Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Roaming the camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm
"Sounds good," she said, nodding and sitting back by Night. "Night, sweetie, I'm sure he didn't mean what he said."

"It hasn't been bearable at any one point since she disappeared," he sighed, sitting and crossing his arms. "With Oliver, it only gets worse. He's so much like her, Roy. Even calls me Dummy when I come home from a war a little bumped up."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
"Did i mention that she might be clinically insane?" Iris sighed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"t-that's... n-not... not true! i-i could... i could see it in his eyes!" the man sobbed, crying louder.
Rushing after inna, Snow gave a sigh as she slipped into her brother's tent, amazed at how much cleaner it was. "inna....?"

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

"A goddess that's insane. Unbelievable." Darrell sighed.

"He's talking already?" Roy blinked. "Does Dragon know about him or...?" he drifted off, not wanting to bring up any sore topics.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 pm
"He wouldn't cheat on you, Night," said the woman firmly. "I know him, and he loves you too much to cheat on you. You're just being silly."

Inna lay on the bed, facing the cloth with his eyes glaring at it. "Go away," he ordered.

He shook his head, looking down. "Dragon's only met him once, and that was when he was very little. Oliver doesn't even understand that he has a brother."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image
"i never said this would be easy." She shrugged, leaning on the back of a chair.

"y-you d-don't kn-know that...." he protested, still crying.

"no." she frowned, walking over and sitting on the bed. "i'm just here to talk to you."

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

"So what's the battle plan?" Gus asked while balancing a pencil on his upper lip. "We just charge in? Punch first, ask questions later?"

"How'd Dragon handle it?" Roy asked. By the sound of it, it looked like they never saw each other after that. He wondered what it would be like for Oliver, growing up with a brother that either hated him for existing or ignored him entirely.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 pm
"Yes, I do. He's had the chance dozens of times, and he's always refused to do it," she said, rubbing his back. "He loves you."

He moved closer tot he cloth. "I don't want to talk."

Adrian sighed once more. "He... he glared at Oliver, then walked out. Doesn't even acknowledge that he has a brother. I don't think he cares."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
"well.... we don't have one yet.... right now, we're waiting for most of our people to recover from our last battle before we go back to fighting." the embodiment murmured, glancing to the medical tent.

Night just shook his head and continued to cry, his body shaking.

"then i will." she said determinedly, crossing her legs. "you know, when this crap all started, night and i shared a tent. i kicked him out because, sweet as it was, he never stopped talking about you. it got a bit annoying, especially when i was trying to sleep..."

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

"Well hey, maybe Meg can help?" Gus offered.
Meg blinked and pointed at herself in disbelief. "M-Me?"
Her twin shrugged. "You're the only one capable of healing outta the four of us."
"What plans have you already used?" Darrell asked as he adjusted his glasses. "Perhaps we can piece together a new plan out of history."

Somehow that didn't surprise the king. Roy ran a hand through his white hair. "I wonder what goes on through that kid's head. I hear he hangs around Armageddon whenever he can."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:32 pm
She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. "Sh... it's okay."

"That doesn't change the fact that he chose that hooker over me! No offense."

"Don't blame Armageddon for this. It's Dragon's own fault that he's allowed himself to be filled with hate." Adrian crossed his arms and looked up at Roy. "I will always love Dragon as a son, even if he hates me, but he can't find happiness until he learns to love again, and stop blaming me for his mother's former husbands."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm
Pure T0rture
User Image
"c'mon, i'll show you." she sighed, leading them towards a table that mapped out the area, various sketches surrounding it with notes in different colors on each one.
Crying more, the elemental curled up and started to cough/
"she's not that bad, inna!" snow chuckled, shaking her head. "i mean really, i'm the only person she's had sex with in three years is me. but regardless of that, your boyfriend is out there crying his a** off! you have no idea how much you hurt him by saying such a thing...."

Mayah playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah playah

The four exchanged looks then followed her.

Roy held his hands up in a sign of no harmful intention. "I'm just saying that that hate of his is eating him alive. I mean, he's on Erik's side now! Can you really fight against him?" He remembered catching only a look at Dragon through the darkness. He looked completely different, like he was an entirely different person.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 pm
Hattie took a deep breath and patted his back, shaking her head. "Okay, fine. He's a jerk."

He refused to turn back over still. "Why would it hurt him? I mean, he knows I couldn't cheat on him. Damn man's got me monitored."

"I will do what is necessary," replied Adrian, looking back up at Roy with determined eyes. "Even if it means killing my son, I will protect as many people as possible."

Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
"we've tried whatever we could think of. Air attacks get brought down by her pets... land attacks are easily spotted, and there's no water around for a proper aquatic attack. we've also tried a few sneak attacks, but our two main soldiers for those were lavender and coco." iris sighed, sitting down in one of the chairs while movign the extra papers off of a large map that showed them the extent of Eris's realm.

Shaking his head, the doctor gave another small sniffle and tried to dry his face. "n-no..... h-he's... just..... " he paused, allowing himself a moment to properly catch his breath and thoughts. "yeah.... but he's my jerk. and i don't want another."

"actually, he used to think that maybe, since it's been two years, you might've..... regained the taste for women....." snow murmured, coming her fingers through her hair. "he had a nightmare about it not two days before iris left to find you."

Mayah playah
here's hoping we

Awesome nerd
can revive this

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash