listened to their conversation. " Its always on the subject of love," she thought to herself.She lost interest and starting looking up into the sky.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm
"Oh boo to you, darling. Always so troubled with this love of yours." Nikolai teased and flicked her nose.

Lena whined and swatted his hand away. "Shush. I never asked for it." she grumbled and looked away to see a girl looking up to the sky. "Why don't you just go on and find some love of your own?" she asked and nudged her head in the girl's direction.

Nikolai followed her gaze. "You know how I feel about love, dearie." he sighed and struggled to get up, obviously too used to lying down. "But she does seem rather lonely. Who am I to leave a girl alone~?" he purred and vanished.
"Alone on a lovely night like this, darling? How mysterious~" Nikolai said from behind the girl, grinning lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Nikki sat up in surprise. She didn't expect for the guy to suddenly talk to her.
"I was just thinking about something," she mumbled.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 pm
"Mmm, yes, your face made that quite clear a moment ago." he commented as he sat down besides her. "Now, I might be able to forgive you for your eavesdropping, dearie, if you tell me what you were thinking about."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Nikki stayed silent for a moment and then look to the ground.
"I was just thinking about....," she mumbled uncertain if she should say it. "Love."
Nikki blushed.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm
Nikolai leaned in closer. "Love? That's quite the dangerous thing to think about, dearie." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 pm

"I know. Love is dangerous," she said. "It can do things to you."
She sighed her eyes downcast.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 pm
"Oh my, it seems someone's felt its cruel bite." Nikolai mused and pulled one knee up to wrap his arms around. "Well don't just sit there, dearie. Dish! Give me all the details, you know you want to~" he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Nikki bit her lip and starting explaining.
"Well..." she said. "I have a bad history with love... the first guy I loved died protecting me. He always said how lonely he was when we first met he was an orphan and never really grew up with friends. The second guy... he never really loved me... I loved him a lot I thought I did anyway in the end he said he was using me and I was nothing to him.I did crazy things for him but in the end he never ever loved me he loved another girl.I don't really trust anybody any more it hurts when I see happy couples."
Nikki placed her hand over her heart and sighed.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:32 pm
"Oh you poor dearie, going through all that." Nikolai sniffed and wrapped her up in a hug. "Don't you go - ah, what is it these young people say now-a-days, dearie? - emo on me. You're still, what, sixteen? You've a very long time to find your love, dearie."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff