Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Roaming the camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

With a growl, Inna allowed himself to be pried away, holding Night to his body. "How long is this meeting supposed to be? I'm full of fighting energy and I need something to take out the energy on."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
nodding at his words, iris's shoulders slumped as she tried to calm down. "....thanks...." she mumbled, chewing on her cheek as she kept heading for the tent.

"the first part shouldnt be too long, it's just to introduce you all to our family. And then most people leave and we startto cover what's happened so far before we all go back to doing whatever for the day. The big meeting isn't until tomorrow." night explained as he curled into inna some, a soft blush on his cheeks from being held as he was.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

Zeke nodded and rubbed her back comfortingly.

Meanwhile, Roy and Darrell made their way to the tent while talking amongst themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

"Good, because the second this is over, I'm taking you back to our tent, and by the time I'm done with you, you won't be walking normal for weeks," he growled, his tone of voice betraying how tenderly he was holding his lover.

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image
Smiling softly as she rested her head on Zeke's shoulder, iris slowly followed the crowd of elementals inside the tent, leading her friends up to the front where Rose and Lilly stood waiting, a rather flustered Snowdrop behind them.

Blushing lightly, Nightshade turned his head away, fixing his uniform as they entered the tent behind his sister. "j-just.... try to behave until this is over, please?" he stammered, his face still burning.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:49 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

Once everyone was in, Roy glanced around for any sign of Daisy and Carnation. He was full aware that they were missing, but still held out hope that maybe they had been found already.
"Yo! Let's start this thing before I fall asleep!" Gus' voice bellowed from the back of the tent. He let out a yelp when Darrell punched his arm.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

"No promises," he purred into Night's ear.

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:02 am
User Image
Although Daisy and Carnation were nowhere in sight, Roy still recieved a hug. "its.. nice to see you, Roy..." Rose and Lilly murmured softly, smiling at him sadly. "we just wish the circumstances were better." they whispered, stepping back.
Grumbling a few words under her breath, iris also took a shot at Gus's head, bonking him with her staff.
"if you can't behave, then there won't be any sex." Night drawled, kissing his fiance softly before looking over to his sister. "where's hattie?"
"sleeping."

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

Roy smiled sadly at them. "It's fine. I know they're out there, and I know we'll find them."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

"What else is new?" snapped the blushing Frenchman, only to get hit with what looked like a short hot pink staff.
"Shut up, pinky," growled a beautiful young woman with white hair as she stalked over to Snow and kissed her cheek. "Why don't you go put your little pink jacket on and go hang out with Rizzo and Sandy?"
"If that's your way of referring to me as Frenchie from Grease, I will have you know, I COULD KICK YOUR BEHIND WITH EASE!"
"At least I can have sex with a woman."
Inna turned to Night, eyes pleading. "Let me hit her!"

Pure T0rture
Hehe, can you guess what she threw?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
User Image
"not now, iris is about to start the meeting." night sighed, gently patting inna's hand. "besides, snow will probably hit her for you later."
"and that's exactly why we're all here. to save Daisy and Carnation, and put an end to Eris." Iris smiled as she let go of Zeke's hand, walking over to her aunts. "i've asked you all here to help us, so that we can all return home and go back to our lives of peace and harmony." she sighed, staring into her little speech about the war, introducing everyone to the troops before continuing on. after ten or so minutes of introductions, iris smiled and nodded to the vast majority of the troops. "thank you, all. we'll let you know when things are ready."

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:30 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

"Whooo! Let's do it!" Gus said, yelping when he got hit again.
As Roy stood up, he looked around the army once more. He blinked. "Where's Lena?" he asked Rose and Lilly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 pm

"Not hard enough..." grumbled Inna as he stood.
Hattie growled. "I heard that jackass!"

A voice appeared behind Roy, deep and thick with a Scottish brogue. "You know, that was what I asked, too." Suddenly, a man with dark red hair and matching red eyes appeared, walking towards Iris, taking her free hand, and lifting it to his lips. "Little Iris, you've grown more beautiful in the days we've been apart. Were I not a married man..." With a chuckle, he released her hand, turning to Roy and bowing lightly. "Nice to see you again, Your Highness. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
"i'm afraid lena's not here...." Iris sighed, shaking her head before smiling softly. "its nice to see you too, Adrian." she hummed, brushing some hair from her face.
"Inna.... please..." Night frowned, holding his love's hand tightly.
"Hattie....." snow pouted, crossing her arms.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah
It just sent me to the homepage

Roy blinked. Not here? Was she still with- His question was answered when he heard a voice behind him. He turned around quickly to see the Horseman. "Oh Adrian." he blinked. He didn't know where Lena was, either? The king pursed his lips and looked back at Iris. First Daisy and Carnation, and now Lena. Just who else was missing? He saw Damian - now that he thought about it, Damian tried to avoid talking about his sister, which in itself was weird - Rose and Lilly, Iris, Erik (unfortunately). "What about Dragon? Or Lavender and Coco?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff