Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Roaming the camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:07 pm

"She's being unreasonable and bitchy!" he protested before dragging Night off to the side. "I hate that woman. Why is she here, anyway!"
Hattie raised an eyebrow at Snow. "What? He's ajerk who hates me for no reason!"

Adrian stared into Roy's eyes, his far more mature attitude resonating through the tent. "I haven't seen either of them in ages, but I believe that Dragon is with Erik, along with little Arwen. Augustus has informed me that this is the battle that will finally separate us both, and that I will die. Should I perish, Roy, I need you to protect my son."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd
Damn it. Hold on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image
"Because, she and Snow are in love!" Night frowned, shaking his head. "Why do you dislike her so much?!?"
"But he's my brother's fiance! Please try to be nice?" Snow pouted more, looking up at her girlfriend with puppy-dog-eyes.
"L-lavender ... and Coco... a-are .... they're in the med tent..." Rose and Lilly sighed, looking away sadly.
"My cousins aren't in the greatest condition...." Iris sighed, gently hugging her aunts before she let them go.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

Roy looked at Adrian. Dragon? With Erik? He couldn't imagine that sweet boy anywhere near someone so cynical and malicious as Erik! Same with Arwen! Roy numbly ran a hand through his white hair. "Everything's changed so fast." he breathed before hearing Rose and Lilly. He turned to face them. "What happened to them?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:36 pm

He dragged Night out of hearing, body tense. "She didn't tell you, huh? Well, I guess it makes sense, since Hattie hasn't told anyone, including Snow, that she's a mother," he snarled. "I should know, I delivered the baby. And you'll never guess who the kid is."
"I would, if he stopped being an a*****e long enough for me to be polite!" she protested, stomping her foot.

Adrian wrapped an arm around Roy's shoulder, squeezing comfortingly. "People change, Roy. Look at yourself. You aren't the same person who was best man at my wedding. I'm not the same man who married a beautiful woman, dreaming of a finally simple life. All we can do is fight to protect ourselves." Releasing Roy, Adrian walked over to Iris, taking her hand and kissing it once more. "That reminds me. Thank you again for your letter. You're sure you have a family to watch over my son during this battle?"

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image
"Inna! Mother or not, they're still in love!" Night frowned, pulling his hand away. "and until you can accept that and treat her like family, i'm not sleeping with you." he hissed, walking back towards the others.
"Hattie...." snow sighed, leaning on the woman's shoulder.
Nodding, Iris gave a soft sigh and brushed some hair from her face. "Of course I do! I talked to Xaene about it, and he said he'd be happy to watch your son for you." She smiled, holding her hands behind her back as she spoke.
"They.... they were there when Eris took Daisy and Carnation. they tried to fight her.... to save them.. .but... they just..." Rose and Lilly mumbled, tears falling from their cheeks.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

"Oh that's right, you had a son." Roy murmured. "How's he doing, anyway?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:54 pm
"Fine!" he yelled after Night. "I don't need to sleep with you anyway! I can get any woman I want, and that's right, I said WOMAN!" Inna turned and stormed back to their tent, tying it shut.
Hearing all this, Hattie chuckled lightly. "Wow, and all because he hates me. It could be amusing, if it wasn't your brother and his fiance. You think they'll be alright?"

"Thank you," he said, smiling. Turning back to Roy, the Carrier reached into his pocket and pulled out a small picture, handing it to Roy. "Oliver's alright. He's going to turn two in a month or so." Adrian looked at the picture sadly. "He looks more and more like her every day."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image
His eyes filling with tears as he watched Inna run off, night gave a small sigh and fell back into his seat, crying into his hands.
"i don't... i don't know..." Snow frowned, watching her brother in silence.

Seeing that Roy and Adrian were busying themselves talking to each other, Iris turned and went over to Zeke and his siblings. "I can't thank you guys enough for coming to help us... it really means a lot to me." she smiled softly, taking her boyfriend's hand.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

Taking the picture, Roy looked at the child and let out a soft, sad chuckle. "He's got your smile and her eyes." he commented then handed it back to the horseman. "I'm sorry. It must be difficult raising a kid on your own." he murmured.

"Aww, it's nothin'." Gus smirked. "We couldn't let Zeke get beaten up! Pops would behead all of us!"
"I-I just hope he's not mad about us running away..." Meg mumbled nervously while lacing her fingers together.
"I'm sure he's calmed down." Darrell assured while comfortingly putting a hand on her back. "Father's very short-tempered, but all he wants is for us to be safe. I'm sure he's more worried than angry."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:46 pm
Hattie walked over to Night, setting her hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "I'm so sorry. This is completely my fault."

"Not as hard as it is watching him grow up without her," he replied, tucking the picture back into his pocket. "Did you know, his first word was Mama. Just a couple of days ago, he asked me where she was. It breaks my heart." The warrior sighed, then smiled softly. "But I know she'll come back to us one day. She loved Oliver, Roy. She wouldn't just disappear. Hope... is the only thing we have left in days like these."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image
"well, I did promise I'd do my damnedest to keep you all safe." The succubus murmured softly, nodding to her friends.
Night gave a small moan and shook his head, pulling away from her touch.
"H-Hattie... maybe... maybe we should just leave him to cry this one out....?" Snow mumbled, taking her girlfriend's hand once more.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

Roy nodded. He understood that feeling of despair, he felt it the first few nights when he learned the real reason Daisy and Carnation were gone. "We'll find her." he promised and put a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Let's just hope it doesn't come down to that." Darrell smiled softly. "Now tell me about this Eris woman. I've heard very little of her, but she seems to be the main target."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 pm
"Snow, we should still fix it! We need to do something."

Adrian sighed, smiling sadly. "I hope so. I feel like so little like myself without her," he said, raising his hand to rest on Roy's. "I can only hope that this feeling goes away."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
"Eris is the greek goddess of discord. she's ruthless, cold, and won't stop at anything until she's destroyed my family." Iris sighed, glancing over to her aunts. "She's also... my grandmother."
"I'll talk to Inna, you talk to Night?" Snow offered, glancing towards her brother's tent.

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

"I get that." Roy smiled with understanding. "It gets bearable. I know you don't want to feel that way, but we've just gotta cope, you know?"

"Your grandmother?" Darrell blinked, arms crossed. "And she's trying to destroy you all?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff