Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Grass Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 am
Awesome nerd

Dahlia was puzzled when the boy didn't speak then she had the urge to ask the boy "What's wrong?". Dahlia flipped her hair and said to herself "Maybe he's scared or something" she looked at her clothes and kept on fixing it massaging her face to change whatever scary thing is in her face and gave out a sigh "What's wrong little boy?" she said softly hoping not to scared the poor kid.

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

User Image

(O.O.C. You mad? sad

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 pm
dahliaofwdnsday
No, why?

User Image

The boy blinked and tilted her head at her before realizing what was wrong. Now knowing that just a smile wouldn't be enough, Ezra reluctantly set down his plastic plate of cupcakes and shook back his sleeves to reveal his bony fingers. He pointed at his throat while shaking his head at her, trying to tell her that he couldn't talk via charades.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:21 am
Awesome nerd

"Oh! You can't talk!" Dahlia said as she puts her hand on her neck feeling embarrassed with what she just forced the boy to do. She picked up the plastic plate of cupcakes and said "So how do you communicate? i mean you don't have a voice to tell your name, how do you do it?" and sat on the soft green grass and patted beside her as a sign of please sit here.

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

User Image

(O.O.C. Nothing, i was just scared that you were...)

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm
dahliaofwdnsday
Naw, I'm fine, just busy

User Image

With his sleeves still shaken back, Ezra pulled out a sharpie marker from underneath one of the sleeves. He curled his fingers around to make odd shapes, sign language that said, 'I use sign language,' then he uncapped his marker and scribbled on his hand. Once done, he turned his palm towards her, where it read, 'or i rite!'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:15 am
Awesome nerd

As Dahlia sees the boy's hand gestures and reads the writing on his hand she smile and said "Really? Maybe you can teach me that gesture thing" Obviously she can't seem to understand what she just saw then she added "So you can draw too?" as she tilted her head a little bit, she seems so interested with this kid not sure why though.

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

User Image

(O.O.C. Oh! Yehey! xD So how are yeah?)

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

Ezra paused then shifted the marker to another hand and began scribbling on his right hand. Once done, and it took longer than usual, he showed her his hand. In very bad handwriting, it read, 'Sine languaj? ya I can show u! my namz Ezra btw!'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Dahlia looked at the boy with curiosity, the boy had a little hard time writing with his other hand yet it came out cute as always. "Ezra? Nice to meet you" she said with a smile "Dahlia, my name is Dahlia"

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

User Image

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

He gave her a toothy grin and, as his sleeve rolled back down to swallow his hand, shook hers eagerly. Once done, he took a step back and smiled at her again, probably expecting something to be said. That was one of the perks to being mute, he always thought, not having to start any conversations.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 am
Awesome nerd

Dahlia looked up in the blue space filled with soft white cloud floating happily"Do you come here often? It's just a very relaxing place isn't it? Very serene"and then she looked at Ezra and waited for words to be read.

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

User Image

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out