Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] How Far We've Come (Yin and El Greco) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm
Yin was loitering. Or lurking. Whatever you wanted to call it really. He had woken up, done his exercises, went for a run during the middle of his mental crisis, encountered Lady Hel, had a new crisis pop up during their spar, finished his run and....was now back in the gymnasium, unable or unwilling to go back to his room in his current state of mind.

He needed to spar. He needed to just do what he always trained to do and see if he had anything left in him, to see if he really could fight and win anymore. And looking around he spotted a person that he had not seen in quite some time, a boil that he had encountered when he had first come to Amityville, that had arrived about the same time as he had.

He approached easily, not really smiling because there was nothing much to be thrilled about at the moment. "El Greco?" He questioned tentatively, unsure of the name. "Are you...are you perhaps looking for a spar?"

Euphoric Ghost
Btw I have a semi-odd request. For this battle would you mind not making any powerful hits to his face? owo He's trying not to get any noticeable injuries that he can't easily conceal. Light blows of course are A-OK~ Also, feel free to use your Fear on him~

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 pm
“Hey!” The slimer was excited to see the weremantis, and yet held himself back as he was about to say the boil’s name. “Yiiiiii-dude!”

It wasn’t that the slimer had forgotten the name, but he had a difficult time pronouncing his name properly the last time they met. So many things had happened after that, and more recently, having his arse delivered to him by a ghoul made him sore in more ways than one.

“Yes, I think it’s about time that I learned some moves.” The boil leaned in closer to Yin and whispered. “I had my first fight and it wasn’t pretty.”

ramenli
I'll write out El Greco attacking, but I usually let my opponent what happens next; where it hits or how it misses or how it gets blocked, etc.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 pm
Oh yes, that was why they were going to spar so long ago. So Yin could work with him and train him...so would this really be a fair battle.

Did he really care today?

Could Yin really teach anyone anything when it came to fighting? Supposedly training worked, that all of that work had not been in vain and he needed to continue to push himself...but should he risk teaching someone incorrectly?

"I cannot promise that I am the best teacher but I shall do my best." He said, giving the boil a slight bow before assuming a battle ready position.

There was no real reason to hold back. Not today. Quickly and without much warning his hand struck out, balled into a fist and aimed at the slimer's gut. "Of course you never underestimate the element of surprise," he pointed out.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 6

Euphoric Ghost
That also works! I generally try to give some direction/body part for the blow but leave it open ended~

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 pm
Oomph.

Though the slimer was pretty much a slop of slime in human form, the student pin had kept him anatomically humanoid. Pain and being struck in the stomach still left him a little breathless. He cringed and rubbed his stomach a little.

“Ouch.” He furrowed his brow, and wondered if this was actually a good idea. “You’ll have to tell me how you can pack that much in a punch.”

The boil raised his arms, and squared his shoulders to the weremantis. He took a little step forward, his arm cocked a little, and swung his arm at the boil. His fist was directed somewhere around the area to side of his torso/rib area.

HP: 24/30
Damage: 0

ramenli

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 pm
Yin raised an arm to block the blow, letting his arm move with the fist until it lost momentum. "Of course. It all depends on your center of balance, which will determine how much force that your blows have. If you swing wildly you can lose both direction and strength."

He raised his fist to show the other boil. "This is how you should hold your fingers to hit properly. But dodging attacks can be just as important as throwing them."

He struck out with his fist again toward the boil's stomach, but it was a slower movement, one that could probably be avoided or blocked.

HP: 40
Damage: LOL NO

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 pm
El Greco was able to pick up on the direction of Yin’s punch and evade it easily. The slimer did find it a little odd to do so. He knew he wasn’t the most agile of ghosts, in the manner of moving his whole body. He usually absorbed punches with a block because his slime body had an easier time to disperse kinetic energy.

“Don’t hold back on me.” The ghost closed his fist as instructed and lunged forward again with a wild swing of his arm. “Because I won’t.”

HP: 24
Damage: 3

ramenli

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 pm
Yin took the hit on his arm, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Indeed, please do not hold back."

The punch had had some power behind him but now it was time to go back on the offensive. He did not swing his fist but jabbed, a short burst of energy, just demonstrating another style of hitting.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 4

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm
El Greco tried to block again, though the block missed and was struck at the temple. It hurt. He was a little shocked a bit. His head flapped back a quick second. He should be fortunate that he relatively does not have a brain in his head, though ghost or even slime physiology was a mystery in that manner; it’s all the Fear.

“Nice punch.” They were all punches to the ghost.

The slimer tried to mimic the short and quick punch that weremantis just had delivered with one of his own.

HP: 20/30

ramenli

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:39 pm
Yin was able to dodge the punch easily, sliding around the fist that had come toward him. It had decent speed behind it, but he was faster this time.

"It can take some time to perfect how to punch properly, but if you do it often enough muscles begin to remember the motions. I am not sure how that would work for a ghost however." Another jab, though this one was with his left hand.

HP: 37

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm
El Greco failed to block the jab, though this time, he did anticipate the punch, but he just wasn’t ready to block the other hand. With his arms misplaced at the wrong spot, and with panic set in, the slimer just took the jab now to the other side of his face, striking his cheek.

“Yeah, Iiiii… don’t exactly have muscles.” The ghost chuckled. “I’m all slime.”

It was a little lie. The slimer was mostly made of slime, though he still had remnants of bones beneath slime, perhaps consciously, he was still trying to have the semblance of being a humanoid. He uses them. They are the skeleton for his slime to hang on for the moment.

He hopes to use them as some weight in his punches as he tries another jab.

HP: 16
Damage: 6

ramenli

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 pm
Yin tilted his head as El Greco's fist came toward him, planning on just getting a glancing blow to the jaw. Of course, he had momentarily forgotten that that was the spot that Alexander had driven his fist into the day before, the realization setting in a split second before the jab hit. When it actually hit the pain was immediate. And harsh.

Breath hissed from between his teeth as he stumbled back to gain a bit of distance and recover from the blow. From this distance a kick would be more viable and he twisted to the side quickly, unleashing a snapped side kick.

HP: 31

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm
A kick?!

That was something the ghost really wasn’t expecting. He had been looking forward and up most of the time, his eyes had been noticeably looking at the weremantis’ fists and never looking below the waist.

The kick struck his hip, at the right and pretty close to his stomach again, knocking him a step back since his feet weren’t properly placed to absorb the momentum.

He was going to keep his attacks simple. He knew he was far from winning a battle with someone experienced in it, and again shot his arm forward for another jab.

HP: 12

ramenli

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm
"Just like you must be aware of your surroundings you must also be aware that of the various ways that your opponent can attack. Kicks can be highly effective just in sheer power or as a surprise when others are expecting another punch." His voice was slightly flat as he said this, as if reciting rules from something or another.

But really, kicks were powerful. And they were also powerful when combined with jumping. Yin jumped into the air, pushing up with one foot as his other knee rose higher and then the two switched in midair, the one he had pushed off with lashing out with a heel toward the ghost boil's face.

HP: 31
Damage: 10

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm
The boil fell to the floor and rolled over to Yin’s kick. He had been able to block the kick, but it was too strong that his own arms were pushed up against his face, which in effect, wasn’t much of a block at all. The boil felt it as he returned his jaw back to its hinges with a resound pop.

“That was great!” The boil excitedly stood up, stumbling a bit. “It really hurt.”

The ghost felt like trying to mimic the move as he skipped a little in place, but knew he would never land such a kick, so he just leapt forward a little, letting the leading foot rise and do a quick front kick.

HP: 2
Damage: 1

ramenli

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm
The foot grazed Yin, but did not really do enough damage to make him wince. No, now was the time to stay on the offense. Press the advantage. A small part of him wanted to stop, this boil was not trained, did not exactly know what he was doing.

A part of him just wanted the thrill of winning a battle, a pleasure that he had not experienced often while at Amityville. He nodded in understanding. Yes, pain but also the good experience of a training session. "I quite agree," he confirmed, and jabbed forward with his fist.

HP: 30

Euphoric Ghost

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out