Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Graveyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The air shimmered and soon a young man appeared crouched on top of a tombstone. The young man had soft blonde hair with clear blue eyes to match it, his expression was solemn as he stared down at the row and row of graves before him. He tugged on the collar of his black turtle neck and stared intently at the grave before him, the grave with the title of Johan on it.
"So he's finally gone, is he?" the man murmured as a cold wind blew from behind. He glanced over his shoulder slowly. "And yet you are still at unease." he stated more than asked.

From behind him, stepping out of the shadows of the trees, was Chaos, his arms folded behind his back and his glance peaceful behind his sparkling mask. "He is indeed gone," the masked man agreed with a small nod, making his way to the grave. "But your definition of gone is much broader than mine."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
standing in the shadows of a large tombstone, Cybil gave a smirk as she watched the two from under her shawl. for now, she'd just watch them; see if they were going to stay a while or if they were leaving. she glanced down to the grave she was at and frowned. so Violet and Chrysanthemum were killed. well, that was too bad. "something's not right.... they weren't supposed to die yet...." she whispered to herself, already starting to feel the stronger forces at work and spun back to watch chaos more carefully.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:00 pm
"Are you saying Johan is not gone?" the man questioned and turned his gaze to both the man and the grave.

Chaos simply adjusted his smooth gloves. "No, I have clearly said that just a moment ago." he said with his focus on the gloves, a sign that he really was at unease. "But he will be back, and you know it."

"Me?" the blonde man raised an eyebrow slowly, though he didn't look too surprised.

The two made eye contact. "I created you and Johan, Adolf," the masked man said slowly and sternly, a dark weight over his words. "I know what you are capable of, what you will do and what you have done. I know you have allied yourself with Johan and turned that poor boy into a puppet. If you value your pride and your sanctity then you'll tell me your intentions."

The man on the tombstone, Adolf, merely smiled darkly at his original. "Dear Chaos, have you honestly no clue?" he questioned with an amused spark in his frost blue eyes. "Then I guess that too is true, that your time is coming." Adolf swung his legs and jumped off the tombstone, landing just next to Chaos, standing on somebody's grave whereas Chaos stayed to the sides. "Perhaps I can tell you what Johan's final will says if you tell me who you chose for your successor." he proposed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:29 pm
at this, the prophetess gave a sigh and leaned on the grave stone; watching them carefully. frowning when Adolf offered the deal, she slowly cleared her throat and stepped out of the shadows. "hmmm..... do you really think that's such a good idea.... father?" she murmured, the slightest twitch of a smirk on her face at the old nickname she'd given chaos all those years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:44 pm
((gtg, byeee!!!))

The two slowly turned when they heard a voice.

"Do not worry, dear girl, I wasn't planning on it." Chaos said softly to the girl before turning back to a highly amused Adolf. "Just know, Adolf, that I would never entrust my powers to you or Johan. You have both let the corruption of darkness claim your souls."

At this Adolf's eyes darkened a little. "The very darkness you intentionally corrupted in the beginning?" he shot back.

"Only for the sake of balance." the masked man replied passively. "You, however, did it for the sake of power, of evil. You will only worsen the world."

For a split second Adolf's face turned to that of pure rage, but he composed himself and reflected Chaos's calmness. "We will see about that, old man." the shadow said with a dark grin on his face. "I bet I know who your successor is, anyway. You're so bad at hiding things. It's that girl, isn't it? The one you gave a mask to long ago?" When Chaos didn't answer, Adolf's face lit up with triumph. "Yes, I knew it. You can't protect her for long, you know. Her own son is destined to turn on her."

Chaos stayed still and silent, at perfect ease as a wind blew between them, carrying the leaves with it. "We will see." he said softly.

Adolf frowned quickly. He couldn't tell why, but something about the man's words made him feel as if he had another trick up his sleeve. Adolf glanced at the girl that called his original father. It'd be best not to forget her. Until then, Adolf retreated into his shadow portal and left the two alone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm
Cybil let out a sigh as she watched Adolf leave, shaking her head. "I warned you they'd turn out like this." she murmured, slowly pulling her shawl down to reveal flowing hair of white, just like his; her eyes a simalar blue to his as well. "how've you been?" she smiled, happy to see him after so long.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 pm
Chaos watched his shadow leave and, with a sigh, turned to Cybil. "I never doubted you." he murmured at her first statement. "As for my state of being, I've been better, as you all say now." he sighed again and ran a hand through his white hair with gray tips. "I suppose you could say that I am stressed. I'm not quite sure I've the heart to keep up this marriage charade." he murmured softly with his gaze to the ground, specifically on Johan's tombstone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm
The fortune teller sighed and ggave him a soft smile. "You and I both know this is the only way to keep them safe..... " she murmured softly, fidgeting with the crystal ball she always carried. "Hmm.... C'mon, let's go have fun." she smirked, glowing with energy despite her true age. "you need to get your mind off things. Relax a bit."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:04 pm
"I cannot have this 'fun', my dear," Chaos said, his frost blue eyes glinting with his frown. "I've too much to do, a mere puppet whose strings are the threads of Fate." he mused as he looked to the sky.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 pm
"not even just a small walk and talk?" she gave a guy pout score laughing slightly at his comment about fate. "please, daddy?" she hummed, pulling out some of her childish charm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Chaos turned to Cybil and sighed wearily when she called him daddy. First Nikolai's nickname of Atticus, then this. "I suppose a walk could not hurt." he conceded and waited for her to lead the way.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:27 pm
she gave him a small smile and nodded lightly, pulling the shawl back over her head. "alright." she hummed, gently turning the ball in her hands as she waited on him to start.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 pm
Seeing that he was the one to lead, Chaos slowly began his walk and chose to follow a brick pathway down the cemetery, purely out of respect for the graves and so he couldn't disrespect them by stepping on them. "I fear my time is coming." he said after a few minutes of walking with only the birds' chirps being the sound made. "I fear I will leave without having everything going as plan. I should have never made that boy the North Wind." he murmured with a distant look in his eye, remembering seeing his nephew in so much pain. The very memory shattered his heart.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:09 am
"you meant well." she sighed softly, following along beside him. "besides, he needed an escape from that pain. he would've lost himself if you hadn't offered your help." she knew he'd seen it, just as she had; the road he may have taken. but rather then letting herself dwell on the sadder side of darkness, she gave him a smile and then put her hand out in front of her, smiling as two small birds flitted over and landed on her outstretched fingers. "i think you did the right thing; allowing him some small amount of peace. even if it doesn't last for much longer...."  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff